Countney Daily
wondering

Troy, OH

#1 Jan 3, 2013
Does anyone know about where the tramp is....Countney Daily... I heard through the grape vine shes in Jail, narking on people... They got her for drugs,
... Shes so worthless, just like her darling mother... I hear she knows about a death that happen a year or so ago... Does anyone have any info on her... By the way the mother has been seeing a married man for about 10 years, plus [email protected] around with other guys... She has torn up a few familys... What a bunch!!!!!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#2 Jan 27, 2013
right where the skankin, thievin, lyin, creepy junkie should have been along time ago.... JAIL!!!! if there is any TRUE JUSTICE she will be in prison soon!!!
heather

United States

#3 Jan 30, 2013
wondering wrote:
Does anyone know about where the tramp is....Countney Daily... I heard through the grape vine shes in Jail, narking on people... They got her for drugs,
... Shes so worthless, just like her darling mother... I hear she knows about a death that happen a year or so ago... Does anyone have any info on her... By the way the mother has been seeing a married man for about 10 years, plus [email protected] around with other guys... She has torn up a few familys... What a bunch!!!!!
Yeah.... That's what I'd do bully her . Cool . & over the net.
kjane

United States

#4 Feb 2, 2013
[p
QUOTE]Courtney was n jail in Marietta but now is n meigs co jail I guess, heard there r want to give 15 yrs, but what a dumb bitch when she goes around bragging to everyone how she cruisen around n the car making shake n bake!!! And her mother has her faults too but she has always been great to me and I give her ALOT of respect for raising Courtney's daughter, savanaha on her own and gave up her wants and plans to do that, I've known the whole family my whole life but yes I do think Courtney is a snitchn piece of shit and likes to steal whatever even other women's men, she's got one coming from me sum day, karmas a BITCH!!!!!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#5 Feb 5, 2013
Whos car? cuz we all know she dont have one..
Kjane

Youngstown, OH

#6 Feb 18, 2013
TheHatedBand wrote:
Whos car? cuz we all know she dont have one..
I'm not sure who's car, who ever she was running with making meth before she got popped, I thing that dude she was fuc$ing??
wild and crazy

Columbia, SC

#7 Feb 21, 2013
Kjane wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not sure who's car, who ever she was running with making meth before she got popped, I thing that dude she was fuc$ing??
I would love to run into her... Shes got one coming from me too.... She deserves everything that happens to her... She done [email protected] up on my part after what I had heard about something that happen about a year ago or so.... She better look out because I am on the war path....
noah

Barberton, OH

#8 Apr 2, 2013
Kjane wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not sure who's car, who ever she was running with making meth before she got popped, I thing that dude she was fuc$ing??
Was that "singular dude" cuz that NASTY junkie always has more than 3 at a time on a line...had to be a typo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
George Pendleton 23 hr hum123 1
Jennifer Elizabeth Casto (Jun '17) Sat Old friend 4
Hot blonde at department store Nov 29 Shawna 2
Rutland Mayor and Police chief have a sexual ... Nov 28 Truth 6
JoeJoe Qualls (Jun '16) Nov 25 Yep 30
Smh Nov 21 ambush annie 4
stock sale (Mar '12) Oct '17 gary 17

Albany Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance