First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Atticus Finch

Leavenworth, IN

#2 Apr 8, 2012
Yankee how ironic. I was just watching a great movie also that had a line that made me think of you and everyone associated with you:

Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn’t have f’ed with? That’s me.— Gran Torino
barry

United States

#3 Apr 8, 2012
You two get a room.
SourGrapes

London, KY

#4 Apr 8, 2012
I was also watching a movie tonight which made me think of you guys.

The next word that comes out of your mouth better be some brilliant fn' Mark Twain sh!t.'Cause it's definitely getting chiseled on your tombstone. Otis B. Driftwood The Devil's Rejects.
the hopper

United States

#5 Apr 9, 2012
I wish rob zombie would stop making movies. They all start out good and then end up sucking.
funny

United States

#6 Apr 10, 2012
I find it funny that these people are trying to reach out and play nice with Larry and trying to get him to drop everything. Why have they changed their tune? Could it be that they are realizing they are running out of options and the tides are turning? DO NOT GIVE IN TO YOUR EX AND HER MOTHER LARRY!
nope

Jersey City, NJ

#7 Apr 14, 2012
You know you all need to get a life and leave amiee and her mom alone. You know what's funny is that Larry can set back and drink all the time (even on the weekends he was getting his kids) and get high and even let the state of Kentucky take his kids away that's as low as you can get there. You all want to feel so sorry for Larry but he did it his self. It didn't want them kids he just didn't want amiee to have them. But she is the one who fought like hell to get her kids back not Larry. She also took on this whole court thing on her own no help from a lawyer and she done just fine. The kids are happy health and need to stay with there mommy. Amiee your a great mother Larry can't help he's an alcoholic and drug head (like pot, pills, I mean do I need to go on) and he has a very bad temper oh hey and the people he had living with him ( Jerry and Stacey) they got kicked out of the motel cause they was selling drugs and she was selling her ass and even Larry was seen going up there ummm wonder Wichita one he was buy? Both I would say if a girl stays with she's an idiot and I feel sorry for her cause he will never be anything but trash.
okay

London, KY

#8 Apr 14, 2012
Ms Andree has a facebook page asking for donations because she found a lawyer that asked 2,000 up front and she would like this persons services. So she can't do it all by herself.
okay

London, KY

#9 Apr 14, 2012
Before you say I am for Larry, I am actually not. I would rather see their mother have the kids, I just don't like it when people say she did the "whole court thing" by herself.
notw

Bettendorf, IA

#10 Apr 14, 2012
this is to nope u can suck it homo u forgot to mention i fought like hell to get the kids back to still am ull see and i seen a movie that reminded me of her and her mother also two girls and a cup i think they should make a remake and throw grampa in the mix mabe he could hold the cup
nope

Jersey City, NJ

#11 Apr 15, 2012
This is to notw wtf ever you let your lawyers take your kids and got drunk as hell that's real smart not and then had the cops called on you a few times right after that. That's real smart to. You are an control freak. You had a girl and her bf living with you and she was running from the cops in tenns. Then you had and old lady living with you that had been put in prison for Meth damn your on a roll. Yeah who I would like my kids around a low life like you and some of your friends. I mean you know how to pick them.
WTF

Doniphan, MO

#12 Apr 15, 2012
Put my video up or I will!!

I want it on granny leaks so we are all on the same page but if need be I will start the WTF leak. I have the case down to a 4 minute video with the facts! Let the people decide.
nope

Jersey City, NJ

#13 Apr 15, 2012
Wtf you have lost it amiee deserves her kids not Larry all he wants to do is drink and do drugs. Larry can't leave the bottle down long enough. He mean and has a bad temper. You all want to put amiee and her mother down and make of look like they are crazy. But they are not the ones with felonys on there records now are they.
um no

London, KY

#14 Apr 15, 2012
WTF has stated time and again he is not on anyones side. I will not repeat what he says, but in previous posts you can read it. Granny knows how he is and its obvious you do not.
nope

Jersey City, NJ

#15 Apr 15, 2012
Oh like busting out car windows after his ex wife leaves him on there car. Um having the law called on him 2 times in 2 days. He's f*cking crazy. He don't know how to keep his mouth shut he tells everyone at work about his life and his family's life.
slack jawed yokel

United States

#16 Apr 15, 2012
Why don't you redneck inbred mothertuckers take this pillbilly soap opera elsewhere? Even us idiots on topix are tired of it. Must be 50 threads on this crap in here. Who the fu[k cares?
WTF

Doniphan, MO

#17 Apr 15, 2012
I sent heather a video that will either be on Granny Leaks by tuesday of her hand or mine as a response. Trust me, I make fun of everyone in this long drawn out saga and I mean everyone.

I am sorry about having Mabel's World Famous Cherry Patch Brothel and saloon of Crystal Nevada sending applications via e-mail and facebook to all you women involved. I am going to Nevada this summer to mine silver in the mountains for a month and called head to make sure they have plenty of redheads in stock. I am also a Schizotypal with little impulse control and do things I believe to be right and just at the moment that turn out to be wrong. I think this is one of those occasions.
WTF

Greenbrier, AR

#20 Apr 15, 2012
Hey WTF wrote:
....I am impressed at your movie making skills, however I don't think Amiee want's her face in the video. You know, you are quite talented, why not use that talent to wake up the masses and do some serious movie making.
Don't understand why, the couple have shown thier a$$es all over town so why not show thier faces? Is this one of those impulse issues of mine?
I love WTF

London, KY

#21 Apr 15, 2012
I think you are a genius.
FuYankee

London, KY

#22 Apr 15, 2012
Hey WTF wrote:
....I am impressed at your movie making skills, however I don't think Amiee want's her face in the video. You know, you are quite talented, why not use that talent to wake up the masses and do some serious movie making.
Yet another big fing lie courtesy of heather crazy bitch powers.
nope

Jersey City, NJ

#23 Apr 15, 2012
Well u all could leave well enough a lone. I mean hell amiee and heather our not on here bashing Larry its everyone else. And that's cause he runs his mouth about everything so all of equity and Albany knows his problems. That's his fault tell your son to shit his f*cking mouth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Paul 165,485
albany clinton roads suck 6 hr him 7
new CCHS Assistant Principal 6 hr Parent 10
school system postings get gone quick!!!! 19 hr Johnny 19
Gibson 20 hr wow 5
rat 22 hr Her Turn 37
husbands 22 hr wondering 52

Albany Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance