“Dont hateME cause my car's HOT”

Since: Sep 07

St Louis Missouri

#43 Aug 20, 2008
Gossip folks wrote:
his left testicle will explode. Perhaps, Mitch would stop getting online to post ugly comments about other people.
but some things don't happen over night.So with a little patience and understanding everyone...
dmz

Lexington, KY

#44 Aug 20, 2008
ok

Since: May 08

Mount Vernon, KY

#45 Aug 20, 2008
Then the Grand Emperor yelled,'Drink the water....'
The leprechauns began bringing out their lucky charms...Apparently they really did have gold at the end of the rainbow . They had gotten tired of waiting for someone to find the gold and took it to a local pawn shop (called Hillbilly Heaven )

St Louis Missouri

#46 Aug 21, 2008
Honor wrote:
Then the Grand Emperor yelled,'Drink the water....'
The leprechauns began bringing out their lucky charms...Apparently they really did have gold at the end of the rainbow . They had gotten tired of waiting for someone to find the gold and took it to a local pawn shop (called Hillbilly Heaven )
The owner of the pawn shop was so excited by the findings he seen before him.He tried telling them that he wouldn't be able to give them much for everything,hoping they were too naive to know what the gold was really worth.But the head leprechaun knew...
lost

Manchester, KY

#47 Aug 21, 2008
exactly what the gold was worth.The head leprechaun told the others to gather up all the gold and leave the pawn shop.They asked now what do we do?The head leprechaun said...

United States

#48 Aug 21, 2008
Amelia Earhart, Jimmy Hoffa, JFK, and an unnamed woman to be announced later. They have lived an uneasy existance with each other ever since they...

Somerset, KY

#49 Aug 21, 2008
"disappeared from the civilized world ( as we know it). But here they live with us the leprechauns in the land of Ooompa Loompa's with lucky charms. They are good people but you Mr. Pawn Shop owner. You are a scaly wag. May the curse of the Leprechaun fall upon you. " with that they disappeared from the Pawn Shop and back to Oompa Loompa Isle where ....
Unobtainium

United States

#50 Aug 21, 2008
...found out JFK had a sex change operation and is now living in a small town in the midwest under the name Joan McKillaKutty.

She now loves to eat minute rice and...
Gossip Folks

Commerce, GA

#51 Aug 21, 2008
bathe in tabasco sauce & jelly. The head leprechaun notices that one of the fat ankled Oompa Loompas was missing. It must still be at Hillbilly Heaven pawning...

Toccoa, GA

#52 Aug 21, 2008
life size poster of Jeff Gordon with autograph no less.....
Unobtainium

United States

#53 Aug 21, 2008
...there things go terribly awry when the head leprechaun catches up to the Oompa Loompa, with a fist full of...

London, KY

#54 Aug 21, 2008
yellow moons and green clovers ......

St Louis Missouri

#55 Aug 22, 2008
Honor wrote:
yellow moons and green clovers ......
"You can't pawn those",screamed the head Leprachaun,"those have been in our family since our great,great,great,great,GREAT. ...
Francis Spearshaker

London, KY

#56 Aug 22, 2008
Ouch! said the head leprechaun, as his dead beat, good for nothen', shamrock smoken' brother Kenny Mcsrachit dazely backed up againt him and burnt him with his funny smelling cigarette.

Lily, KY

#57 Aug 22, 2008
Pretty soon they were all smoking the greenest of the Shamrocks. Feeling funky they were ....
Unobtainium

United States

#58 Aug 22, 2008
The funky feeling soon turned to one of fear when the ILP (International Leprechaun Police) crash the scene with their blue lights flashing and...

St Louis Missouri

#59 Aug 22, 2008
Unobtainium wrote:
The funky feeling soon turned to one of fear when the ILP (International Leprechaun Police) crash the scene with their blue lights flashing and...
someone came over a loud speaker to announce that there was a blue light special.Anything that was touched by a blue light was on sale.Well this only created a frenzy when...

“Don't like it? Click the red X”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#60 Aug 23, 2008
morning glory wrote:
<quoted text>
someone came over a loud speaker to announce that there was a blue light special.Anything that was touched by a blue light was on sale.Well this only created a frenzy when...
The ILP said everyone would have to be sent to the island of despair if they didn't share ALL of the lucky charms with the whole world. Not knowing how to share but dreading the island of despair they decided to...

St Louis Missouri

#61 Aug 25, 2008
The Original Jabber Jaws wrote:
<quoted text>
The ILP said everyone would have to be sent to the island of despair if they didn't share ALL of the lucky charms with the whole world. Not knowing how to share but dreading the island of despair they decided to...
do the old 'you get one,I get two' thing when they divided it all up.Well the ILP figured that was a start but what they didn't notice is one of...
unlucky

London, KY

#62 Aug 26, 2008
this big banana eating

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
$8/day parking at Wisdom Dock 14 min High Cost 8
Haley c 16 min hallmark 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 31 min Athenesword 137,916
ashley s. 4 hr Rotflmao 53
Jennifer Crabtree 5 hr git a lyfe 2
bluegrass phone store 6 hr maggie 3
restaurants in albany 7 hr Hah 25
More from around the web

Albany People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]