Alabama man gets death penalty in bea...

Alabama man gets death penalty in beating death of girlfriend's 5-year-old son

There are 3 comments on the The Mobile Register Online story from Dec 21, 2009, titled Alabama man gets death penalty in beating death of girlfriend's 5-year-old son. In it, The Mobile Register Online reports that:

An Etowah County judge has imposed a death sentence on Kevin Andre Towles for the December 2006 beating death of his girlfriend's 5-year-old son, who was originally reported to have been kidnapped.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Mobile Register Online.

“"drive for five in'10"”

Since: Jan 07

Your the Man!

#1 Dec 21, 2009
The sad part about this, other than the fact the little boy was murdered, is that it will be years before the sentence is carried out with all the appeals he'll get. I think it should be instantanious........like yeterday.
concerned for our county

Decatur, AL

#3 Jan 15, 2010
I agree. Such a heinous crime. I can't wait until the other inmates find out about his crime.

Since: Nov 09

Boynton Beach, FL

#4 Jan 15, 2010
I hope the mother goes with him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albertville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy Stewart Mar 20 Joey 3
News Man charged with raping elderly woman in Albert... Mar 3 sarge 2
Court referral and color code (Jan '14) Feb '17 Thersa72 14
Carpout a bust 2017 B. Feb '17 Johnhentry 1
News Chicken Plant In Albertville Holds Job Fair (Oct '11) Feb '17 boy thats odd 9
Douglas Coach Paul Pankey Suspended And Banned ... (Sep '12) Jan '17 Gotofedsgetthem o... 10
Peach Jan '17 Suesmommy 1

Albertville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Albertville Mortgages