Double Wide

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

I love this show! It is like a corn pone train wreck I can't look away from. That family is dysfunctional to the max and could be many people I grew up with. They live in a $20,000 house and own a $40,000 pickup truck! They eat roadkill! They all have a $7,000 4 wheelers but get stuff out of the city dump and bundle openings to wear! The mom weighs over 300 lbs and cooks everything with lard. She shacks up with a man and has 4 daughters from 4 different men.

All the girls call the dad Sugar Bear: his teeth are broken, he works 7 days a week in the poultry industry, and is slow. The mom is a coupon queen and has a disfigured foot from being ran over by a forklift. She calls it her forklift foot. She feeds the family of 6 for $80 a week by making use of roadkill. She is a 32 year old grandma! The oldest daughter is the only one not fat but just had a baby at age 16 meaning she got knocked up at 15. She has no idea who the father is. The next child is called Chubbs due to being fat, her favorite meal is "sketti" with sauce made from ketchup and a pound of butter with roadkill deer meat. Pumkin is the next child and is over 200 lbs and in middle school! She farts on everything.

The star is Honey Boo Boo a smart mouth 5 year old redneck girl who thinks she is the prettiest thing that ever lived. She is a big girl who refers to herself in the 3rd person as a diva. They dress her up in full makeup like an adult parading her around at pagents, she never wins. Clip at the link below and be prepared to laugh out loud but be freaked out at the same time.

&fe ature=relmfu
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Okay

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

WTF, honey this show has been on for a long time. You need to spend more time on the internet instead of at strip clubs.
Okay

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

plus honey boo boo was 6 and pumpkin stated she wanted to be over 200 lbs when she grew up but the weigh in showed she was in the middle 100s. Also the pregnant one did know who the baby daddy was but he chose not to have anything to do with the kid. you left out that the baby was born with an extra thumb.
jimmy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Get a life corn pone
Double Wide

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

I caught on late but love this show (Okay). It is a pefrect cross between the trailer park redneck chic and homespun corn pone that makes life worth living. I am trying to come up with a drinking game for it. When pumkin farts a drink of PBR, when someone yells Sugar Bear a drink of Boone's Farm right out of the box, possibly a percocet when Honey boo boo says "diva". I need this game to be as absurd as the show.

As for my gentlemen club transgressions you will be happy to know I got banned from the best club in Lexington. The bouncer caught me on tape leaving with a woman who works there. Going home with customers isn't allowed so I got banned and the girl got fired. I was just giving her a ride home. Working my game slowly to build trust before I gave her a baloney pony ride. So now I have been tit bar free for two weeks. Just as well those girls are as dumb as the Here Comes Honey Boo Boo show and I am old enough to be the sign the birth certificate daddy and not spank the azz daddy to them. I also saved some money, lap dances are expensive
Hey

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Are you talking about DRU BOO???? LIL FAT monster pizza eater??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Albany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 42 min American 149,879
Hannah Vincent at cagles 1 hr krackerjax 4
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 4 hr very 26,227
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr AAA 130,225
Land Rover 4 hr Joe Blow 9
School Board Law Suit 6 hr Please Stop 29
Beagles for sell 6 hr Beagles 2

Search the Albany Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Albany Jobs

•••