Next Last
mumbo

London, KY

#1 Dec 28, 2012
who was it and what was the thing they foundheard 1 was a ferrill.....4216
psh

Somerset, KY

#2 Dec 28, 2012
Yeah its rigged I never seen him looking one time nor did I see him getting any clues
lol

Somerset, KY

#3 Dec 28, 2012
Him and mottty been sucking lol
cornholio

London, KY

#4 Dec 28, 2012
that davis girl should have won, she was out looking every night, have not seen Donnie out looking none. Pam probably told him where it was. should have went to a deserving family, not gay people. every year someone gets it that hasn't even looked and doesn't deserve it. rigged as hell as usual
fact is

Somerset, KY

#5 Dec 29, 2012
Yeah its all a crock. I went to town every day got the clue IR clues and walked and looked 5 to 6 hours every day looking for it.Even walked in rain, snow and took my kids with me.Never once did I see these guys out looking for the treasure.What's worse is that if it was truely in the tree like they said then it's wrong to start with! With it being in a tree so high how do these kids, mine or anyone else's have the chance finding it with it being hid so high in a tree? IR even a older person have a chance? If they are the guys that were driving a small white truck then I thunk they were told were to look at to find the treasure cause they had a broom up there a couple days ago but went to the wrong tree.We looked in everyone if the trees there as well as everyone else in town. People looked high and low day and night and I'm sorry but I never saw these boys or men looking. I WASTED A CHRISTMAS LOOKING FOR SOMETHING THAT WAS ALREADY IN THE HANDS OF SONEONE WHO TRUELY WAS TOLD WHERE TO FIND IT! THIS IS MY LAST YEAR OF IT.NOW ON MY CHRISTMAS'S WILK BE ENJOYED WITH MY KUDS.
milf hunter

London, KY

#6 Dec 29, 2012
fact is wrote:
Yeah its all a crock. I went to town every day got the clue IR clues and walked and looked 5 to 6 hours every day looking for it.Even walked in rain, snow and took my kids with me.Never once did I see these guys out looking for the treasure.What's worse is that if it was truely in the tree like they said then it's wrong to start with! With it being in a tree so high how do these kids, mine or anyone else's have the chance finding it with it being hid so high in a tree? IR even a older person have a chance? If they are the guys that were driving a small white truck then I thunk they were told were to look at to find the treasure cause they had a broom up there a couple days ago but went to the wrong tree.We looked in everyone if the trees there as well as everyone else in town. People looked high and low day and night and I'm sorry but I never saw these boys or men looking. I WASTED A CHRISTMAS LOOKING FOR SOMETHING THAT WAS ALREADY IN THE HANDS OF SONEONE WHO TRUELY WAS TOLD WHERE TO FIND IT! THIS IS MY LAST YEAR OF IT.NOW ON MY CHRISTMAS'S WILK BE ENJOYED WITH MY KUDS.
First, you can't spell worth a crap so no wonder you didn't find it. Second, you say you saw them in a white truck with a broom...then you say you didn't see them, so which is it? Was you in town 24/7? How can you say who did or didn't look? Third..if it was rigged, do you actually believe past winners would waste time looking? I was out looking when I could and I saw atleast three past winners spending time looking, even on their lunch breaks. I admit the clues didn't really add up to me..other than the barking..but then again I'm not the best at junk like that.
lol

London, KY

#7 Dec 29, 2012
Mild hunter won't you shut the fuck up b*itch. Nobody ask u there right that gay ass mother fuc#er was never up there I was there everyday and never saw him on one time looking. Until the day he went straight and picked it up there was only about 6 people out of Albany that would have deserved it that went e erg single day and stayed in town alot and thats the bottom line but it's these dead beats that gets told where it is cause motty perdue tells them next ye people need to tare town to hell and maybe they will quit having it its rigged so y have it
question

United States

#8 Dec 29, 2012
Name of winners ?
Get Over It

Manchester, KY

#9 Dec 29, 2012
lol wrote:
Mild hunter won't you shut the fuck up b*itch. Nobody ask u there right that gay ass mother fuc#er was never up there I was there everyday and never saw him on one time looking. Until the day he went straight and picked it up there was only about 6 people out of Albany that would have deserved it that went e erg single day and stayed in town alot and thats the bottom line but it's these dead beats that gets told where it is cause motty perdue tells them next ye people need to tare town to hell and maybe they will quit having it its rigged so y have it
OMGosh! Didn't your mammy teach you any better than to trash talk. You should go into the john and wash that mouth out with some lysol and why you are at it...get a freakin' dictionary and read it. And no, this is not one of the winners. I do go out and look for the treasure every year but have not found it. It is a game!!!
winner

London, KY

#11 Dec 29, 2012
Who won ?
well

London, KY

#12 Dec 29, 2012
so who was the winner?
lol

London, KY

#13 Dec 30, 2012
Look I'm not mad cause I didn't find it I wouldn't care who found it bit for someone that finds it that. Never goes to get a clue never walks around looking or anything and goes straight and picks it up something wrong there it was handed to him and don't worry bout my mouth h need to stop talking about people spelling do u not understand that if there.using a smart phone it throws words in there for its missspelled dumbass
who cares

Tompkinsville, KY

#14 Dec 30, 2012
The fact is everyone knows that only the people who have no jobs or other real life obligations are the only ones who are out looking for this "treasure" on a regular basis. I think that in the future, the organizers might take that 1000.00 prize and put it to better use in the community than hiding it in a tree and watching the jobless check drawers mill around looking for it. Not saying that I don't find that amusing, I'm just saying that perhaps there are better ways to bring a Christmas event to the community that doesn't leave so much skepticism and animosity.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#15 Dec 30, 2012
Less and less folks fool with this hunt each year. Pretty easy to see its rigged.
truth is

New Hope, KY

#16 Dec 30, 2012
fact is wrote:
If you would spend as much time working as you did trying to get something free you would have a job by now did you know that dragging your kids up and down the street in bad weather is child abuse and you should be reported to the authorities for such bad parenting, bet your sorry lazy end ruined their Christmas thinking about yourself and you probably didn't get them anything you are a true shame and blemish to our community!!!!
scrooge

New Hope, KY

#17 Dec 30, 2012
fact is wrote:
You should have been spending Christmas with them from the beginning, did you learn your parenting from lol if you did you need to be taught again. poor parenting on your part too!!! i am not one of the winners if i were i would say HA HA LOSER!!!
smart one

New Hope, KY

#18 Dec 30, 2012
cornholio wrote:
that davis girl should have won, she was out looking every night, have not seen Donnie out looking none. Pam probably told him where it was. should have went to a deserving family, not gay people. every year someone gets it that hasn't even looked and doesn't deserve it. rigged as hell as usual
no the welfare people get enough. Sore losers and poor parents that would think of themselves and not their children at Christmas Ba Humbug to you!!!
who cares

Tompkinsville, KY

#20 Dec 30, 2012
I'd much rather see the Christmas parade return and the treasure hunt GO.
Tweety

United States

#21 Dec 30, 2012
This doesn't have anything 2 do with the Christmas Parade! Big Red Truck!
lol

London, KY

#22 Dec 30, 2012
Listen b*itch I do it for fun and my kids like it to so shut the f up at least I take care of my kids and take them everywhere I go unlike u prolly leave them here and there

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min spaceship 136,704
cummings office 23 min shera 5
single men at cagles (Oct '09) 1 hr hmmm 19
little girl almost 2 who's maybe in danger caus... 3 hr mother that cares 8
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 3 hr Harmless 527
shelton 5 hr beenthere 4
Flowers aluminum 16 hr So sad 2
More from around the web

Albany People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]