2 charged with trafficking opium

Jan 13, 2010 Full story: Jacksonville Daily News 21

Two area men have been charged with trafficking opium, authorities say. Michael Dean Sides, 43, of McCotter Boulevard in Havelock, and Joey Lane Patterson, 44, of Catham Street in Newport, were arrested during a joint investigation by the Carteret County Sheriff's Office and Havelock Police Department, according to a press release from the Carteret ...

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Oh_joy

Sunnyvale, CA

#21 Feb 10, 2013
sit happens wrote:
I remember that,if thats the time the cops raided Keithly's house and towed off all his cars.Tell Billy that Steve says Hi.
This news truly brings joy to my heart. I grew up with Keithly. Probably the most spoiled, selfish entitle little SOB to ever breath the air of Havelock. At 17 years old his mommy bought him a 1957 Corvette and he would drive around town with a circus trained cougar in the passenger seat. In a town where most people worked hard for their money his excess was an insult to basic working class decency. The only thing he never seemed to have in his life was love from his family and respect from anyone who knew him.
Don't count on his jail time ever redeeming him. He was then - as he is now - a parasite on society.
rrussx(at)gmail(dot)com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albertson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 19 min waco1909 60,165
Cherry Point Commander Charged with DWI (Oct '10) Aug '14 isabelle riggs 2
Graveyard of the Atlantic Museum: 2014 Septembe... Aug '14 isabelle riggs 2
Pink Hill Music Thread (Nov '13) Aug '14 Musikologist 4
Deputies: Parents jailed on child abuse charges Jul '14 sheila 1
Few details available in Beulaville homicide (Feb '13) Jul '14 just sayin 6
question Jun '14 local woman 1

Albertson Jobs

Albertson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Albertson News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Albertson

Personal Finance