Accident last night 9-10-09?

Accident last night 9-10-09?

Posted in the Albany Forum

wondering

Baldwin City, KS

#1 Sep 11, 2009
Anyone know who was in the car accident last night?
i think

Edmonton, KY

#2 Sep 11, 2009
wondering wrote:
Anyone know who was in the car accident last night?
i think wayne parrigin wrecked and got flew out
just wondering

Liberal, KS

#3 Sep 11, 2009
anyone hear how he is doing
i think

Edmonton, KY

#4 Sep 11, 2009
dont now he is doing
know

London, KY

#5 Sep 11, 2009
last i heard he had a 50/50 shot of makin it pray that he does survive
friend

London, KY

#6 Sep 11, 2009
how is he and what happened did he have a wreck or was he with someone that wrecked? How bad did he get hurt? I hope and pray that he does ok.Wayne has had a hard time with alot of issues and hope he can get better and get well physically and mentally.
i think

Edmonton, KY

#7 Sep 11, 2009
i think he wrecked by hisself
doodle

London, KY

#8 Sep 11, 2009
does anyone know where they flew him to. and what is his condition today.
DopeStick

London, KY

#9 Sep 13, 2009
I would like to hear from someone who knows how Wayne is doing!If anyone knows any info please post it. Thoughts and prayers with Wayne and family!
Worried

Harrison, AR

#10 Sep 13, 2009
Wayne has several broken ribs, arm, and leg. Right now they have a trake in his throat. He is alert though and is planning to have surgery Tues.
TRISH PARRIGIN JONES

Decorah, IA

#11 Sep 14, 2009
Wayne is still in critical condition at Vanderbilt. He has a broke leg in two places, 9 broke ribs, broke hip, broke pelvis and punctured lung and spleen. He has done went through the spleen surgery and I am going down there tommorow for his leg surgery. Keep Wayne and all of us in your prayers....It is a miracle Wayne is alive and prayer is what is best. I want to thank everyone for not posting bad comments on here and if anyone has any true concern for Wayne, you can get in touch with me or Waynes nephew Jimmy. As everyone knows I love Wayne, we are the best of friends and untill Wayne recovers, please keep him, his family and his nephew Jimmy. Bubby I dont know what in the world Wayne would do without you...THANKS SO MUCH!
tina

Barbourville, KY

#12 Sep 21, 2009
TRISH PARRIGIN JONES wrote:
Wayne is still in critical condition at Vanderbilt. He has a broke leg in two places, 9 broke ribs, broke hip, broke pelvis and punctured lung and spleen. He has done went through the spleen surgery and I am going down there tommorow for his leg surgery. Keep Wayne and all of us in your prayers....It is a miracle Wayne is alive and prayer is what is best. I want to thank everyone for not posting bad comments on here and if anyone has any true concern for Wayne, you can get in touch with me or Waynes nephew Jimmy. As everyone knows I love Wayne, we are the best of friends and untill Wayne recovers, please keep him, his family and his nephew Jimmy. Bubby I dont know what in the world Wayne would do without you...THANKS SO MUCH!
my prayers are with wayne to
Just wondering

Levittown, PA

#14 Oct 7, 2009
Havent seen any new updates on here and was just wondering how he's doing?
Jimmy

Barbourville, KY

#15 Oct 8, 2009
Wayne is doing well, he is home now.
Thats Great

Delavan, WI

#16 Oct 12, 2009
Thanks for the info. I was one of the boys that was right behind him when he wrecked and was wondering about him. Glad he's doin better, considering his condition that day

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min Catoholic 157,963
ashley smith 1 hr ha 3
women 1 hr sue 7
Bob Sawyer 1 hr Back in the day 13
Vote no alcohol 2 hr Just a thought 9
Hard wood flooring company 2 hr Green Acres 4
Vote no to alcohol 2 hr let freedom ring 7

Albany Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Albany Mortgages