who got shot behind somersetoil
someone who knows

Lexington, KY

#23 Oct 6, 2008
Prayers for them wrote:
What was his name?
Do u know?
it wasnt either tracy or her brother it was tracy hughes i know i talked to her boyfriend
family

Lexington, KY

#24 Oct 6, 2008
jessie james daley our nephew he will always have a place in our hearts and will be dearley missed please pray for all his children and family
sandy

Cleveland, GA

#25 Oct 6, 2008
family wrote:
jessie james daley our nephew he will always have a place in our hearts and will be dearley missed please pray for all his children and family
whos his mother,,,,so sad
cousin

London, KY

#26 Oct 7, 2008
someone who knows wrote:
<quoted text>it wasnt either tracy or her brother it was tracy hughes i know i talked to her boyfriend
yes it was tracys brother,JESSE JAMES DALEY.he will be missed by all of his family,not so many years ago we lost his daddy,so much tragedy has been in our family.may god bless our family,His kids,and his sister tracy.
cousin

London, KY

#27 Oct 7, 2008
someone who knows wrote:
<quoted text>it wasnt either tracy or her brother it was tracy hughes i know i talked to her boyfriend
yes it was her brother it didn't happen in albany.His name was JESSE JAMES DALEY,he will be missed by all of his family.May god be with each and everyone of his family,his kids and his sister tracy,in there time of sorrow.
Sorry for ur loss

Hudson, OH

#28 Oct 7, 2008
Hi i am so sorry for ur loss.
U will be in my prayers.
Is he related to Christie Daley?
unknown

Aurora, OH

#29 Oct 7, 2008
yes that is her cousin to.
albany

London, KY

#30 Oct 7, 2008
did he have two kids in albany
good friend

Dahlonega, GA

#31 Oct 7, 2008
what happen to him where did it happen at
good friend

Dahlonega, GA

#32 Oct 7, 2008
please let me no
good friend

Dahlonega, GA

#33 Oct 7, 2008
he had to kids there name was cody daley and felica daley
good friend

Dahlonega, GA

#34 Oct 7, 2008
yes they live in albany the boy was six and his girl was 13
good friend

Dahlonega, GA

#35 Oct 7, 2008
The mommy of the kids was jamie posey that belong to jesses daley she is a smart ass to she goes with gene neal now. I dont like her.She is a two face to.
good friend

Dahlonega, GA

#36 Oct 7, 2008
She done jesses daley dirty jamie posey did.
unknown

London, KY

#37 Oct 7, 2008
he had another kid by the woman he was married to his name was matthew daley he is 1. PRAY FOR ALL OF US THE DALEY FAMILY. WE ARE GOING THOURGH ROUGH TIMES BECUSE HE WAS SO CLOSE TO US.IN MEMORY JESSIE DALEY AKA DUNER DALEY. WE LOVE AND MISS U SO MUCH DUNER.
sandy

Cleveland, GA

#38 Oct 7, 2008
was his mother cathy cross
swk

London, KY

#40 Oct 7, 2008
confused wrote:
So what was the name of the girl that was shot behind somerset oil? I read this whole topic and I seem to be only more confused , does anyone know?
tracy hughes! she's not from here but has lived here for about a year now. her and ernest have benn together off and on.
sandy

Cleveland, GA

#41 Oct 7, 2008
swk wrote:
<quoted text>tracy hughes! she's not from here but has lived here for about a year now. her and ernest have benn together off and on.
WHO IS DEAD THE GIRL OR BOY PLEASE THIS IS CONFUSING....
SmartOne

Chagrin Falls, OH

#42 Oct 7, 2008
I thought it was Dunar Dailey that has the 2 kids named Cody and Felicia
cousin

London, KY

#43 Oct 8, 2008
sandy wrote:
<quoted text>WHO IS DEAD THE GIRL OR BOY PLEASE THIS IS CONFUSING....
yes the woman,tracy hughes killed herself,but don't know her.and my cousin JESSE JAMES DALEY"DUNER" killed him self.may god be with all the family in there time of sorrow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Child Abuser 1 hr The Truth 16
At save a lot 3 hr Need to kn 7
single men 4 hr Mike 11
Sick people looking for attention 5 hr Need to kn 5
Ashley cowan fairchild 7 hr Need to kn 23
Sydnee Hunter 7 hr curious 5
Mailboxes on HWY 639 8 hr Haha 4

Albany Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance