Lawmaker says Immigration Law Respons...

Lawmaker says Immigration Law Responsible for Drop in Unemployment

There are 45 comments on the WHNT-TV Huntsville story from Nov 18, 2011, titled Lawmaker says Immigration Law Responsible for Drop in Unemployment. In it, WHNT-TV Huntsville reports that:

New numbers from the Alabama Department of Labor show that the unemployment rate in Marshall County has dropped two percent since summer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHNT-TV Huntsville.

Fed Up Vet

Bowie, MD

#21 Nov 20, 2011
Gee

If Obama would send all illegal aliens home he might actually be able to get the unemployment rate down by the 2012 election.

But, then again, Obama would have to be concerned about JOBS instead of Hispanic voters.

“COGNITIVE DISSONANCE”

Since: Apr 11

FIGHT AGAINST ENTROPY!!!!

#22 Nov 20, 2011
This is reaffirming news!! And it's ACTUAL news, unlike all that made-up propaganda spam that we have to wade through when the trolls try to convince people that they can never make it through the day without illegal labor! HAH!
More News 4 U

De Soto, KS

#23 Nov 20, 2011
Here you are, read it and weep!
More AL News 4 U

Saint Louis, MO

#24 Nov 20, 2011
No come back? lmao
Reality Check

Jacksonville, FL

#25 Nov 21, 2011
racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just what the h__l has that got to do with the conversation?
Most of those parts are sometimes made by low skilled workers than Juan in forign lands and they fountion pretty well and are acceptable,
racer42

Hayward, CA

#26 Nov 21, 2011
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of those parts are sometimes made by low skilled workers than Juan in forign lands and they fountion pretty well and are acceptable,
English is not your native language, is it. It's spelled foreign and function. At least, that's what I think your trying to post.

Parts are made overseas by skilled workers being paid peanuts. Juan is here illegally, or so he says (personally, I think he's a lying little troll playing on his mommies computer trying to get the attention he can't get in real life. Either that or it's Rico in one of his many, many alias trying to stir up shyte, as usual) and, more than likely, does incredibly shoddy work.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#27 Nov 22, 2011
Both parts and vehicles are made in Mexico. The majority of us do exceptional work. I make $14 an hour here, but would not be able to make that in Mexico.
racer42

Hayward, CA

#28 Nov 22, 2011
Juan wrote:
Both parts and vehicles are made in Mexico. The majority of us do exceptional work. I make $14 an hour here, but would not be able to make that in Mexico.
Big freaking deal. The cost of living in Mexico is a lot lower than it is here.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#29 Nov 23, 2011
racer......made $140 today, how bout you, nothing again.

I'm off tomorrow for thanksgiving, but do not get paid. I'm thankful for my job and the benifits of living in america.
racer42

Hayward, CA

#30 Nov 23, 2011
Juan wrote:
I'm off tomorrow for thanksgiving, but do not get paid. I'm thankful for my job and the benifits of living in america.
I made $240 in eight hours. To bad you don't have the intelligence to get a higher paying job. Even at a puny $14.00 and hour, you're seriously overpaid. Gee, I get paid for holidays and two weeks vacation every year. Too bad for you.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#31 Nov 23, 2011
We shutdown for two weeks from Christmas Eve thru January 9th. Most of the members of our crew go back to Mexico to visit friends and relatives. We've been doing that for years.

But I will miss everyone.
ima

El Paso, TX

#32 Nov 23, 2011
Juan wrote:
We're all off and get paid for the holiday, it's mandatory cause it's a national holiday.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Location hidden

#33 Nov 24, 2011
racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I made $240 in eight hours. To bad you don't have the intelligence to get a higher paying job. Even at a puny $14.00 and hour, you're seriously overpaid. Gee, I get paid for holidays and two weeks vacation every year. Too bad for you.
In my job, I was given 11 sick days and 2 personal days each year, which were allowed to accrue. Some people frittered their days away, but I didn't and saved them in case I ever got seriously ill. I saved enough to have a year added to my years of service. Juan will be stuck wiring houses until the day he is caught, never being able to do anything else. How much nicer his life could be if he had the gumption to rectify his status rather than to be an interloper, working a job an American could do better.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#34 Nov 24, 2011
No, I don't get sick days or vacation pay. I very seldom get sick so I really don't need them.

It's an american thing.
racer42

Hayward, CA

#35 Nov 24, 2011
Juan wrote:
No, I don't get sick days or vacation pay. I very seldom get sick so I really don't need them.
It's an american thing.
Your sickness is from the neck up.
racer42

Hayward, CA

#36 Nov 24, 2011
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>In my job, I was given 11 sick days and 2 personal days each year, which were allowed to accrue. Some people frittered their days away, but I didn't and saved them in case I ever got seriously ill. I saved enough to have a year added to my years of service. Juan will be stuck wiring houses until the day he is caught, never being able to do anything else. How much nicer his life could be if he had the gumption to rectify his status rather than to be an interloper, working a job an American could do better.
Maybe he'll get his sorry azz caught on the way back from Mexico and save us all a lot of inane blather.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Location hidden

#37 Nov 24, 2011
racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he'll get his sorry azz caught on the way back from Mexico and save us all a lot of inane blather.
that so funny, as I had the same thought!!!(Of course, we know in reality that he is just pulling our leg with his tall tales.)
Juan

Pearland, TX

#38 Nov 24, 2011
I don't get a holiday tomorrow, I have to work, but will make another $140. Friday is payday.
Storm Warning

Sarona, WI

#39 Nov 26, 2011
Juan wrote:
Many of us have exceptional skills and will not have a problem finding work, especially electricians. Been doing it for 15 years.
Oh Yeah , Well you didnt have the skill to find a job at home !

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#40 Nov 27, 2011
Brainstorm wrote:
This is reaffirming news!! And it's ACTUAL news, unlike all that made-up propaganda spam that we have to wade through when the trolls try to convince people that they can never make it through the day without illegal labor! HAH!
Agree with that one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albertville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ThomasA is a dicksucker Jan 1 laughing 6
Am I a jerk? Dec 26 moneequa aisha smith 6
Court referral and color code (Jan '14) Dec '17 Goldor 25
News Recruiter: Trucking industry "begging" for good... (Jun '12) Dec '17 ThomasA 36
News Proposed City Ordinance Would Let Cops Disarm C... (Feb '13) Nov '17 Skynyrd 16
Amy Stewart (Feb '17) Nov '17 Tim 6
News Murder Arrest: Albertville Police Arrest Man In... (Jun '10) Nov '17 Courtney M 42

Albertville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Albertville Mortgages