Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2012

Judged:

Lesson Learned 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Being a Christian has nothing to do with it. You don't leave somebody that is injured in a wreck to save yourself from getting into trouble. In times like that, your morals and values as a human being should take over. This boy [man] should never have been left, if she knew he was hurt, she should have got help and paid the consequences for her actions. In cases like this, a person's life was at stake and if you have a bit of decency in you, that's the time to step up and use it. It may not bother you now, but it will come back to haunt you later in life. Nobody does things like that and goes through life without paying for their actions.
bla bla bla bla bla if the dog hadn't stop to take a chit it would have caught the rabbit the key is you wouldn't have done this you wouldn't have done that maybe you wouldn't have done that but guess what we aren't you we are different people if we all thought and acted the same we would be very predictable but guess what we are not i have made a lot of bad choices growing up some of the things i did growing up i wouldn't do now if you paid me if i could go back in time i would kick my own azz black and blue so who cares what the hell you would have done i sure as hell don't it is what it is let it go
scooby

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2012

Judged:

have been told that charges will be filed on the girl and boy that was there and then left. the guily parties have already been scrambling to come up with several different stories to cover their a$$, that they have told to many people. not gonna work. the family knows the truth and isnt taking to lightly to the reason they left him either. the caller has told the family who actually came in the house and told them brad had wrecked. so...i guess they will have to answer for their actions. I think the family should push it to the max, maybe those "so called friends" will get the point that its NOT ok to leave someone when they desperately need help!! Continue your prayers for Brad, he's doing much better, but still has a long road ahead of him!
YESSS

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2012

Judged:

have been told that charges will be filed on the girl and boy that was there and then left. the guily parties have already been scrambling to come up with several different stories to cover their a$$, that they have told to many people. not gonna work. the family knows the truth and isnt taking to lightly to the reason they left him either. the caller has told the family who actually came in the house and told them brad had wrecked. so...i guess they will have to answer for their actions. I think the family should push it to the max, maybe those "so called friends" will get the point that its NOT ok to leave someone when they desperately need help!! Continue your prayers for Brad, he's doing much better, but still has a long road ahead of him!

Yes, I heard that they will be charges ASAP! Someone said that the girl was not a medical person or a nurse. You don't have to be to help people, the main problem with her and the boy leaving is they could not find him. That is where the charges will get big, because even though they found him and called it in THEY LEFT! and he almost wasn't found. EMS and the Sheriff passed him up several times each becuase they could not find him. NOW IF SHE WAS SO GREAT, AND SAVED HIS LIFE LIKE EVERYONE WANTS TO BELEIVE THEY WOULD HAVE STAYED AND MADE SURE HE WAS FOUND!!! No excuses to be made here, yes he was drinking and driving we are all aware of that, but that doesn't make her inicent either. Brad has already suffered with many injuries including INTERNAL bleeding, short term memory loss, multiple fractures and many surgries to go. Plus MONTHS of rehab. All this girl wanted to do was run to keep out of a little trouble and GET BACK TO THE PARTY!
crock

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2012

Judged:

YESSS wrote:
Yes, I heard that they will be charges ASAP! Someone said that the girl was not a medical person or a nurse. You don't have to be to help people, the main problem with her and the boy leaving is they could not find him. That is where the charges will get big, because even though they found him and called it in THEY LEFT! and he almost wasn't found. EMS and the Sheriff passed him up several times each becuase they could not find him. NOW IF SHE WAS SO GREAT, AND SAVED HIS LIFE LIKE EVERYONE WANTS TO BELEIVE THEY WOULD HAVE STAYED AND MADE SURE HE WAS FOUND!!! No excuses to be made here, yes he was drinking and driving we are all aware of that, but that doesn't make her inicent either. Brad has already suffered with many injuries including INTERNAL bleeding, short term memory loss, multiple fractures and many surgries to go. Plus MONTHS of rehab. All this girl wanted to do was run to keep out of a little trouble and GET BACK TO THE PARTY!
I cant believe some people. these kids didnt not cause the accident and they did call for help. this whole thing started fromm drinking at charlies place in static. if anyone is to blame then start at the place where it happened. the whole bunch left static not a party down the road. if these two people had not been in the area they wounld not have known brad wrecked. thank God they were in the area and heard the accident and went to investigate to see what it was. they called as soon as they saw that someone had wrecked and called 911. Let me ask you people that are so quick to judge. what if these 2 people had not been there then no one would have called 911 and he would have been dead. does anyone ever stop to think about that. NO they only want to play the blame game. If I was this boys parent I would be thanking these people for getting help to Brad. that road is not heavly traveled and if they had not been there who knows when he would have been found. I really dont understand how some people can be so cruel to someone who just saved a life. My daughter has been in several wrecks with someone else doing the driving and I never once blamed the driver for her injuries and believe me she has back problems from the accidents and will always be bothered with it. I was just glad no one was hurt any worse because the outcome could have been bad. I just hope that God will give these people understanding and a heart that is forgiving because the bible says he who is without sin let him cast the first stone. We know none of us is without sin. not in this life time. You people need to spend you time and energy on concentrating on brad getting better then trying to condem someone for. Praying for all familys involved.
yes

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2012

Judged:

thats BS. neither one of them called it was another boy they told when they went back to party, the family knows the truth
just saying

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2012

Judged:

if the dog hadnt stop to take a chit it would have caught the rabbit if i drive down the road or walk run or what ever i see a wreck i can call it in i dont have to stay there untill any one gets there bottom line is dont drink and drive cause stone cold says so you can hurt or kill some one and or spend the rest of your life in jail but no where in kentucky law does it state that if you drive upon a wreck do you have to stay at the scene or you have to perform cpr
lier

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2012

Judged:

yes wrote:
thats BS. neither one of them called it was another boy they told when they went back to party, the family knows the truth
the boy with the girl called in to 911 while the girl went down to the car and got in and sit with Brad until they heard the ambulance coming. so i think you got your facts wrong. all you have to go on is here say. you were not there and did you talk to the flowers boy or the girl and ask them what happened. I dont think so!!!! I think the family needs to talk to the people that were there and not listen to all this bull that people are spreading. This is Albany and by the time something goes around a few times the story gets bigger and bigger so if the famuily wants to know the truth I think they need to go to the source and not listen to every tom dick and harry in albany.
KRS 189

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2012

Judged:

if the dog hadnt stop to take a chit it would have caught the rabbit if i drive down the road or walk run or what ever i see a wreck i can call it in i dont have to stay there untill any one gets there bottom line is dont drink and drive cause stone cold says so you can hurt or kill some one and or spend the rest of your life in jail but no where in kentucky law does it state that if you drive upon a wreck do you have to stay at the scene or you have to perform cpr

Sorry but yes you must stay and "render aid" is the exact quote from the kentucky revised statutes.I am sure that you have no clue of what the Kentucky Revised Statutes are but those are the LAWS for Kentucky ans YES it is a LAW in kentucky to not leave the scene of a accident. Now it does not say you have to do cpr but YES YOU MUST STAY, it is a law in most all states and is VERY Important.
TO lier

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2012

Judged:

Sorry buddy but all those good drunking buddies, you know like the ones that left Brad there for dead. Those same good old buddies that WERE there told all. Yup them good ol drinking buddies ratted you out! More than 1 person has came forward and told the whole story, and the same story!
Debbie

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2012

Judged:

This is Amanda mom and if any of you people that hid behind a fake name on here wants to talk to me about my daughter then call me or come see me you know where i work and im not hard to find. You see I am a mother also and I dont take kindly to my family being talked about. If yu want to ask amanda anything just call her and stop talking about her behind her back. Im getting tired of this bull crap on here.
Friend of the Family

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2012

Judged:

The family is very grateful someone called, but its still an issue when your "friend" leaves you just because you don't want to get into trouble.
Thankfully Brad is doing well and recovering successfully.
But yes IT IS a law that you can't leave someone once you have started to help them or came up on the accident, if you see an accident and keep driving then whatever but once you put youself in the vehicle with them then that's another story. We know someone was in the vehicle because they knew he was unconscious.
If charges are filed it won't be on the families part it will be based solely on the decision of the state of ky so the family has nothing to do with any of that, they have more important things to worry about like the recovery of Brad.

I have spoken with several family members and this subject is not even mentioned they just want Brad better and on the road to recovery without any bumps and drama along the way so let's give them that and end the drama that this website causes.
geegee

Allons, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2012

Judged:

you can be sued if you render first aid at an accident if you are not a nurse, dr. emt, or some that has a card to render the aid. I had this when i took first aid classes. I know this to be a fact.
common sense

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2012

Judged:

geegee wrote:
you can be sued if you render first aid at an accident if you are not a nurse, dr. emt, or some that has a card to render the aid. I had this when i took first aid classes. I know this to be a fact.
They weren't suppossed to give any first aid and no one cares if they had a damn card or not!! It doesn't take a card to stand by the road! ALL THEY HAD TO DO WAS STAY THERE AND SHOW THE COPS WHERE HE WAS!! They couldn't and shouldn't have done anything else but that! Just one simple thing is all they needed to do! Some people are so ignorant! Understand????? ALL THEY HAD TO DO WAS STAND BY THE ROAD AND SHOW THEM WHERE HE WAS!! But they were spineless cowards and left to go drink another beer! DRINKING WAS MORE IMPORTANT TO THEM! If Brad has any sense at all he will never have anything to do with these sorry people ever again. No one needs friends that will turn their back on you that quick because of a beer!
too much

Byrdstown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2012

Judged:

this forum is too much.. EVERYONE involved in this has been through enough.. Brads family, the people who left and their family.. this is no ones buisness but the ones involved.. this needs to be deleted!! and we all should jus pray for Brads full recovery without all this drama
WHO

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2012

All I want to know is Brad WHO and is he going to be Ok?
bbbbbbbb

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2012

they dont know they cant understand English
You Know

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2012

Was there a wreck?
pita

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2012

well i hate to burst the young ladys bubble but leaving the scene of a accident can be charges brought up against her. she ran for a reason, no matter what the reason maybe just maybe she would of caught a break by doing the right humnanly thing instead of taking the coward way out. i dont approve of drinking and driving or drugs at all, there is no excuse but if this man is hurt. just remember he has family out there that can not help what someone does and i am pretty sure he is loved by someone.
Debbie

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2012

If any of you people that get on here and think they no it all, you are sadly mistaken. My daughter was with someone and they had just pulled in a drive way and brad couldnt have been to far behind them because as soon as they pulled in the drive way they heard the crash but didnt know at the time who it was. they went to look to see what had happen and saw it was brad. My daughter tried to get in the car but couldnt get the front door open so she went to the back and pulled it open. She got in the car to see if brad was hurt. She did not give ad to him all she did was talk to him and see if he would respond to her. I pray that people would have a heart and pray for my daughter and the other guy that was there and called 911. if they had not come to the scene and found him he would have been like that poor young lady that was just found yesterday frozen to death. I hope the family will be able to forgive her and I pray that Brads recovery is fast and he will be ok. We my family has always thought alot of Brad he has been to my house since he was a young boy. I will be praying for Brad and also his family. Like I said if anyone has any questions about anything all you have to do is call there dont need to be anymore gossip put on this sight and yes this topic needs to be taken off. This is a terrible place for people to get on and put things they no nothing about. If you want to know the truth all you have to do is ask, but some people dont have the b*lls to do that
uncle

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2012

first i heard

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Albany Forum right now

Search the Albany Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min DITCH MITCH 146,297
Wellness Center 15 min Dr. Phil 6
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min The_Box 128,678
dirty blonde 1 hr ha 7
jail break 5 hr early bird 2
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 9 hr Ashby 26,189
nick cash 11 hr know 16
•••
•••
•••
Albany Dating

more search filters

less search filters