Native of county is killed in car crash

Native of county is killed in car crash

There are 4 comments on the Harlan Daily Enterprise story from Jun 21, 2007, titled Native of county is killed in car crash. In it, Harlan Daily Enterprise reports that:

A former Harlan County resident was killed in a car crash on Wednesday in Clinton County. via Harlan Daily Enterprise

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Harlan Daily Enterprise.

melinda nolan

Taylorsville, KY

#1 Jun 21, 2007
john hendershot was a very sweet and outgoing child, he was a very dear person to me and my son casey huff. I remember taking the two of them to kings island, they had so much fun when they were younger. as they got older they seem to keep in touch from time to time, but john had moved so they driffted apart. I saw john a year ago and he still was the sweet little boy that my son grew up with. He will be missed from all of us and our prayers will be with his family.

Since: Dec 07

Monticello, Ky

#2 Dec 8, 2007
RIP Hendershot
pittypat

Kenosha, WI

#3 Jan 15, 2008
I am just wondering if anyone knows Mitchel Stringer?he lived in Monticello and was related to me.Iv'e always wondered if he was alright and how he's done.If anyone knows him will you let me know.
Thanks Pat Shepperd
tristan

East Bernstadt, KY

#4 Aug 5, 2008
john is my brother at heart. the closest thing i ever had to a brother. i love him and theres is not a day i dont think of him, there are so many memories i think of a diffenent one everyday, and its hard to believe we will never make any more memories. my heart goes out to vivkie and mathew.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jan 24 2017 Vote No 15 min Buddy Love 29
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 37 min North Mountain 156,426
Jennifer Neal (Polston) 3 hr stop sign 2
Advice from Monticello 4 hr Darwin 20
Nevermind wwjd, what would other churches do is... 5 hr Libertarian 1
What politics is for the wet vote? 7 hr Beer Guy 50
jordan gibson 7 hr someone got a boo... 8

Albany Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Albany Mortgages