Massapequa man arrested in connection with robbery spree

Aug 7, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Newsday

A Massapequa man arrested Friday in connection with one attempted robbery, and was later linked to five other robberies since May, Nassau police said.

Comments (Page 9)

Showing posts 161 - 176 of176
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Sam

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2010

Massapeuqa has had a problem with drug dealing\gambling thugs in the neighborhood from the Gambino\Lucchese days. They bought their houses when they cost 100K and they think they are big shots now. They are greasy and smell like zeppolis, believe me.

One of their buddies got busted being an enforcer for the local crew. They all are partners in a pizza parlor in Staten Island etc etc. He has been rolling on the local thugs like Mike and I am sure they are planning to take down his partners next.

I hope they clean out Bar Harbour and Harbor Green of these piece of shit WOP's. If they had half a brain they wouldnt be selling herion or taking bets from losers like Michael. Your a scum bag !!! Roll on these dealers. Top down, bottom up approach.
My Boy Friend

Bellmore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2010

Michael Acciarito is my Botfriend he is honest and not a criminal please do not listen to any of there wack-a-doo's here on Topix.
Mikes doing ok in good spirits>
Michael Acciarito

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2010

Michael Acciarito druggie from Massapequa. All his girlfriends are Heroin addicts, Crack heads, and some have AIDS

If you were in contact with Michael Acciarito get yourself tested for Hep 1 2 3 a b c, and AIDS
jack

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2010

My Boy Friend wrote:
Michael Acciarito is my Botfriend he is honest and not a criminal please do not listen to any of there wack-a-doo's here on Topix.
Honest? Is there a new definition for
honest that we all need to be schooled in??
dave

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2010

Jail is good for him, he's getting f**D just the way he likes it. After he would do that druggie tramp, he would beg me to give it to him.
no name

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2010

does anyone know what happened to his dog when he got locked up? i lived 2 apartments down from him and didnt even know what had happened, one day they were just gone but i know he loved that dog more than anything and want to make sure he is ok
from Orlando

Panama City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2010

Judged:

Hahahaha! Finally, the scumbag gets what he deserves! He stole money from me and my kids before he moved to NY. Him and Chris (whom is now deceased) were both the biggest conmen on earth! Reading this and seeing the pic of him in handcuffs has made my night! I shall go have a drink on Michael....Karma!!!
Fred Flintstone

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2010

Michael Acciarito stole my Tag Hauer Watch. I got it as a 20yr anniv present from my wife who passed away. His finger prints have recently been tracked back to him. He ram sacked my entire house and broke many things. Michael Acciarito deserves jail for many years.

I hope Rikers Island will be a perfect fit for Mike.
EX-RPC

Greenlawn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2010

I worked with Michael and his sister back in the mid 90's at RPC in Lynbrook. He was a drug addict then and not a nice guy. He chose his path. He got caught. Now he will pay for his crimes.
Pissedoff

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2010

Michael Acciarito is one dirty sleezy skum-bag White Trash from Massapequa. There are one creap like mike on every block in Massapequa.

Michael Acciarito is a crack smoking dirt bag. Anyone associated with Mike his Dirt Bag status will rub off on you.

Jail will be fun for Michael Acciarito
from Orlando

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2011

Does anyone know if he has been sentenced yet?
facts

Holbrook, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2011

from Orlando wrote:
2 1/2 years for every robbery and 1year 4months for the attempted robbery. But not sure if it will be concurrent or consecutive.
facts

Holbrook, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2011

from Orlando wrote:
CORRECTION - 2years 7months for every robbery and 1year 4months for the attempted robbery. But not sure if it will be concurrent or consecutive.
Hollister

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2011

Judged:

I worked with Mike in Oceanside, we were salesmen for 1st Manufacturing. I knew Mike, what a screwed up kid. The worst part of all of this is that he was surrounded by scumbag friends who always enabled him. He got caught stealing from the company and was later rehired thanks to his douche of a friend, Steve. Sorry, Mike. You got what was coming.Too bad, he could have been a decent guy,but drugs and loser friends never help. Enjoy Sing Sing Mike. If you smell what the warden is cooking!(inside joke)
Wateva

Deer Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

This guy just got 7 years So hell be taking up the ass in Attica for a while I guess he really showed them
Bubba

Bohemia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

My Boy Friend wrote:
Michael is now my girlfriend!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 161 - 176 of176
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Albertson News Video

•••
•••

Albertson Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Albertson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE