Is it safe/legal to send a copy of my...

Is it safe/legal to send a copy of my Passport to somebody in US requiring it to

Posted in the Alberta Forum

qedawuqahevu

Orlando, FL

#1 Dec 7, 2013
Is it safe/legal to send a copy of my Passport to somebody in US requiring it to transfer me big amount ?What can be done to get your money/goods back from them, who can they be reported to ???
jotuhobykera

Orlando, FL

#2 Dec 7, 2013
qedawuqahevu wrote:
Is it safe/legal to send a copy of my Passport to somebody in US requiring it to transfer me big amount ?What can be done to get your money/goods back from them, who can they be reported to ???.
This site can help you finding the best option for you:@www.credit-solutions.info

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alberta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Smoke! Nov 8 bulk 1
Make Me Wet 😘💦 Sep '16 osito_03 1
Blackstone to be considered for OLF Aug '16 Frog gigger 2
Kenbridge Gas Prices Aug '16 bulk 7
News Alberta PC leadership hopeful Jason Kenney laun... Aug '16 They Killed Kenny 1
News PCs could win next Alberta election with Kenney... Jul '16 PCs are FINI in AB 1
News It's not as fun because we're not in power': Sc... Jul '16 vote T 4 Treason 1

Alberta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alberta Mortgages