Comments
1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated May 8, 2012
Breaking News

Sheridan, AR

#1 Apr 23, 2012
Some of you are going to know that name quiet well, he is a practicing MD, Internal Medicine and also Psychiatry that he hasn't practiced in five years. He still practiced Internal Medicine afterwards. He has been a MD for over 20 years and even served as MD on duty at local hospital ER years ago.

He just got arrested for making child pornography! The Feds raided his home and office! They have a mountain of proof! He practiced in Manchester only the last five years but when he practiced psychiatry he served kids from Albany at a Somerset Office! They have porn he made going back 15 years!!

http://www.wkyt.com/home/headlines/Doctor_arr...
Sam

Pacoima, CA

#2 Apr 24, 2012
You don't know what you are talking about! He is well respected husband, father and physician. He is NOT a psychiatrist and never has been. Please get your facts right before posting.Don't judge before you really have accurate information. You don't even know "what the mountain of proof is"
Breaking News

Sheridan, AR

#3 Apr 24, 2012
It is all over state and regional news. he was making child porn in his office and then broadcasting it on the Internet the FBI caught him red handed. One of those links is his profile and araes of specialty. He practiced in Somerset and serviced people in Albany. He also was the ER MD at our local hospital in the late 90s.

http://www.wkyt.com/home/headlines/Doctor_arr...
http://www.kentucky.com/2012/04/22/2160998/ma...
http://www.wtvq.com/content/localnews/story/D...

Rumor has it that 14 year old girls were paid several hundred dollars each to have sex with him and each other. It was broadcast live back to Pakistan and that is how he got busted. Federal Marshalls expect many more charges. Right now it is only sexual abuse of a minor and child pornography but international distribution of child porn, sexual enslavement of minors, and all sorts of nasty charges are soon to follow.
Sam

Pacoima, CA

#4 Apr 24, 2012
Well the profile is wrong and family should know. There are many things on the news that are not true. Perhaps you have heard of something called "innocent until guilty". By the way rumors and news are not evidence. He has dedicated himself selflessly as a doctor to that community.
to stupid sam

Columbia, KY

#5 Apr 24, 2012
Sam wrote:
Well the profile is wrong and family should know. There are many things on the news that are not true. Perhaps you have heard of something called "innocent until guilty". By the way rumors and news are not evidence. He has dedicated himself selflessly as a doctor to that community.
perhaps you've heard the term "wolfe in sheeps clothes". most of the time it's the way scum like him get by with things for so long because they "appear" to be something they aren't so that people won't believe children over them. if it is true your no bettter than him for not hearing the fact or the children before you put them thru more trama than they are already dealing with. hope you choke on a d!ck for not standing up for a child. i bet your one of those go to church every sunday just to hear and see what everyone is wearing gossip types that claims to be be going to heaven but are clueless to the fact that your always better than someone and judging them.
Bill

Hazard, KY

#6 Apr 24, 2012
to stupid sam wrote:
<quoted text>perhaps you've heard the term "wolfe in sheeps clothes". most of the time it's the way scum like him get by with things for so long because they "appear" to be something they aren't so that people won't believe children over them. if it is true your no bettter than him for not hearing the fact or the children before you put them thru more trama than they are already dealing with. hope you choke on a d!ck for not standing up for a child. i bet your one of those go to church every sunday just to hear and see what everyone is wearing gossip types that claims to be be going to heaven but are clueless to the fact that your always better than someone and judging them.
The Man you are addressing on here is a pathitic jerk and maybe in the same buisness,Anytime a person tries to defend a child molester is usually because they are one also.
My question to you is why ? do you try to link Christian people and the Church with this garbage.? you must be an atheist yourself ''just saying''I am a Christian and bfore you start rambling about my passing judjment on others that i'm a hypocrit i'll tell you something'God expects his people to stand up and speak out,I'm tired of people putting the Christian people down,You say they go to church on Sunday'Well i'm asking you what do you do that's benificial on Sunday ? stay home and gossip on the internet,sleep all day,pop pills,get drunk or what ?have you any right to critize Christian people at least they are trying to do what is right.And they will have a reward someday but they might miss a lot of the blessings because of cowardness John the baptist lost his head because he stood up,Jesus Christ died on a Cross because he stood up,Danial was thrown in the Loians den because he stood up,they stood up and spoke up and if the Christian people dont start doing the same then we are in a mess.
to stupid sam

Columbia, KY

#7 Apr 24, 2012
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
The Man you are addressing on here is a pathitic jerk and maybe in the same buisness,Anytime a person tries to defend a child molester is usually because they are one also.
My question to you is why ? do you try to link Christian people and the Church with this garbage.? you must be an atheist yourself ''just saying''I am a Christian and bfore you start rambling about my passing judjment on others that i'm a hypocrit i'll tell you something'God expects his people to stand up and speak out,I'm tired of people putting the Christian people down,You say they go to church on Sunday'Well i'm asking you what do you do that's benificial on Sunday ? stay home and gossip on the internet,sleep all day,pop pills,get drunk or what ?have you any right to critize Christian people at least they are trying to do what is right.And they will have a reward someday but they might miss a lot of the blessings because of cowardness John the baptist lost his head because he stood up,Jesus Christ died on a Cross because he stood up,Danial was thrown in the Loians den because he stood up,they stood up and spoke up and if the Christian people dont start doing the same then we are in a mess.
honesty no i'm not a church goer. i'm one of those single mother's that workes everyday but wed. and most of the time i have to work them, the rest of the time i homeschool my children and don't have much time for anything else once i'm done cooking and cleaning. i'm a single mother that believes in right and wrong and works hard to never have to ask for assistance for my children. you know for many years i thought like you but i woke up and saw the real light. your god has never done anything for me and if something is going to happen in my life it's because i made the right or wrong choice or let the wrong person in my life. i control my life it's not someone else's will. church is god was ment for people to have something to believe in but here in the bible belt it's nothing more than a bunch of cackeling hens that only go to be nosey and gossip. what does that help?
Sam

