Lawmaker says Immigration Law Responsible for Drop in Unemployment

Nov 18, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WHNT-TV Huntsville

New numbers from the Alabama Department of Labor show that the unemployment rate in Marshall County has dropped two percent since summer.

Comments
1 - 20 of 45 Comments Last updated Nov 27, 2011
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
My Goodness

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2011

For heaven's sake, it's working?

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2011

We've been saying this for years. Take away the job opportunities and the illegals will leave.
My Goodness

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2011

I don' see the 7-5:00 spammer claiming workers can't be found????? lol
Juan

Pearland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2011

Judged:

Many of us have exceptional skills and will not have a problem finding work, especially electricians. Been doing it for 15 years.
racer42

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2011

Judged:

Juan wrote:
Many of us have exceptional skills and will not have a problem finding work, especially electricians. Been doing it for 15 years.
Wow, doing it for 15 years and you still can't do it to acceptable levels. How many houses have you burned down with your substandard wiring? How many lawsuits has your boss has to settle due to your shoddy work. You work cheap because you know what your work is worth.
Buzzcut

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2011

Judged:

The law is working! Now let's extend it nationwide and put Americans back to work!

Since: Apr 10

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2011

Juan wrote:

This illegal alien was a plumber in the US for 20 years, so you think you're safe?

"In the pre-dawn, federal agents arrested Navaro's husband, Ramiro, as he made his way to his plumbing job. Within hours, he had been deported. He broke the news to his wife over the phone from his hometown in north-central Mexico's Guanajuato state."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/18/in-a...

Since: Apr 10

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2011

"Brewer - An illegal immigrant from Mexico has been arrested.

Twenty-four-year-old Walter Cruz Sanchez-Amira has been charged with unlawful presence in the United States, after being previously removed from the country.

Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents were at Twin Super Buffet on State Street in Brewer where, they say, Sanchez-Amira was located.

We've also heard from a person who works near the Super China Buffet in Waterville that federal agents searched that restaurant too.

The Lewiston Sun-Journal reported agents were also seen at the new China Super Buffet Restaurant in Lewiston.

Officials say male employees are accused of being in the U.S. illegally.

They tell us another thirteen workers had no authorization to work here."

http://www.wabi.tv/news/25407/illegal-immigra...

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2011

Judged:

So where is the spammer who is flooding these threads with doom and gloom, saying that farmers are up a creek and how nobody is picking up the illegals' recently vacated jobs. I guess the numbers clearly dispute his monotonous postings; Americans will work these jobs...imagine that.

juan your skills are not exceptional, seeing as Mr. Geraldo has to check all of your work, therefore your skills must essentially be that of a novice if even that.
ima

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2011

Juan wrote:
Go back to mexico AND SHOW THEM BETTER YET TEACH THEM YOU SKILLS--YOU COULD BEE VERY SUCCESSFUL TEACHING THEM!!!!
Juan

Pearland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2011

Judged:

spytheweb wrote:
<quoted text>
This illegal alien was a plumber in the US for 20 years, so you think you're safe?
"In the pre-dawn, federal agents arrested Navaro's husband, Ramiro, as he made his way to his plumbing job. Within hours, he had been deported. He broke the news to his wife over the phone from his hometown in north-central Mexico's Guanajuato state."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/18/in-a...
My brother is a plumber......he also works with our crew.
Juan

Pearland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2011

Judged:

teddyr4me wrote:
So where is the spammer who is flooding these threads with doom and gloom, saying that farmers are up a creek and how nobody is picking up the illegals' recently vacated jobs. I guess the numbers clearly dispute his monotonous postings; Americans will work these jobs...imagine that.
juan your skills are not exceptional, seeing as Mr. Geraldo has to check all of your work, therefore your skills must essentially be that of a novice if even that.
Teddy.....you need to send more comments, you've fallen to #3 on the list.....
Juan

Pearland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2011

Judged:

ima wrote:
<quoted text> Go back to mexico AND SHOW THEM BETTER YET TEACH THEM YOU SKILLS--YOU COULD BEE VERY SUCCESSFUL TEACHING THEM!!!!
And you could "BEE" needin more schoolin.
Juanita

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2011

Judged:

Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a worthless piece of chit!
what a joke juan is

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2011

Judged:

Juan wrote:
Exceptional skills? LMFAO!!!!! So exceptional you still have to have criminal tax evader geraldo checking your work after 15 years in doing the same job. Funny juanita very funny....You are nothing more than a fictional story writer on topix, a fraud, and the biggest joke ever. You're truly insane and nothing more than a troll and POSer....Don't you have a glory hole to go screw tonight?
Juanita

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2011

Judged:

Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
And you could "BEE" needin more schoolin.
You worthless piece of chit "BEE" needin to get the hell out of out country!
Reality Check

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2011

racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, doing it for 15 years and you still can't do it to acceptable levels. How many houses have you burned down with your substandard wiring? How many lawsuits has your boss has to settle due to your shoddy work. You work cheap because you know what your work is worth.
Check to make sure all of your electronics parts are made in USA only before you make your purchases.
OMG LOL

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2011

Judged:

what a joke juan is wrote:
<quoted text>
Exceptional skills? LMFAO!!!!! So exceptional you still have to have criminal tax evader geraldo checking your work after 15 years in doing the same job. Funny juanita very funny....You are nothing more than a fictional story writer on topix, a fraud, and the biggest joke ever. You're truly insane and nothing more than a troll and POSer....Don't you have a glory hole to go screw tonight?
Thought I'd choke over the last question! lol
racer42

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2011

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Check to make sure all of your electronics parts are made in USA only before you make your purchases.
Just what the h__l has that got to do with the conversation?

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2011

Judged:

Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
I am totally good with that...worry about yourself, bubba...the longarm of the law may be waiting for you...he he ha ha...they're going to take you away ...for excessive lying.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Albertville Discussions

Search the Albertville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
AL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Alabama i... (Oct '10) Sun Give me a break 203
being ignored Sat time heals all 13
Catfished Jul 24 Kelly 1
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jul 23 Give Him a Brain 84
Another meth arrest. Tom crane Jul 20 flo_knows 7
What can I do in this town tonight? Jul 19 Susan 3
Court referral and color code (Jan '14) Jul 13 Javier 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Albertville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••