Sherman Hensley
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
natedog69

Boca Raton, FL

#1 Mar 16, 2010
News is Sherm is back in jail....wat up man?
dopey

Edmonton, KY

#2 Mar 16, 2010
should be!!!
Family

London, KY

#3 Mar 18, 2010
Dopey maybe you should be. He really is a good guy. Everyone needs to leave him alone. At least he is'nt a nark, he takes his punishments always has. Dopey what your real name?
marie

London, KY

#4 Mar 18, 2010
hes in prison!!!!!!
marie

London, KY

#5 Mar 18, 2010
sorry--- wayne county jail for quite a few yrs!!!!1
marie

London, KY

#6 Mar 18, 2010
says 27 yrs. look it up yourself!!!!!
wondering

London, KY

#7 Mar 18, 2010
He will be back out in no time at all I'm sure, he usually is. I doubt seriously that he will have to serve 27 years. Looks like he would learn & try to straighten his life up, instead of spending most of it behind bars. He really is a good guy, he just gets in with the wrong crowd & starts doing the same thing again.
Kayla

Columbia, SC

#8 Mar 24, 2010
Why is he in jail? thats sad as f**k 2 hear
not

London, KY

#9 Mar 24, 2010
yes
curious

London, KY

#10 Mar 25, 2010
Knowone has said what the reason is that he is back in jail, does anyone know why?
Joey Wallace

Edmonton, KY

#11 Mar 26, 2010
me and shirmen use too be good frends before i mooved too livingston butt i will tale you 1 dam thing he is nuthin butt a lo lyfe son of bitch tht dezerrve to go to jell i hate hym now if he got sumthin too say cum to my house i will kck his ass whole raw 100 star pont rode
wow

London, KY

#12 Mar 26, 2010
^^^ now that is some amazing spelling abilities.
Oh my

Hazard, KY

#13 Mar 26, 2010
Joey Wallace wrote:
me and shirmen use too be good frends before i mooved too livingston butt i will tale you 1 dam thing he is nuthin butt a lo lyfe son of bitch tht dezerrve to go to jell i hate hym now if he got sumthin too say cum to my house i will kck his ass whole raw 100 star pont rode
Well now, I feel dumbed down after reading this!
IHateStupidPPL

Baldwin City, KS

#15 Mar 26, 2010
Family wrote:
Dopey maybe you should be. He really is a good guy. Everyone needs to leave him alone. At least he is'nt a nark, he takes his punishments always has. Dopey what your real name?
Funny you should bring that up, "Family", because we both know that Sherman has been narking, he just hasn't been working hard enough, right? I know this because of SO MANY reasons... No one could convince me otherwise.
pittbull

Manchester, KY

#16 Mar 27, 2010
I would have to say your the nark he has done to much time to be one.And i have know him since childhood nark he is not.And i allso have done alot of time with him as well and it takes a little pu$$y like you to sit behind a desk and write stuff about someone when your the one that does it.HAVE A NICE DAY'
LOL

Baldwin City, KS

#17 Apr 17, 2010
Joey Wallace wrote:
Um no offense but where did you go to school? Were you ever in a spelling bee? If so what did you win? A hotdog with cuuuummmm on it? I wouldnt be talking shit about Sherman if i was you at least he can spell lmao
noneofurbusiness

Science Hill, KY

#18 Apr 17, 2010
i know sherman real good and he is know nark u might be we don't know.people needs too look in their own closet before they judge others
lol

London, KY

#19 Nov 9, 2010
ive been doing time myself and i didnt know sherman at first but we became friends hes cool but he is a little too gay for me im not putting him down for doing it i just cant go that route good luck hensley
Sir Walter

Kittanning, PA

#20 May 4, 2012
What the Hell was he in Prison for? I see him running 10 miles a day through my neighborhood.
He's looking for a job. Am I missing something?

Sherman seems like a nice guy! If something happened in the past... He spent his time. I don't know what happened! Let me know!
Sir Walter

Kittanning, PA

#21 May 4, 2012
What happened with Sherman? Why do he go to Prison?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min just an observer 170,568
Treasure hunt in town 5 hr A normal guy 22
School 8 hr yeah right 8
Burger King Firearms (Dec '09) 8 hr yeah right 22
hot girl at chicken plant 10 hr steve 12
Inmates during fire 11 hr who cares 3
vote 4 jailer 16 hr Wanna know 66

Albany Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Albany Mortgages