If I'm the cosigner on a loan, can I ...

If I'm the cosigner on a loan, can I pay that loan off, but place a lien on the

Posted in the Alberta Forum

mechgeoqasealiss a

New York, NY

#1 Nov 8, 2013
If I'm the cosigner on a loan, can I pay that loan off, but place a lien on the item...?...purchased through the loan?
Okay, lucky me! I cosigned a loan for someone who was in a tough spot, under the conditions that I was made aware if a payment would be late. Well, the freakin' geniuses were just late 30 days and now that's on MY credit report. I already disputed it and it was confirmed, so that isn't an option.
I want to pay the entire balance right now, but I'll never get the money from these malcreats. This is an automotive installment loan.
I'm relatively certain the finance company would work with me. I have good credit (and theirs sucks!)and they narrowly avoided repossession, because I helped them refinance. The vehicle was actually repossessed, but my cosigning the new loan got it back.
csularettboaplai ne

New York, NY

#2 Nov 8, 2013
mechgeoqasealissa wrote:
If I'm the cosigner on a loan, can I pay that loan off, but place a lien on the item...?...purchased through the loan?
Okay, lucky me! I cosigned a loan for someone who was in a tough spot, under the conditions that I was made aware if a payment would be late. Well, the freakin' geniuses were just late 30 days and now that's on MY credit report. I already disputed it and it was confirmed, so that isn't an option.
I want to pay the entire balance right now, but I'll never get the money from these malcreats. This is an automotive installment loan.
I'm relatively certain the finance company would work with me. I have good credit (and theirs sucks!)and they narrowly avoided repossession, because I helped them refinance. The vehicle was actually repossessed, but my cosigning the new loan got it back..
This site can help you finding the best option for you:@www.credit-solutions.info

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alberta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alberta's PC leadership candidates make last-mi... Mar 18 Kevins BuddyBurgers 1
News Playing the politics of Alberta's multibillion-... Mar 18 HydroDebt 50Billi... 1
Complaints about Blackstone VA (Sep '08) Jan '17 bulk 228
News Anti-carbon tax rally in Calgary draws 3 Conser... Dec '16 Region used 2 do own 1
Smoke! Nov '16 bulk 1
Make Me Wet 😘💦 Sep '16 osito_03 1
Blackstone to be considered for OLF (Aug '16) Aug '16 Frog gigger 2

Alberta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alberta Mortgages