Who is the hottest lady and who is the classiest lady in Marshville?

Posted in the Albemarle Forum

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 60 of61
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
i kno

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

The classiest left 4 years ago after the town player helms ruined her heart. But she was gorgeous! And had a great heart
Marshville Citizen 19

Indian Trail, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Not an appropriate forum. Just because the women around here are unfeminine, unvirtuous,overweight, and walking eyesores, they're STILL women. And where there's women you gotta have hope they'll figure out what they are, and make effort to LOOK the part. All you have to do is look at old films and see what they were once were and can be again. They're women. Not a proper subject of sideshow innuendo. Some propriety, please.
Citizen

Matthews, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Marshville Citizen 19 wrote:
.......... All you have to do is look at old films and see what they were once were and can be again. They're women. Not a proper subject of sideshow innuendo. Some propriety, please.
You can look at about any old media and see a higher standard of values. And some propriety, too.
Not anymore. Sometimes it seems that almost all of today's culture is sideshow innuendo.
God, I miss those days.

“Seeking reality & civilization”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

I'm so busy working I can't get on here much but I just checked out some names on facebook; I lost my breath over a local girl named Cristy about a year ago & just found her on facebook...WOW...THAT is a HOT picture of her.....you go girl!!! She is SMOKIN HOT! If only..........
Daniel

Wingate, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Do you know Loretta Horne. She is smoking hot. She was in Food Lion yesterday in a pair of skin tight low cut jeans and a blue checkerd shirt. I was getting some beer and she came up to me with those big boobs and swaying hips. Goshomighty she was blazing hot. Her husband is a lucky man. I would stay on that thing 24/7 if it was me.
Citizen

Matthews, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Daniel wrote:
Do you know Loretta Horne. She is smoking hot. She was in Food Lion yesterday in a pair of skin tight low cut jeans and a blue checkerd shirt. I was getting some beer and she came up to me with those big boobs and swaying hips. Goshomighty she was blazing hot. Her husband is a lucky man. I would stay on that thing 24/7 if it was me.
There wasn't a little icon in the 'Judge' box for demeaning and trashy.
Anonymous Citizen

Wingate, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Herman wrote:
There is a young girl in her 20s that comes into the auction sometimes that makes ever man in there turn and stare at her. She don't come ever weekend. She is sexy with a killer body with big knockers little waste and nice hips. She have pretty shoulder length hair. She usually wears real tight bluejeans. Sometimes she comes with one or two older women. She is the sexyist woman I ever saw in Marshville.
That's Loretta. She goes to the auction with her mother and her older sister. I think they collect some kind of expensive glassware. They always call her when they have some going up for auction. She goes to my church. Attendance at our church has improved a lot since she joined. She even looks sexy in her church outfits. She likes tight fitting clothes and she looks good in them. He hubby doesn't go to church so she usually comes alone.
Amanda

Waxhaw, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

I know that I am the best kept secret Marshville has ever known... lol

“Naturally Different Rebel ”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

I know that I am the best kept secret in this town.. lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Amanda wrote:
I know that I am the best kept secret Marshville has ever known... lol
oops I wasn't signed in.. ha ha

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

atigg929 wrote:
<quoted text>
oops I wasn't signed in.. ha ha
Still living on Olive Branch?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

luvnut wrote:
<quoted text>
Still living on Olive Branch?
I have never lived on Olive Branch. I am approximately 6 miles outside of town limits.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

atigg929 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never lived on Olive Branch. I am approximately 6 miles outside of town limits.
I know of only one "Amanda" (Mandy) in Marshville, although she wasn't a "secret".

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

luvnut wrote:
<quoted text>
I know of only one "Amanda" (Mandy) in Marshville, although she wasn't a "secret".
Yummy yes but no secret! You yummy (tight & right)?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

I have been in Marshville since 2004 and not very known out there (kinda like it that way). I am a single mother with a teenage son.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

atigg929 wrote:
I have been in Marshville since 2004 and not very known out there (kinda like it that way). I am a single mother with a teenage son.
Sooooooo, are ya hot? The Amanda I knew of sure was...kinda tiny, cute as hell; the kind a guy has to fall in love with...just hot.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

I have been told that I am.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

atigg929 wrote:
I have been told that I am.
Yum!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

:)
Tall dark an handsome

Waxhaw, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Iris horn is the finest woman in all of union county..I'd love to have some if that

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of61
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Albemarle Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Albemarle People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••