Who do you support for Sheriff in Alabama (Dekalb County) in 2010?

Posted in the Albertville Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
easing around

United States

#1 Oct 20, 2010
Best man for the job.
realworld

Fyffe, AL

#2 Oct 20, 2010
easing around wrote:
Best man for the job.
bray,THE best man for the job.
SawTheLight

East Palestine, OH

#3 Oct 20, 2010
Chief Bray, the VERY best man for the job.
concerned

Rainsville, AL

#4 Oct 20, 2010
Go Bray!
american

Sylvania, AL

#5 Oct 20, 2010
Lamar Bray
AreYouSerious

Henagar, AL

#6 Oct 21, 2010
Lamar Bray
decision made

United States

#7 Oct 21, 2010
Bray
DeKalb Co Gal

Birmingham, AL

#8 Oct 21, 2010
Anyone not affiliated with Ron Ogletree. Vote for Hitler before I signed up for anyone that man was working with
Citizen for Truth

Fort Payne, AL

#9 Oct 21, 2010
AN HONEST SHERIFF
Anonymous

Rainsville, AL

#10 Oct 21, 2010
I recently saw an add for the Sheriff's race in one of the local papers. This add was for the incumbant and he was crowing about his stats while in office. So I looked at the FBI UCR( this is where all reports are supposed to be sent for data purposes) and there was something very out of the ordinary. There was absolutly no crime in Dekalb county. Dekalb County wasnt even listed. So where did he get his information, just made it up for the add??? I don't know.
Here is the website if you just don't want to take someones word for it and you shouldn't.

www.fbi.gov/ucr/cius2009/data/table_10_al.htm...

It also seemed strange that the other counties in our area and also the towns in Dekalb County had these crime stats. Stats are a funny thing you can make them look like anything if you spin it the way you want to and if you make them up yourself.
realworld

Fyffe, AL

#11 Oct 21, 2010
Just saw both the t.v. ads on facebook.very impressed with bray,laughed my ass off at harris,did he even practice reading his speech.
o-yea jimbo its alzheimers not alhimer.how could anyone vote for such a morron.
realworld

Fyffe, AL

#12 Oct 21, 2010
Observant1 wrote:
I recently saw an add for the Sheriff's race in one of the local papers. This add was for the incumbant and he was crowing about his stats while in office. So I looked at the FBI UCR( this is where all reports are supposed to be sent for data purposes) and there was something very out of the ordinary. There was absolutly no crime in Dekalb county. Dekalb County wasnt even listed. So where did he get his information, just made it up for the add??? I don't know.
Here is the website if you just don't want to take someones word for it and you shouldn't.
www.fbi.gov/ucr/cius2009/data/table_10_al.htm...
It also seemed strange that the other counties in our area and also the towns in Dekalb County had these crime stats. Stats are a funny thing you can make them look like anything if you spin it the way you want to and if you make them up yourself.
90% of his so-called drug raids and arrests were made by the task force not the sheriffs dept.wake up people the drug task force is not controlled by jimmy harris.its run by the da's office,fort payne P.D. AND sheriffs dept.the commander is darrell collins.
Anonymous

Rainsville, AL

#13 Oct 22, 2010
Thanks for pointing that out realworld. I guess by what you are saying then 90% of what the sheriff claims he has done was actually done by the DA's office and local PD's. . So that does shine a different light on it.
totellthetruth

Fort Payne, AL

#14 Oct 22, 2010
http://times-journal.com/news/article_884f8da...

check out this link to Times Journal it will explain that the drug arrest we not by the Sheriffs office.
slow to talk

Sylvania, AL

#15 Oct 22, 2010
anyone but harris. He and his crew need to leave.
Justice for All

Rainsville, AL

#16 Oct 23, 2010
realworld wrote:
<quoted text>
90% of his so-called drug raids and arrests were made by the task force not the sheriffs dept.wake up people the drug task force is not controlled by jimmy harris.its run by the da's office,fort payne P.D. AND sheriffs dept.the commander is darrell collins.
POLITICS BROUGHT TO YOU BY jimmy harris. Taking credit for others work.
vlbdcs

Fyffe, AL

#17 Oct 23, 2010
time for a change, the last one didn't work out to well.
realworld

Fyffe, AL

#18 Oct 23, 2010
recieved a mailout today from jimbo harris stating so-caalled facts about all his drug arrests,recieved sand mountian reporter today with ad from jimbo harris stating so-called facts about all his drug arrests,funny thing is he can't even tell the same lie twice.it's bad enough to tell lies most less print them.[moron]
realworld

Fyffe, AL

#19 Oct 23, 2010
oh yea jimbo also said he operated within his budget and returned surplus monnies to the county comm.show the proof jimbo because the reports i've seen shows you being over your budget over two million dollars in 3.5 years,somebody lied and i know who.
crossing-over

Fyffe, AL

#20 Oct 24, 2010
I was voting for harris untill this morning when I drove thru crossville and saw what someone did to the bray sign.anyone's supporters who stoop to the level of cutting up signs does not deserve my vote,I will be supporting bray for sheriff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albertville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 VeggieBurger 90
j j is having affair with married man from arab Dec 7 whistleblower 5
does anyone remember Jay Colvin? Dec 3 hcdmbk 3
Tracie Pridmore (Jan '11) Dec 2 noah k 8
Who shot Dale Gilliland? (Jan '09) Nov '14 UnionGroveED 357
Another meth arrest. Tom crane (Apr '14) Oct '14 haywood21 11
Who shot Dale Gilliland ? (Apr '09) Oct '14 Somebody 9

Flood Warning for Marshall County was issued at December 24 at 7:39PM CST

Albertville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Albertville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE