First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mike

Madison, WI

#1 Sep 26, 2009
It has come to my attention that Evansville is full of gay's.I found this very disturbing and wondered were they come from and were they hang out.Is there a network?...Has anyone else noticed this?
Marie

Janesville, WI

#2 Sep 29, 2009
honestly what does it matter where the gay's and lesbians live they are people too quit being ignorant and acutally get to know them they are decent people. and also grow up there are gay's and lesbians anywhere you move too get OVER IT!!!
Mulder

Madison, WI

#3 Sep 29, 2009
Mike - If it's true, what would disturb you about it? I live in Evansville and the most noticeable outstanding lifestyle is pickup trucks with loud mufflers. Are all these bald-headed, beer-bellied guys with goatees and sleeveless sweatshirts driving them gay?
Garry

Laurel, MD

#4 Oct 3, 2009
WOW I AM FROM LAS VEGAS WE HAVE GAYS HERE TOO, CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT....SMALL TOWN LIKE EVANSVILLE, GOSH. I SHOULD MOVE BACK TO BRODHEAD AND LIVE THE "SMALL MINDED PEOPLE" GET A CLUE GAYS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!
James

Evansville, WI

#5 Oct 5, 2009
Evansville resident.

You could have been born gay. Then you would thank God for enlightened people like me who would welcome you in my community as well as the knuckle-dragging red necks suffering from acute rectal cranial insertion. I may not be gay, but many of my closest, most trusted friends are.
Mike

Edgerton, WI

#6 Oct 8, 2009
Wow...I feel so much better now...The whole country is turning into a bunch of limp-wristed,sissies.
matt

De Forest, WI

#7 Oct 13, 2009
dude the most gay people are the gay-bashers themselves so get over it or come out of the closet
the copenhagen kid

United States

#8 Nov 22, 2009
James wrote:
Evansville resident.
You could have been born gay. Then you would thank God for enlightened people like me who would welcome you in my community as well as the knuckle-dragging red necks suffering from acute rectal cranial insertion. I may not be gay, but many of my closest, most trusted friends are.
you just bi- curiuos huh jimmy bean. spittuuueee.
the copenhagen kid

United States

#9 Nov 24, 2009
the vast majority of people here don't care what a persons privite life is about.... more important issues in this community
Dwayne Whitman

Reston, VA

#10 Feb 8, 2010
I am a gay man from Greenville, KY with a MFA degree in Design and a college professor in Washington, DC

I have relative in Evansville that is also gay man. It runs in families. My brother is gay.
The gay people are everywhere, born in every city in the world. At least 10-15% of the population is gay. There are 600,000 gay people in Atlanta, 250,000 gays in Nashville, 175,000 gays in Louisville. In fact there is someone in your family that is gay.

Gay people are doctors, lawyers, policemen, firemen and everywhere.

Pick up a popular book about the future called ‘The Creative Class” a PhD professor in Florida finds that the cities that prosper have many gay people.
Dwayne Whitman

Reston, VA

#11 Feb 8, 2010
Mike wrote:
Wow...I feel so much better now...The whole country is turning into a bunch of limp-wristed,sissies.
You should get a guy to give you a suck job and you would shut up and smile. but you probably did that already
Nick

West Chicago, IL

#12 Aug 26, 2011
So I'm planing on moving to Evansville WI and I am a homosexual. Does anyone know if this town is filled with ignorant residents like the person who started this forum?
Real Country

Madison, WI

#13 Aug 31, 2011
there all gay.
Jody

Evansville, IN

#14 Jun 10, 2012
Sadly, Nick, we do have more than our fair share of fuckwits who equate gay with "limp-wristed sissies," probably because they (mistakenly) believe they've never met a real-life lgbt person. Welcome to Evansville, that is unless the self-hating "six pack straights" above didn't prompt you to move to a less bigot-infested town.:-)
save the people

United States

#15 Jun 30, 2012
Why does it matter what a person does in there personal life isn't that what America is the land of the free
Evansvillehousew ife

Kingsbury, IN

#16 Jul 10, 2012
Thank Dog for Gays- they have the best looking yards in town. They also have the most disposable income- 100% more on average than your average het.

So no, sadly, Evansville is not full of teh gayz. However, I welcome them and their rainbow flags and subversive gay agenda. We had a kickass lesbian couple that were awesome foster parents and ran a great coffee shop.

Funny how someone that was so "disgusted" by the gays wanted info on the "network"... hahaha..... can someone point me to the straight network or the bisexual network? Or is that the night owl....
uptown

United States

#17 Nov 21, 2012
EVANSVILLE IS FULL OF TRASH small minded people DRUGS LIKE METH ... you also have your redneckS and will never change
Mick OGorman Koons

Los Angeles, CA

#18 Dec 10, 2012
Mike wrote:
It has come to my attention that Evansville is full of gay's.I found this very disturbing and wondered were they come from and were they hang out.Is there a network?...Has anyone else noticed this?
Oh it's a top secret cult and unless you know the password and secret handshake you'll never find out where 'the gays' are. Their 'network' is a series of underground passages and when they reach the trap door they need to exit from they even have a secret knock so that the 'gay abetters' know it's not a straight person trying to infiltrate their gay ranks. A good logical place to glean clues as to where they come from is the maternity ward at your local hospital, however, BE CAREFUL OUT THERE; they account for about every tenth person and the hang out in exactly the same places you do!
*GASP*!
Jacob

Elmhurst, IL

#19 Mar 8, 2013
I have lived in Evansville all my life, I know a bunch of people here and they are all great. My friends are gay, Bi, lesbian, transgendered and I even have a straight friend! OMG a straight friend!!
AriesThick8

United States

#20 Oct 17, 2013
Text me....8 inches and thick....d/d free...812 so only serious, younger, hung and cut....showered clean and no pubes...no exceptions

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brodhead Music Thread (May '12) Mar 21 Musikologist 14
Stop Loud Harley's (Jan '09) Feb '15 Alias 206
filthey guest at motel 6 Feb '15 a guest 1
News Green County man arrested for sexual assault Nov '14 concerned juda pa... 1
Albany sucks (May '06) Oct '14 Thorbanski 29
any women lonely?? (Nov '11) Nov '11 Mr Plow7 1
Debate: Nuclear Power - Albany, WI (Mar '11) Mar '11 eric 1
Albany Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Albany People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]