Going down? $2 a gallon prices possib...

Going down? $2 a gallon prices possible in Oregon

There are 6 comments on the Albany Democrat-Herald story from Nov 8, 2008, titled Going down? $2 a gallon prices possible in Oregon. In it, Albany Democrat-Herald reports that:

The downward trend in gas prices will likely continue with the cost of a gallon of regular gas perhaps dropping below $2, according to Marie Dodds of AAA of Oregon/Idaho. Although prices are still averaging ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Albany Democrat-Herald.

grodlink

Springfield, OR

#1 Nov 8, 2008
I wish gas would become real cheap before i get my first car.
Patrick

United States

#2 Nov 9, 2008
Too bad food prices don't follow the trend
Jacob

United States

#3 Nov 10, 2008
Ya I know, things would be alot easier.
Cindy Lou McGhee

Veneta, OR

#4 Nov 11, 2008
Jacob wrote:
Ya I know, things would be alot easier.
Can't you be happy about anything? You Can use the money you save on food for more gas or whatever.....and....FYI....Gas prices Are Dropping Quite a Bit. So, now, isn't there something you can be happy about? Life? Jesus? Love? Poor Patrick...Look Deeper
Sincerely, Cindy

Since: Sep 08

Dexter, MI

#5 Nov 11, 2008
Cindy Lou McGhee wrote:
<quoted text>Can't you be happy about anything? You Can use the money you save on food for more gas or whatever.....and....FYI....Gas prices Are Dropping Quite a Bit. So, now, isn't there something you can be happy about? Life? Jesus? Love? Poor Patrick...Look Deeper
Sincerely, Cindy
Things I can be happy about!?......uh...OH YA!...Reagan and Nixon are dead! Bush is gone in a matter of hours and about to be charged with war crimes,McClown and Palin are off to France to club & kill baby seals as planned and Obama is our new President! The Republicans are finished for good and all going back to the KKK. Gas prices are dropping out of raw fear of Obama! and the neocons are being forced to cut the cord to the Hitler youth. Life is good and there's plenty to be happy about! Thanks for asking!!

Since: Sep 08

Dexter, MI

#6 Nov 11, 2008
American oil companies made record breaking profits under Bush (Shrub)and now that Obama is about to take over the prices will hit a dollar a gallon again. Food prices are going to fall as well. Illegal aliens will be shipped out by the millions,good paying jobs are about to reappear.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Linn arrests and mugshots (Mar '14) Feb '17 da da 5
Brandon Bandy (Nov '09) Jan '17 Sad 2
New Years Eve in Albany? Dec '16 WHjr 1
Renting or buying from Kip Schoning? (Apr '06) Dec '16 Topchevy00 55
Anyone have a real estate story involving Kip S... (Jun '06) Dec '16 Topchevy00 28
New Linn County Arrests and mugshot (Feb '14) Sep '16 Larry 4
Charles meal Bergman (Sep '16) Sep '16 Curious 1

Albany Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Albany Mortgages