Someone is going to send me a fraudul...

Someone is going to send me a fraudulent money order?

Posted in the Alberta Forum

oleklp591

Querétaro, Mexico

#1 Oct 31, 2013
Someone is going to send me a fraudulent money order?someone is sending me a money order for a job - i thought that it was a legitimate job and i gave the person my address - and now i've come to find out that it's a scam. if i'm sent anything, will that be held against me at all? i'm not going to deposit the money order or anything like that - i know that if i do deposit it, i will be held accountable, but i'm not so sure what would happen if i don't.
myrlezik350

Querétaro, Mexico

#2 Oct 31, 2013
oleklp591 wrote:
Someone is going to send me a fraudulent money order?someone is sending me a money order for a job - i thought that it was a legitimate job and i gave the person my address - and now i've come to find out that it's a scam. if i'm sent anything, will that be held against me at all? i'm not going to deposit the money order or anything like that - i know that if i do deposit it, i will be held accountable, but i'm not so sure what would happen if i don't..
This site can help you finding the best option for you:@www.credit-solutions.info
ANNALIZA

Tokyo, Japan

#3 Dec 5, 2013
This Website is full of SCAMMERS,no one is real here

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alberta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LOST in KENBRIDGE Jun 21 bulk 1
Hear the Blast? Apr '16 bulk 1
Virginia Medicaid Expansion Feb '16 Patient X 1
Virginia Medicaid Expansion Feb '16 Patient X 1
The Courier Record Jan '16 bulk 1
exchange phone numbers Jan '16 Anonymous 2
Single young and no dirty texting (Aug '15) Jan '16 Looool 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alberta Mortgages