First Prev
of 2
Next Last
family

Harrison, AR

#23 Oct 16, 2010
yes jeff is a good person but why the hell is he with that big mouth bitch tina boyd hell she treats him like shit he could do better than her nobody likes her in the family anyone know a good woman looking for a good man jeff needs one bad
wtf

London, KY

#24 Oct 21, 2010
hes another pillhead just like the rest of that family hell he got 12 or 14 years in prison over drugs and got out and started dealing drugs again so that tells you hes not very bright but none of them smiths have good sense
wtf

London, KY

#25 Oct 21, 2010
jeff is just another pillhead smith
hey wtf

Decorah, IA

#26 Oct 24, 2010
you don't have room to talk you spent a year in on a five year sentence for trafficing in a controlled substance so you don't have room to talk about pillheads.
LiL WtF

London, KY

#27 Oct 28, 2010
tlb wrote:
why dont you all get a life watching tv would be better than sitting there talking about innocent people
sweetie,ut the 1 that told he was a little on the gay side to a lot of different ppl,so don't bit!h when they talk
tina

Manchester, KY

#29 Oct 28, 2010
well its like this hes mine and i love him and he loves me thats all that matters to us so just mind your own business so what if we like to get a little freaky in bed we are not bothering your nasty ass so get a life and stay out of ours
swf

London, KY

#30 Jan 15, 2011
has anyone seen cameron speers dad? i know where cameron gets his good looks now. his father is sooo buff. like to have me some of that stuff. somebody find out something about him.
lol

Clinton, IA

#31 Jan 18, 2011
i havent had the pleasure of meeting him but i know his daughter and all his brothers and sisters and i like them all, especially robert hes a really sweet person and all about his wife and kids but as for jeff ive seen him a few times and yes hes a hottie, so go girls, if i didnt have a man i would.....
shaUN

Elizabethtown, KY

#32 Feb 1, 2011
billie does not need a losert like jeff sshe si bettewr that that!!!!!!!!!1
friend

Albany, KY

#33 Dec 17, 2016
we sure do miss you jeff
Mustang sally

United States

#34 Dec 17, 2016
Omg first of all he has always been my best friend for over 20 years . I will guarantee you he is not gay. He also has a wife. Please keep him off of topix. He is doing good in life and does not need to be dragged through the mud on here..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris Pierce (Nov '16) 27 min My Opinion 96
tax dollars at waste......ccms 30 min Parent 26
how does he get by with it 1 hr please 2
trump calls places sh....holes 1 hr donald trump 24
the jailer we have 2 hr voter 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr USA 171,870
ashley anderson 8 hr oh my 6
Wreck Fri Roy Stevens 17

Albany Jobs

More from around the web