using old pictures lol

using old pictures lol

Posted in the Albany Forum

offbeat

Albany, GA

#1 Jan 25, 2013
Okay I thank it is so funny when people get on facebook and put an old picture of theirself that looks nothing like they do now. I am not talking about an old one from years ago i am talking about one from 3 or 4 years ago, that looks nothing like they do now. why do you do this are you embarrassed of how much weight you have gained? are you embarrassed of your saggy tits? you need to update your picture to how you look now and get that old picture off as your profile picture! this shows that your ashamed of your appearance! i wish i could look at your other pictures but cant cause i do not have you added but i did see your old profile picture come up when i got on and i lmfao!
lol

Albany, GA

#2 Jan 25, 2013
Jealous much????
lmfao at you

Somerset, KY

#3 Jan 25, 2013
offbeat wrote:
Okay I thank it is so funny when people get on facebook and put an old picture of theirself that looks nothing like they do now. I am not talking about an old one from years ago i am talking about one from 3 or 4 years ago, that looks nothing like they do now. why do you do this are you embarrassed of how much weight you have gained? are you embarrassed of your saggy tits? you need to update your picture to how you look now and get that old picture off as your profile picture! this shows that your ashamed of your appearance! i wish i could look at your other pictures but cant cause i do not have you added but i did see your old profile picture come up when i got on and i lmfao!
You know what i think you need to learn the English language it obvious that you are ignorant you cant even get think right now that something to lol about actually its something to LMFAO about you ignorant hill trash
notw

Albany, GA

#4 Jan 25, 2013
all i an say is wow
Donna

Brodhead, KY

#5 Jan 25, 2013
This person must be slept with your man and you are so jealous and so scared ....if your not affair of that person add to your Facebook and tell that person if your not a p#ssy
OMG

Cambridge, MA

#6 Jan 25, 2013
wtf are u talking about???
Sherry

Brodhead, KY

#7 Jan 25, 2013
To offbeat why is it your businesses what someone else puts on Facebook it's not your so get a life and something to do besides been to scared to put your name on it
who

Albany, GA

#8 Jan 27, 2013
who are you all talking about that has an old pic of theirself as their facebook pic that dont look nothing like they look now? if your going to start a topic put the person or persons your talking about.
well

London, KY

#9 Jan 28, 2013
who cares

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hunters bbq 2 min Try me 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min usa 149,825
Reunion 35 min Tammy 10
wet vote jim soma 1 hr piglet 5
Handmade Quilts 1 hr FACT 2
april 1 hr curious 1
forged names on petition 4 hr wow 55

Albany Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance