what girl?
peckerwood

Greenbrier, AR

#3 Feb 16, 2012
he only did it so he could go back to jail and dutch rudder with other inmates

Yossarian

Vilonia, AR

#4 Feb 17, 2012
How does he get by with all that he has done,could it be there is some qid pro quo with the law happening here?
Eastwood

Vilonia, AR

#5 Feb 18, 2012
Is allen booher in jail heard he beat a girl half to death
Ferrill

Vilonia, AR

#6 Feb 19, 2012
Booher is in jail
havent heard

Harrison, AR

#7 Feb 21, 2012
who was the girl he bout beat to death?is it the same alen who went to jail for beating his mother one time?
WTF

Bolivar, MO

#8 Feb 22, 2012
havent heard wrote:
who was the girl he bout beat to death?is it the same alen who went to jail for beating his mother one time?
Booher is a hot headed puss who likes to beat his family elders and women. He loves jail and peter-puffin. It is his his nature and he turns violent when he has no peters to puff. He is going to keep beating the young. old, sick, and women unti one day one shoot him.
havent heard

Harrison, AR

#9 Feb 22, 2012
I agree 100%!he use to follow me around town and ask me out and i got out on him one day and sort of lost it and he stopped.he likes to feel like hes got the upper hand of someone weak.when he seen i wasnt he backed off,and for good.who was the girl he beat do you know?
morton

United States

#10 Feb 22, 2012
Any man who beats a woman needs his dick cut off and fed to him.
WTF

Bolivar, MO

#11 Feb 22, 2012
morton wrote:
Any man who beats a woman needs his dick cut off and fed to him.
Oh he is eating dick today just not his own.
knows

Crossett, AR

#12 Feb 24, 2012
It was ashley polston... i think they were married but he had her doing alll kinds of stuff....for him. then one day the scanner said a woman called in an a man was beating her, when they got there he was still beating her outside on the porch and the cops had to pull him off of her. she was consious for a few mintutes but both eyes was swelled shut and mouth and nose was busted. then she went into an unconsious state cause she had internal bleeding somewhere, but i know she sustained internal injuries and broken bones, i havent heard anything lately about her condition, but she hasnt past away so thats a good thing. i know its bad deal but she knew he was bad news and about what he had done. she done anything he said, steal like off her parents... and he wouldnt do nothing except try to get f!!!! up. she was kinda wild herself her parents takes care of her kids. she was not a saint herself and made alot of stupid descions. i dont mean to be mean but i am just stating the truth she was not mentally right or something. she went on maury a couple years ago and made a fool of herself as an example
sunshine

Manchester, KY

#13 Feb 24, 2012
That still gives him No right to beat her.
knows too

London, KY

#14 Feb 24, 2012
knows wrote:
It was ashley polston... i think they were married but he had her doing alll kinds of stuff....for him. then one day the scanner said a woman called in an a man was beating her, when they got there he was still beating her outside on the porch and the cops had to pull him off of her. she was consious for a few mintutes but both eyes was swelled shut and mouth and nose was busted. then she went into an unconsious state cause she had internal bleeding somewhere, but i know she sustained internal injuries and broken bones, i havent heard anything lately about her condition, but she hasnt past away so thats a good thing. i know its bad deal but she knew he was bad news and about what he had done. she done anything he said, steal like off her parents... and he wouldnt do nothing except try to get f!!!! up. she was kinda wild herself her parents takes care of her kids. she was not a saint herself and made alot of stupid descions. i dont mean to be mean but i am just stating the truth she was not mentally right or something. she went on maury a couple years ago and made a fool of herself as an example
He broke both her cheek bones, nose, and did nerve damage to her face. He boke out teeth and was stomping her in the head when the police showed up wearing boots. She might need plastic surgey. Guy's last victum was a senior citizen.

I never knew the guy to jump on a man his size. You girls remember what he did so when he ask you out you can say no.
well

London, KY

#15 Feb 24, 2012
there is nothing wrong with a girl getting a beating or smacked around maybe she started it with him and he was just standing up for himself i dont blame him and some of the senior citizens just try to pick a fight so i dont blame him at all
wow

Clinton, IA

#16 Feb 26, 2012
is that chick still in a coma
well

Somerset, KY

#17 Feb 26, 2012
does any one know if he is ok
please

Norman, AR

#18 Feb 27, 2012
there is nothing wrong with a girl getting a beating or smacked around maybe she started it with him and he was just standing up for himself i dont blame him and some of the senior citizens just try to pick a fight so i dont blame him at all.
Please you sound just like him.nothing but a chicken sh*t.neither one of you would stand up to a real man.only women and old people and children.the ones who cant defend themselfs.get a life and grow up!
does

Crossett, AR

#19 Feb 27, 2012
any one know if he is ok people should try to pick on him thats what happens he can only take so much
he is ok

London, KY

#20 Feb 28, 2012
just a little bruised up thats all

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trash 1 hr mike 45
sad 2 hr robert 12
jailers race 3 hr name 1
ashley barton 5 hr ex con 1
Jonathon burchette 5 hr Michelle 5
Tonya Comasty 6 hr Funny 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 hr Ren 172,890

Albany Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance