car wreck this morning

Posted in the Albany Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
wondering

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Jan 20, 2012
Anybody know who had the wreck this morning? How are they?
stewie

United States

#2 Jan 20, 2012
3 killed. 2 flown out.
wondering

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Jan 20, 2012
stewie wrote:
3 killed. 2 flown out.
smart as*
JENN13

Kittanning, PA

#4 Jan 20, 2012
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>smart as*
HOW IN THE FU** IS HE OR SHE BEING A SMARTA**? U ASK HOW THEY WERE SOO HE TOLD YOU. MAYBE HE DIDNT KNOW FOR SURE WHO THEY WERE, PERSONALLY YOU SOUND LIKE A CUN*
comical

Somerset, KY

#5 Jan 20, 2012
JENN13 wrote:
<quoted text>
HOW IN THE FU** IS HE OR SHE BEING A SMARTA**? U ASK HOW THEY WERE SOO HE TOLD YOU. MAYBE HE DIDNT KNOW FOR SURE WHO THEY WERE, PERSONALLY YOU SOUND LIKE A CUN*
So do you Jenn13 and tell me, why in the FU** are you getting involved in the first place? Do you think it is your responsibility to police this topic, site or the internet ingeneral. Do us all a favor and go to bed. before you really find something n here that you really find offensive.
wondering

United States

#6 Jan 21, 2012
So does anyone have any truthful knowledge on Brad and how he is Doing?
shes no friend

London, KY

#7 Jan 21, 2012
Hes at UK, still in serious condition. One of his "so called" friends called the wreck in, and then left him for dead. Guess she was scared her drugged out a$$ would go to jail if she was caught at the scene messed up! She wouldn't stay with him so the law could see where exactly he wrecked at, so he had to lay there while the cops drove up and down the road and then finally found him. That poor boy was about dead by then. The family knows who she is and why she wouldn't stay with him till help arrived. Takes a sorry pathetic person to leave someone like that. I feel sorry for her when the family sees her. If thats what you call a friend, who needs enemies, right? Plz keep this young man in your prayers, he has a long hard road ahead of him!
Who

Bowling Green, KY

#8 Jan 21, 2012
shes no friend wrote:
Hes at UK, still in serious condition. One of his "so called" friends called the wreck in, and then left him for dead. Guess she was scared her drugged out a$$ would go to jail if she was caught at the scene messed up! She wouldn't stay with him so the law could see where exactly he wrecked at, so he had to lay there while the cops drove up and down the road and then finally found him. That poor boy was about dead by then. The family knows who she is and why she wouldn't stay with him till help arrived. Takes a sorry pathetic person to leave someone like that. I feel sorry for her when the family sees her. If thats what you call a friend, who needs enemies, right? Plz keep this young man in your prayers, he has a long hard road ahead of him!
who is she?
who was it

Crossett, AR

#9 Jan 21, 2012
damit does any one know or is this just bull
johnny rocket

United States

#10 Jan 22, 2012
Yeah blame somebody else. That's always the case. This isn't this guys first wreck.
mejuhjk

Manchester, KY

#11 Jan 22, 2012
were did this wreck happen at
diana

Somerset, KY

#12 Jan 22, 2012
brad who??
first i heard

London, KY

#13 Jan 22, 2012
there was no wreck
facts

Morgantown, KY

#14 Jan 22, 2012
People need to find out the facts before they start judging someone. Were you people there and do you know what was done or how long this person sit in the vehicle with Brad until they heard the ambulance. If they had not heard the wreck Brad probably would have not been here. they called 911 and they did what they thought was the right thing. people panic sometimes when they are thrown into something tragic. This girl is going through enough guilt herself for not staying until the ambulance pulled up but she found Brad went down to his car and pulled the door open and crawled in with him and talk to him telling him she was there and kept talking to him till she heard the ambulance coming. the other person could have stayed up at the road and flagged the ambulance in but like i said people do panic and sometimes make the wrong decision. I am thankful that Brad is going to be ok. If these people had not of heard the wreck he probably would have not made it when someone did find him. people should be glad that they did here him wreck and called 911 I think they did save his life. I wonder how people can call themselves christains and be the first to judge another person for saving a life they are human and we as humans do make mistakes but it not up to us to comdem them. Instead of condeming the people that found him they should be thinking about Brads life that was saved. they didnt just leave and not call 911 or go get in the vehicle and set with him and talk to him and try to comfort him. when they told Brad they were there with him he flinched so I think he knows he was not left alone. I pray for Brad and also for the two that found him. I pray that the family will find forgiveness inn there heart and do the christain thing and forgive as God forgives us daily of our mistakes. I think if Brad could talk he would not want anyone to be bitter.
just me

London, KY

#15 Jan 22, 2012
who was it damit who wreck
Well

Ford City, PA

#16 Jan 22, 2012
I think a true find would stay with someone no matter what. I couldn't leave a stranger much less my friend. I think the people( so called friends) should be in jail, you should never leave a accident. They law could have found him much faster if there sorry a$$ didn't leave him.
more to it

Lubbock, TX

#17 Jan 22, 2012
there was a lot more people that left him, not just this one person. all the blame shouldn't just be laid on her but all involved leaving him.
well to it

Sheridan, AR

#18 Jan 22, 2012
people should stay awake that read about this wreck because frinds would stay awake that have read about this wreck you should never sleep after you have reaD WHERE SOME ONE HAS HAD A WRECK WHO HAD THE FRWEAKING WRECK ALL READY
F-U JURK

Sheridan, AR

#19 Jan 22, 2012
HAS EVERYONE FORGOT THE FACT THAT HE WAS DRUNK AND WHO KNOWS WHAT ELSE. THIS GIRL HAS BEEN A SCAPEGOAT LONG ENOUGH. SHE WASNT EVEN DRIVING SHE WAS IN A CAR WITH SOMEONE ELSE. I GUESS SHE LEARNED HER LEASON NEXT TIME LEAVE THE SOB LAYING DONT GET ENVOLVED OR CALL ANYONE. THIS GIRL IS NOT THE PERSON U MAKE HER OUT TO BE SHE IS A CARING PERSON AND BRAD IS IMPORTANT TO HER. ALL U PEOPLE WHO ARE SO QUICK TO JUDGE HER I HOPE YOU DONT CONSIDER YOURSELVES CHRISTIANS CAUSE YOUR GIVING CHRISTIANS A BAD NAME.IF YOU WANT TO THROW STONES I MAY JUST BE THERE TO THROW A BOLDER BACK AT YOU BECAUSE THIS GIRL IS IMPORTANT TO ME AND I WILL STAND BY HER THROU IT ALL. THE FAMILY SHOULD BE THANKFUL THAT HE DIDNT HAVE A PASSENGER IN THE VEHICLE THAT GOT HURT OR DIED CAUSE HE WOULD HAVE BEEN IN BIG TROUBLE AND THE FAMILY OF THAT PERSON WOULD BE THE ONES WHO HAS THE RIGHT TO BE MAD. SO F*U AND HAVE A NICE DAY.
well well

Sheridan, AR

#20 Jan 22, 2012
who had the wreck damit does any one know or is this just bull

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min harmonious 155,413
who died sucide 4 min Where 3
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 51 min yeah man 7,183
david wray? 3 hr A friend 4
kim 3 hr curious 1
Assley S 3 hr A friend 5
lawyer 6 hr Garth 2

Albany Jobs

Albany People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Albany News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Albany

Personal Finance