I really need to start a budget, wher...

I really need to start a budget, where to start?

Posted in the Alberta Forum

ohwwa1990

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Dec 4, 2013
I really need to start a budget, where to start?i was trying to save $100 a week to go towards a downpayment on a house, then my fiance's car died and we had to buy him a new one. i had to cosign so he could get it, and this is his first car thats not on his mom's insurance so the insurace payments pretty much tripled.
so now i have to figure out a budget for us so that we can start saving again, yet still make the payments (we went from no car payments and only $175/mo in insurance to $325 car payments and $300/mo in insurance). i still have to worry about credit card payments (i pay those on my own) and we still need to keep saving up for a house. we're getting married in 1.5 years and i would like to be able to get a house before then! help! because of this, i havent been able to save my $100/week for a month now.

i have no clue where to start on the whole budge making thing. i started 2 days ago making a list of everything we spend money on for the next month, but what to do after that? or before that? lol. help!
dewaynehycepl

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Dec 4, 2013
ohwwa1990 wrote:
I really need to start a budget, where to start?i was trying to save $100 a week to go towards a downpayment on a house, then my fiance's car died and we had to buy him a new one. i had to cosign so he could get it, and this is his first car thats not on his mom's insurance so the insurace payments pretty much tripled.
so now i have to figure out a budget for us so that we can start saving again, yet still make the payments (we went from no car payments and only $175/mo in insurance to $325 car payments and $300/mo in insurance). i still have to worry about credit card payments (i pay those on my own) and we still need to keep saving up for a house. we're getting married in 1.5 years and i would like to be able to get a house before then! help! because of this, i havent been able to save my $100/week for a month now.

i have no clue where to start on the whole budge making thing. i started 2 days ago making a list of everything we spend money on for the next month, but what to do after that? or before that? lol. help!.
This site can help you finding the best option for you:@www.credit-solutions.info

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alberta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stormy Daniel Coming to Blackstone! Mar 26 bulk 1
Young and single Feb '18 23justseeing 1
Politics! Jan '18 bulk 1
Nottoway Commonwealth's Attorney (Oct '12) Oct '17 Captain kirk 5
News Police Search For Twins, Violence Continues - wtvr (Nov '09) Oct '17 Captain kirk 56
News Alberta's PC leadership candidates make last-mi... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Kevins BuddyBurgers 1
News Playing the politics of Alberta's multibillion-... (Mar '17) Mar '17 HydroDebt 50Billi... 1

Alberta Jobs

Personal Finance

Alberta Mortgages