christy fulton
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
sandy

Decorah, IA

#1 Dec 20, 2009
why are you saying you are peregant by terry when you know you are not why dont you give it a rest leave the family alone they been through enough
HUH

Manchester, KY

#2 Dec 20, 2009
sandy wrote:
why are you saying you are peregant by terry when you know you are not why dont you give it a rest leave the family alone they been through enough
I THOUGHT IT WAS KINDA HARD TO GET PREGANT WHEN U HAD UR TUBES TIED. AND SHE IS TO SORRY TO TAKE CARE OF THE 3 SHE HAD. AND GOING AROUND SCREWING EVERY GUY IN TOWN.
I KNOW

United States

#3 Dec 21, 2009
she comes by it naturally her moms was same way she carring on a famiy tradion
rebecca

Decorah, IA

#4 Dec 21, 2009
you all are right she is a know good W**** and she desvres every thing that is coming to her as well of the ones that is with her. I hope that u b****** r happy
hahaha

Clinton, IA

#5 Dec 22, 2009
I KNOW wrote:
she comes by it naturally her moms was same way she carring on a famiy tradion
everybody makes mistakes
HUH

Brodhead, KY

#6 Dec 23, 2009
hey she was a mistake i think the buzzards shi## her out
HUH

Brodhead, KY

#7 Dec 23, 2009
hey i herd she has aids everone whos been there needs to be tested
boy

Decorah, IA

#9 Jan 1, 2010
christys alright she just needs some time away from somebody.
humm

Manchester, KY

#10 Jan 2, 2010
boy wrote:
christys alright she just needs some time away from somebody.
who?
I KNOW

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Jan 2, 2010
she gave her kids away
boy

Decorah, IA

#12 Jan 2, 2010
no she did not give her kids away.you need to mind your own bizz.ok
lisa kay

Somerset, KY

#13 Jan 2, 2010
boy wrote:
no she did not give her kids away.you need to mind your own bizz.ok
yeah she did 2. i should freakin know cause i have them. she cant give up her drinking 4 her own kids she comes to the visits to visit the kids the beer on her will knock u down. at least i put my real name on here so why dont u (boy)??????
girl

Decorah, IA

#14 Jan 4, 2010
hey u need to shut your f##king mouth.because u dont have no right to talk.i thank chrisy can get her kids back eny time.
lisa kay

London, KY

#15 Jan 4, 2010
hold up for your cun* licker cause you are just as sorry as her hey her little girl calls me moma i think that is pretty bad when a baby who aint even two dont know who her mom is
pop

Decorah, IA

#16 Jan 11, 2010
i think u and christy are both f*cked up.if u ask me.brian/christy are not good to the kids.and brian is going to get beat the f*ck up.
lisa kay

Vicco, KY

#17 Jan 11, 2010
lt me tell u something brians got one comeing to him from alot of people nobody likes him or cristy either 1.they are all a bunch of pu***S
pop

Decorah, IA

#18 Jan 11, 2010
i no.chrisys a girl that cant change how she is.and i thank that she dont needs her kids back becouse her and brian will f**k anything for 10or20.00.
uno

London, KY

#19 Jan 11, 2010
i hope you the little bitch thats happy you law calling little rebecca i am referring too you.you know good bitch poor old terry hope hes resting in peace now gone but not forgotten love you honey sue.
pop

Decorah, IA

#20 Jan 13, 2010
christy u f**cked up big time.
Curious

Alabaster, AL

#21 Jan 15, 2010
So If she can get her kids back anytime why don't she have them.... Just curious..
girl wrote:
hey u need to shut your f##king mouth.because u dont have no right to talk.i thank chrisy can get her kids back eny time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
benny smith and kathy hogan 4 min homer 4
Attention Keystone Employees!!! 18 min Say NO to UFCW 5
Get ready for the clubs and bars! 38 min Buddy Love 56
it's finally came out 49 min norman 2
william hogan 2 hr kenny 10
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr CriminalForever 156,438
Keep Clinton Clean. KCC 5 hr Be smart 67

Albany Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Albany Mortgages