Gardening classes on Long Island

Gardening classes on Long Island

There are 1 comment on the Newsday story from Mar 11, 2009, titled Gardening classes on Long Island. In it, Newsday reports that:

With spring just around the corner - March 20 - the urge to get out and stick your hands in the dirt can be heady.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Green Thumb

Oakdale, NY

#1 Mar 15, 2009
The article is incorrect the show runs from March 13th thru the 22nd.

Flower and Garden Show:
Hicks Nurseries, 100 Jericho Tpke. Westburyhicksnurseries.com
When: March 13 through March 22; Friday-Sunday, 8 a.m.-8 p.m.; Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m.-6.p.m.
Cost: Free
The garden center's annual themed show will feature indoor displays of tropical, cottage and backyard retreat gardens as well as a special earth-friendly garden. A variety of demonstrations and seminars on container gardening, choosing colors and lawn care are scheduled.

Newsday used to feature this show in it's paper but I guess since Cablevision has taken over they don't feature it any more but still it would be nice if they got the dates they mention in their articles correct.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albertson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: ATM Real Estates (Jan '09) 17 hr Unhappy 28
Old Nick (Nov '08) 18 hr Paula 4
Old Freeport Hospital (Oct '14) 18 hr Paula 14
News LIer pleads guilty to $440K fraud scheme Tue Larry 1
News Police: Man Arrested for Reckless Endangerment ... (Feb '11) Sun You are a Douchebag 6
News 4 Levittown brothers accused in $70-million coi... (Nov '08) Sun John 428
women would you castrate you husbands? (Oct '14) Mar 25 miss_easyi69 47

Albertson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Albertson Mortgages