Pacoima, CA

#8 Apr 24, 2012
Interesting. I am neither christian nor committing any crimes. I am sorry you have such strong feelings against a man you don't even know and has not been convicted. If it has to do with you past experiences, I am sorry for what you had to go through. However, he is a good man. That is all I will say and will not comment anymore. He is wrongly charged and his family is a 100% behind him. I hope no one has to go through this as we are. All the best with everything in your life. You really should watch your language though...
Breaking News

Sheridan, AR

#9 Apr 24, 2012
SAM!!!!

He broadcast his acts live on the internet! They have him red handed. The FBI and US Marshals think many more kids are involved over the years. Many more charges are to follow.
crazy

United States

#10 Apr 25, 2012
i dont see how this was fabricated.I guess people would sing a different tune if it were ur child he had molested.these people of power frequently abuse it esp these freaks from another country.do u honestly think they care about americans?People just love defending the criminals,i thought we had enough spineless lawyers for that business.u have to do more than show up on sunday and check that off of ur to do list to be a christian.
concerned citizen

Gray, KY

#11 Apr 25, 2012
You say it was posted all over the internet,how do you know was you watching it are you a pervert.
concerned citizen

Gray, KY

#12 Apr 25, 2012
I've known him for 15 yrs as a dr and as a friend and i don't believe any of these allegations.
Twatwaffle

Sheridan, AR

#13 Apr 25, 2012
concerned citizen wrote:
I've known him for 15 yrs as a dr and as a friend and i don't believe any of these allegations.
Defending a child molester because he is your friend is as absurd as defending Hitler as a good person because he didn't drink and ate healthy. They caught this guy and have the goods on him.

I have cousin in London who knew of him. He was loved in clay co because he would treat kids whose parents couldn't pay due to having low paying jobs with no insurance. If I was the FBI wanting to find other victims it is those kids I would look to first.
crazy

United States

#14 Apr 28, 2012
concerned citizen wrote:
You say it was posted all over the internet,how do you know was you watching it are you a pervert.
I was pertaining to the news articles.Like said you defend him you must be a fellow pervert.Its sick that people like these take advantage of the poor.
Beware

London, KY

#15 May 2, 2012
I have known this man for years and he has been my Doctor for 14 years. He worked in Manchester the first time I visited his office, an office he shared with another Doctor and Dr. Kishore was an Internal specialilist then as he is now. Dr. Kishore left Manchester and went to Corbin where he was an Internal specialilist also. After several years there he returned to Manchester to open his own practice. I was his patient during all this and I will be his patient when the rumors, and lies are proven to be just that. Also, you should know that Dr. Kishore is not from Iran or Irac, but is from India. Since when should country or color matter when the person is truely a good person. He has never been anything but a gentleman around me and my family.
Beware

London, KY

#16 May 2, 2012
Dr. Kishore stopped treating children when clay county wanted to improve their medical personel by bringing in pediactric doctors. However I don't doubt his treating people without money, when medicare started doing co-pays, he refused to charge. However the state would not except his not going along with their rules, caused problems and forced Dr. Kishore to charge the co-pays.DR. Kishore said to me that he did not like taking money from people who were already so needy. I will never believe these charges. This man would never hurt anyone especially children. If you don't know this man and if you have not seen the so called proof, why are you so eager to drive nails in his coffin. The media will take a story and run it into the gutter,even if they have to lie to do it. This man is just one more headline, another dollar in their pocket. Perhaps it will be your name, and life that they attack next.
patient

London, KY

#17 May 8, 2012
Beware wrote:
Dr. Kishore stopped treating children when clay county wanted to improve their medical personel by bringing in pediactric doctors. However I don't doubt his treating people without money, when medicare started doing co-pays, he refused to charge. However the state would not except his not going along with their rules, caused problems and forced Dr. Kishore to charge the co-pays.DR. Kishore said to me that he did not like taking money from people who were already so needy. I will never believe these charges. This man would never hurt anyone especially children. If you don't know this man and if you have not seen the so called proof, why are you so eager to drive nails in his coffin. The media will take a story and run it into the gutter,even if they have to lie to do it. This man is just one more headline, another dollar in their pocket. Perhaps it will be your name, and life that they attack next.
i agree i have known him for 20 yrs i believe he was set up or they have to be a mistake THEYRE JUST NO WAY HE WOULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS to all the people who dont know him and think he is guilty u would just have to know him and london jail is worse than u have probably heard i dont believe this for god sakes he has 2 kids of his own sure someone is probably guilty of this they got the wrong man he just got caught up in some garbage and who ever did do this to these children i hope they get them BUT I CANT BELIEVE ITS DR KISHORE unless he would tell me him self and then i would still have trouble believing it

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 7 min Mitch 1,275
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Straw Grasping Te... 151,114
Brown 8 hr Don 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 hr Horatio 130,467
Andy Butler 10 hr Constable idiot 8
Foothills Academy (Jun '10) 10 hr Syria 23
earl stearns I 10 hr hot shot 1
School Board Law Suit Wed my opinion 39
•••
•••
•••

Albany Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Albany People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Albany News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Albany
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••