Looking for a narc list

Posted in the Albany Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
poofbeegone

Somerset, KY

#1 Mar 12, 2009
I have read so much stuff on here about this one and that one narcing but,who really knows?
weenie

Somerset, KY

#2 Mar 12, 2009
Yeh, what about all these narcs? Up north you tell on someone you pay for it !!!!!!!!!!
darla

Somerset, KY

#3 Mar 12, 2009
little rick phillips is the biggest one and his mama joyce is second so be careful
Amazed

London, KY

#4 Mar 12, 2009
Whine, whine, whine. Ever thought about not doing the crime? then you won't have to look over your shoulder or hunt the "narc list"! It just amazes me at the attitudes I see on here!
WJB

Cookeville, TN

#5 Mar 12, 2009
darla wrote:
little rick phillips is the biggest one and his mama joyce is second so be careful
YOU GOT THAT RIGHT ALL THE PHILLIPS BUT BRENDA SHE LEFT THAT FAMILY GOOD FOR HER AND THAT JEN IS A HO THE BIGGEST ONE i KNOW
yeah

Sheridan, AR

#6 Mar 12, 2009
dana duvall garret gabbard
Yep

Livingston, TN

#7 Mar 12, 2009
weenie wrote:
Yeh, what about all these narcs? Up north you tell on someone you pay for it !!!!!!!!!!
I like narcs. They help get the idiots off the street.
Hear say

Decorah, IA

#9 Mar 12, 2009
Is there any way you can find a authentic list for undercover investigaters on the net. someone said you can. If so what site?
get it right

Manchester, KY

#10 Mar 12, 2009
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats were your wrong because the narc's are on drugs just as bad if not worse than the ones that rat on.
JUST ME

London, KY

#11 Mar 12, 2009
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently not cause your still out to get on here and run your co**SU*ker
Law Abider

Atlanta, GA

#12 Mar 12, 2009
I know Holly Johnson is........
Friend

London, KY

#13 Mar 12, 2009
How do you know that she is fu**ing doing time right now cuz someone turned her in you dumb a**.So get it right next time....k
BaaBs

London, KY

#14 Mar 12, 2009
Yes Dana Duvall is a perpetious c*** and a rat she has to live with what she has done and WHO she done it too....a poor girl who has already had a lot on her plate to deal with and then comes along Dana with her wire...ruthless I tell you...uncouth.......how could she????
yeah

Sheridan, AR

#15 Mar 12, 2009
you idoits that like narcs are full of crap this is what i think about it a narc is employeed by the law now does the law officers get to snort pills up their nose and buy pills for their personal use no i don't think so so why do the narcs get to do this if you are a narc you should not be an addict yourself. they should do to narcs what they do in the old days we all know what that was they would hang them high. so the next time you want to praise a narc think about our tax dollars are giving them the money to buy there pills. the thing about it is after they ware the wire in on someone they turn around and go back to that person and buy off of them with the money they just made narcing. most of them aggervate people to death lie and have sex with them for pills these people don't even sell pills.
high times

London, KY

#16 Mar 12, 2009
gary lewis is a nark i know for a fact, he got momma busted three times
theories

Somerset, KY

#17 Mar 12, 2009
Its all in the math. 1 narc + 1 dealer = 2 dope fiends. When the narc sells his/her info and the dealer goes to jail we have the equation 2 dope fiends - 1 dealer = 1 dope fiend. Not perfect but a step in the right direction.
Yep

Livingston, TN

#18 Mar 12, 2009
get it right wrote:
<quoted text>Thats were your wrong because the narc's are on drugs just as bad if not worse than the ones that rat on.
doesn't matter. It works to get drug dealers arrested.
Yep

Livingston, TN

#19 Mar 12, 2009
yeah wrote:
you idoits that like narcs are full of crap this is what i think about it a narc is employeed by the law now does the law officers get to snort pills up their nose and buy pills for their personal use no i don't think so so why do the narcs get to do this if you are a narc you should not be an addict yourself. they should do to narcs what they do in the old days we all know what that was they would hang them high. so the next time you want to praise a narc think about our tax dollars are giving them the money to buy there pills. the thing about it is after they ware the wire in on someone they turn around and go back to that person and buy off of them with the money they just made narcing. most of them aggervate people to death lie and have sex with them for pills these people don't even sell pills.
most people who hate narcs are either drug users or drug sellers. If it gets drug dealers arrested then I am all for it.
Yep

Livingston, TN

#20 Mar 12, 2009
get it right wrote:
<quoted text>Thats were your wrong because the narc's are on drugs just as bad if not worse than the ones that rat on.
whi cares if they are on drugs. If one narc can get 2 or more drug dealers caught then it works.
Your next

Decorah, IA

#21 Mar 12, 2009
yeah wrote:
dana duvall garret gabbard
Well the funny thing is that what dana and garret don't know is a lot of people they have SOlD pills to themselves time that the law doesn't know about YET might send them to prison the some way they are doing other people. And garret hope you have fun in prison when all that child support piles up! So put that in your bong and smoke it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Accident or murder???? (Jun '12) 9 min justice4daddy 122
Girl that works at McDonald's?? 21 min ex from the past 25
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 41 min Zack 514
Pam c., Albany snitch 51 min mandy 17
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr HistoricallySpeaking 133,371
Need a good storage unit! (Mar '10) 3 hr ooo 5
Pre owned Clothing 11 hr Walmart 2
drug bust 15 hr Wondering 46
Albany Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Albany People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:54 am PST