Credit Card Thieves Caught On Tape

Credit Card Thieves Caught On Tape

There are 14 comments on the WHNT News 19 story from Jun 30, 2010, titled Credit Card Thieves Caught On Tape. In it, WHNT News 19 reports that:

A good Samaritan in Albertville became a victim of her own kindness. She tried to help a young couple who came to the First Baptist Church looking for financial help.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHNT News 19.

Charlie

Anniston, AL

#1 Jun 30, 2010
Would be nice if the photograh were larger so you could see their faces better.
Karinttt

Somerville, AL

#2 Jun 30, 2010
it'd be nice if these pictures were a bit larger. It's difficult to see facial distinctions without running for your magnifying glass.
Anonymous

United States

#3 Jun 30, 2010
Perhaps someone might be able to identify the suspects if one could actually SEE them! The photo needs to be much larger!
Diane

Kimberly, AL

#4 Jun 30, 2010
I know times are hard right now but this doesn't mean people should steal.
ruddiger

Coudersport, PA

#5 Jun 30, 2010
holy hell... this couple looks just like 2 friends of mine... its not them but at first glance it looks like them..
Michael Austin

Laceys Spring, AL

#6 Jul 1, 2010

no groceries,?O that's right they probably get free food stamps that's why they did'nt buy any food with the STOLEN money.I would like very much to take this guy fishing,.They are trash.I wish I could have gotton a better look at these two thiefs,so I could make a mental picture,please air this news again tonight at 5 and everynight until they are caught.GOD BLESS the lady who fell victim to these worthless two thiefs.
JPB

Madison, AL

#7 Jul 1, 2010
It would be easier to identify them if they would make the pics larger. I also agree with Michael Austin may GOD BLESS that lady.
Michael Austin

Laceys Spring, AL

#9 Jul 2, 2010
Has anyone heard wether or not if the law have caught these two thiefs? just curious,this case really touched a nerve with me.
Tam

Manchester, UK

#10 Jul 2, 2010
JPB wrote:
It would be easier to identify them if they would make the pics larger. I also agree with Michael Austin may GOD BLESS that lady.
They are arabs. They like to steal
Serrenity

Gardendale, AL

#12 Jul 8, 2010
No, the thieves haven't been caught yet. They weren't really needy due to the things they bought.
It really disgusts me what they did purchase with my money. Yes, I am the lady from the video. Thank you, for your comments :D. Just pray we get those people. I don't want them coming to your houses.
If they needed money, it would have been different. I may have helped them out. However, there is no excuse to stealing. They bought junk. They didn't need money.
wonder

Gadsden, AL

#13 Jul 11, 2010
I couldn't tell what they bought. What did they buy with your money?
Michael Austin

Laceys Spring, AL

#15 Jul 12, 2010
wonder wrote:
I couldn't tell what they bought. What did they buy with your money?
news reports say they bought cell phones& music cd's child'sh junk etc...
Serrenity

Gardendale, AL

#16 Jul 27, 2010
Shirts, cds, sodas, and gift cards, etc.
Mrkk

Boaz, AL

#17 Jul 27, 2010
They went all the way to untsville and northeast Alabama on a shopping spree with that womans credit cards. Just amazing, I gurantee you theres drugs involved.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albertville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: The Beer Cave May 23 Katie96 2
Who shot Dale Gilliland? (Jan '09) May 18 bump 360
News Stomping Grounds: Zaldain Wallops 30-07 To Start May 15 Diamond 1
News Attorney Fuller is disbarred (Aug '09) May 8 justme 41
Tracie Pridmore (Jan '11) May 3 davy 10
News Northeast Alabama officials weigh in on impact ... Apr '15 Bill Wrigley 1
Old friend Looking for Susan and Don Silvus si... Apr '15 wonderin 2
More from around the web

Albertville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE