why so many lesbians in albany?

Posted in the Albany Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of122
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
JNSC

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jun 6, 2008
 
speaking as a third party in this convo with no interest but to answer they question of the hang out for lesbians in Clinton Co. i would probably say the Albany Manor if im not mistaken theres 5 of us living at the manor!
Angry Mother

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jun 6, 2008
 
Every woman has a little 'lesbian' in her. Sometimes it just takes a little longer to come out.
JNSC

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jun 6, 2008
 
Agree's with Angry
not neccessarily

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Jun 6, 2008
 

Judged:

1

I am not trying to offend anyone but I don't agree with that at all because just because you say somene looks pretty doesn't make you a lesbean it is called a comment...and I don't want to agrgue on here because personally I think it is pointless so ya know for once let someone have a difference of opinion and that is mine.
annie96

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Jun 6, 2008
 
what the eff is a lesbean? Do you put those in chili or perhaps serve with cornbread? You are a total dumb ass and should not post your spam.
Chillaxin

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Jun 7, 2008
 
Slick wrote:
I can tell you why because of men like. Sid Foster!!!!just ask his wife PAM Foster.She left him for a woman. And his ex-girlfriend got away from him and. I have heard he likes watching his woman f*** other men. I am so glade Sue Ellen has not done any kind of drug. in a year and has her life back with Jason G and they are they are together with ther little girl!!!!!!
a good friend of JASON @ SUEELLEN GILBERT
Hey slick... Guess what... I know Pam and Sid both and Pam got with that chick wayyyyy after her and Sid broke up. I love them both to death, they're both sweet as can be and i don't have a problem with Sue Ellen either, but there's no reason to be throwin off on Sid...
Not neccessarily

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Jun 7, 2008
 

Judged:

1

annie96 wrote:
what the eff is a lesbean? Do you put those in chili or perhaps serve with cornbread? You are a total dumb ass and should not post your spam.
Sorry i didn't say I knew how to spell it because I am not so if you really care so much,guess what get over it! and if I am such a total dumbass why do I have a life outside this stupid topix thing while you seem to be correcting these so by the way thanks for the help although you're the one who seems to need it and for your information don't bother writing back it is pointless because to be quite honest I don't care what you say and I was trying to be polite until you decided to be a smarta** about it you knew what I meant you just wanted to start something but i would like to apologize you are not going to succeed..

PS: You do serve it with chili and cornbread instead of the usual chocolate, strawberries and whip cream...probably because it is the only way for them to get the taste out of their mouths

For your info, I know you are suppose to capitalize I every time and dumb ass is one word not two so before you start telling people off on trivial matters learn to spell before calling them names smart one!

Have a brilliant day and God bless!
hen

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Jun 16, 2008
 
never really thought about it
Love Mankind

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Jun 16, 2008
 

Judged:

1

I think all the lesbians in town should unite and start a coffee shop....that's where'd I'd want to hang out. Just a thought
Slammer

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Jun 16, 2008
 
I don't know any lesbians in Albany that are hot. Name some - that are hot! Not into Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid! I want some lipstick Lesbians.
Wants to know more

Bloomfield Hills, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Jun 16, 2008
 
JNSC wrote:
speaking as a third party in this convo with no interest but to answer they question of the hang out for lesbians in Clinton Co. i would probably say the Albany Manor if im not mistaken theres 5 of us living at the manor!
So JNSC, sounds like Albany Manor is the happening place for some fun. What time is the party and with who? Can anyone come?
Wants to know more

Bloomfield Hills, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Jun 17, 2008
 
Slammer wrote:
I don't know any lesbians in Albany that are hot. Name some - that are hot! Not into Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid! I want some lipstick Lesbians.
That is what I want to know. They start the conversation but will not back it up. Tucked "tails" and ran I guess.
JNSC

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Jun 17, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

To Slammers comment theres isn't many "Lipstick Lesbians" in this town and very few that actually even know what that is!!! lol I've found that being on of a few dykes in this town that the statistics show that most lesbians here are either dykes or bi there is hardly no in between! The Dykes are the few that aren't bi and even some of them are but its dykes like that that give dykes like me a bad name! Just show up at the manor wants to know more and you will run across someone im sure! lol Again there are several that live there pick a door i guess and u might get lucky ecspecially in bldg 6-7 LOVE MANKIND i totattly agree but again in this town its hard to find a safe drug free community for the kids mustless the lesbians! Even though i am a lesbian and i wouldn't mind having a place to gather with other lesbians like myself i think our main concern is for the children! Theres far more of them than gays/lesbians in this town!

Ok thats my lil speech but hey its worth reading i guess i know it was worth writing! Thanks and have a wonderful day!
Wants to know more

Bloomfield Hills, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Jun 17, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

Thanks for the honest reply JNSC with no cussing. This is refreshing after reading all the other awful posts with such dirty language and insults. It is great to know there are still some people out there with some sense. Will check out those buildings this weekend. Have a great one!!
JNSC

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Jun 17, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

I try to have sense but i aint perfect there are times my anger gets to me towards others stupidity! If not there in those buildings then try well right here i know several people that are lesbians that if u ask questions on here not only will stupid ppl reply and tell u how nasty and blah blah blah it is but u may find u could bring out a few lesbians from hiding lol Have a wonderful day im off g2g get ready to take 5 brats to the fair tonight lol wish me luck
Lupe

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Jul 2, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

its nasty.God created adam & eve not adam & steve
big daddy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Jul 6, 2008
 
i wish it was my house.i would rather see two women than two men anytime.
where wrote:
where is the meeting place for all the lesbians of albany?
Cat Women

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Jul 6, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

annie96 wrote:
what the eff is a lesbean? Do you put those in chili or perhaps serve with cornbread? You are a total dumb ass and should not post your spam.
It sounds like she is a licker. LOL
go on

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Jul 7, 2008
 

Judged:

3

2

2

It is beyond normal reasoning why anyone would be proud to be a lesbian and get on here and brag about it. It is not an "alternative" lifestyle, that phrase alone is weird. Sin is sin. Turn your life around while you can.
yeah

Bloomfield Hills, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Jul 7, 2008
 
Go on, you are just another narrowminded hick, I'm sure. Jamie, I know you a bit and you're awesome. I'm a proud bisexual liking girls more. I'm pretty much one of the most "lipstick" you could get around here. I'm sympathetic to the narrowminded. It must suck to have your head that far up your own butt.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of122
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Albany Forum right now

Search the Albany Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min ChromiuMan 127,944
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr House of ill reputelicans 144,843
Cassie and Andy 3 hr CARRIE 2
who is law chasing 4 hr CARRIE 1
stolen durango 4 hr wonderin 11
Nikki Crabtree at it again? 6 hr jehey 5
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 8 hr Anne 52 81,549
•••
•••
•••
•••

Albany Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Albany People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Albany News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Albany
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••