Missing Woman: Albertville Police Ask For Help To Find Missing Woma...

Full story: WHNT News 19 22
Albertville Police are asking for your help to find a woman reported missing by her family on Friday, June 4. Tonya Michelle Turnmire, pictured here, is 36 years old. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

United States

#1 Jun 10, 2010
Why does everyone keep saying she left work and became missing??!! She left home to go get cat litter, which she usually gets at the dollar general and never came back home!
ENQUIRER

Talladega, AL

#3 Jun 11, 2010
HOW DO YOU KNOW?
Concerned

Albertville, AL

#4 Jun 11, 2010
Why is this story not making national news, or at least more follow ups?
J Davis

Arab, AL

#5 Jun 12, 2010
Yea how do you know quest she left home for cat litter? The dollar store closes at 9:00, and it said she was last seen at 10:00, so as I stated before, I believe Tonya has decided to leave our great country and seek fun in the sun somewhere, probably with a booty call!
Christie

Guntersville, AL

#6 Jun 15, 2010
I'm not hearing much about it at all. They must think she just ran off but are searching just in case. Sadly, everything doesn't make national news. Especially if it happens in Albertville.
Lou Pendergraft

Pelham, AL

#7 Jun 15, 2010
Being a good friend ,let me tell you with certainety that she is not on a booty call. She would not leave without letting some of her best friends know. I can say that she is missing by the hands of someone else,and some of us can quest who that may be. All we want is the truth and only one person can tell us that. If you have any thread of human being please step up. We need to keep the pressure on the police so that she may stay on there active list. I beg all her true friends to band together to bring her back to us.
Tammy Scott

Pelham, AL

#8 Jun 15, 2010
J Davis wrote:
Yea how do you know quest she left home for cat litter? The dollar store closes at 9:00, and it said she was last seen at 10:00, so as I stated before, I believe Tonya has decided to leave our great country and seek fun in the sun somewhere, probably with a booty call!
she left work at 10AM. Get your facts straight!!! And if you think shes on a booty call then you don't know MY FRIEND Michelle!!!!!!!!!! I know this to be true because you are calling her Tonya and NONE of her FRIENDS call her Tonya.
Tammy Scott

Pelham, AL

#9 Jun 15, 2010
Please let's all pray Michelle home!!!
Guest 11

Crossville, AL

#10 Jun 15, 2010
Amen Sista's & we want 'our' Michelle back! We Miss Her! We have the right to know what has happened to her!!
Tammy Scott

Pelham, AL

#11 Jun 15, 2010
It's 10am NOT pm
Lou Pendergraft

Pelham, AL

#12 Jun 15, 2010
Let it be known her true friends know her better than anyone, and these statements from idiots that have no idea of this beautiful spirit woman are soooofar off base.I pray that they never lose someone close. So if you don't know the fact keep your mouth shut. We are on one mission to find our Michelle. God bless the idiots that don't know her.
Ruby

Pelham, AL

#13 Jun 17, 2010
I don't know this young woman but am praying that she is safe and will be found unharmed. Payers to her, her family and friends!
Elizabeth

United States

#14 Jun 17, 2010
Best wishes for her safe return! To her friends, please don't give up!
Brenda

Scottsboro, AL

#15 Jun 17, 2010
I'm praying for this young woman, her family, her friends, and the detectives to find her. God bless you all.
If you don't know anything about this situation, don't know what happened, and don't want to give kind comments or prayers, keep silent.
The friends on this posting don't need the stress of you saying dumb things and getting them even more upset with your lack of care and concern.
michelle

Arab, AL

#16 Jun 21, 2010
i love an miss you gurl its gonna be hard letting go but i no we will meet again and your in a better place now no more suffering in this old world. *R*I*P* sweet angel michelle your lil sis loves you very much goodbye for now but not forever thats a promise i love you
Guest 11

Crossville, AL

#18 Jun 21, 2010
J_Davis wrote:
Hey Michelle, bad news, she can't read what you typed. If she hadn't been doing meth, and hanging around a meth head, she probably be at work today and going on with her life!
Dear J Davis, It is OBVIOUS you didn't know Michelle! She was not on meth or any other drugs for that matter! Michelle had already been working feverishly for the days before her dissapperance/murder to repair the damage that had been done financially to her by the suspect who had decided to return to the life of drugs! She would have recovered once again too, if he had not taken her life! You need to be more respectful in things you post online. Why should she be faulted for believing in someone when she had already conquered so much & only wanted the same for them?!?
Amy

Munford, AL

#19 Jun 22, 2010
Guest 11, I'm pretty sure we know each other.:) I have been following this post for days. This J Davis character has nothing but negative and harassing things to say to anyone on any posting. Not just the one's about Michelle, however after the things he has said about our dear friend...and as Lou pointed out, he doesn't even have his facts straight, I would really love to find out who he is. He's said such things as calling her a "tax payer burden" (in which we know, her holding down just one job was a rarity...it was usually two or three) a thief and of course meth head. He obviously has nothing better to do with his time than to half way read news stories and e-stalk people. He really has no clue who her "friends" are. Just for today I will not find him and beat his butt! I will pray for this fool and hope he gets a real life. And truly hope none of us who love her, never meet him. Oh, I'm praying as well that they keep Ray locked up tight because it would be way worse on him out here I do believe.
Amy

Munford, AL

#20 Jun 22, 2010
michelle wrote:
i love an miss you gurl its gonna be hard letting go but i no we will meet again and your in a better place now no more suffering in this old world.*R*I*P* sweet angel michelle your lil sis loves you very much goodbye for now but not forever thats a promise i love you
@Michelle...if you workin tonight honey, I'll be stopping in to get my Tuesday night drink.:) Thank you for being a friend to Michelle.
Guest 11

Crossville, AL

#21 Jun 22, 2010
AMEN AMY!
Amy

Anniston, AL

#22 Jun 26, 2010
She was murdered in cold blood!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albertville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bad wreck in arab (Sep '12) Oct 22 foster 26
Who shot Dale Gilliland? (Jan '09) Oct 19 Anonymous 356
Who shot Dale Gilliland ? (Apr '09) Oct 14 Somebody 9
Dead pit bull transported in plain view by anim... (Mar '14) Oct 5 ThomasA 3
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Oct 3 iamangttia 89
albertville primary school. Sep '14 knwyurght 3
Boaz council seeks change in aquatic center plans (Aug '13) Sep '14 boaz 3
Albertville Dating
Find my Match

Albertville Jobs

Albertville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Albertville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Albertville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]