extracting hydrocodone from Lortabs

Posted in the Albany Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hydro

Brodhead, KY

#1 Sep 12, 2008
I read so post talking about cold water extracting, I dont really want to freak up my stach if it's not going to work. Anybody been messing around cause I know I'm not the only one been thinking about it
Cop

Clinton, IA

#2 Sep 13, 2008
I hope you get caught with your drugs and they put u under the jail
Better idea

Baldwin City, KS

#3 Sep 13, 2008
Why not just crush it and snort it?
Even better idea

Clinton, IA

#4 Sep 14, 2008
Why not just get hydrocodone & stop incriminating yourself on topix.
Wondering

Albany, KY

#5 Sep 15, 2008
Hydro wrote:
I read so post talking about cold water extracting, I dont really want to freak up my stach if it's not going to work. Anybody been messing around cause I know I'm not the only one been thinking about it
Lortab is hydrocodone dumb ass.
wannabe bad

London, KY

#6 Sep 20, 2008
Cop wrote:
I hope you get caught with your drugs and they put u under the jail
yea and I hope one day you choke on a cock meat sandwitch you cocky cop
yeehaw

Burkesville, KY

#7 Sep 20, 2008
Maybe Kenneth Duvall can do it.
back in the day

London, KY

#8 Sep 20, 2008
wannabe bad wrote:
<quoted text> yea and I hope one day you choke on a cock meat sandwitch you cocky cop
sandwich
whel

Clinton, IA

#9 Sep 20, 2008
I hope you extract enough to od on it. then the pos community will drop and the GOOD people of albany will be left, bunch of druggies, oh and im not a cop, i am a hard working person. i dont draw a check and get pills for my fake back ache
wannabe bad

London, KY

#10 Sep 20, 2008
whel wrote:
I hope you extract enough to od on it. then the pos community will drop and the GOOD people of albany will be left, bunch of druggies, oh and im not a cop, i am a hard working person. i dont draw a check and get pills for my fake back ache
well,well another hard working christan person, doing all god's dirty work by having to pass there idotolgy judgement on other's. Unless your a fucking moron and cant read the TOPIX in the Forum was basicly how to get fucked up so if you dont want to be reading shit dealing with such touchey subject matter you should'nt have clicked, Cause I do know these much it say's in Matthew 7 Judge not lest ye be judge. so remember that Mr or Ms perfect, and one more thing if your going try and come back with some bullshit like your body's a temple, or maybe your just a better person then some of the rest of us, That's it you should go and Join your party of elitist, because here's another fact fuck face "All men are created equal" or does that just apply to WHITE MEN WITH LAND. either way you aint shit
Big Mike

Dahlonega, GA

#12 Sep 21, 2008
wannabe bad wrote:
<quoted text> well,well another hard working christan person, doing all god's dirty work by having to pass there idotolgy judgement on other's. Unless your a fucking moron and cant read the TOPIX in the Forum was basicly how to get fucked up so if you dont want to be reading shit dealing with such touchey subject matter you should'nt have clicked, Cause I do know these much it say's in Matthew 7 Judge not lest ye be judge. so remember that Mr or Ms perfect, and one more thing if your going try and come back with some bullshit like your body's a temple, or maybe your just a better person then some of the rest of us, That's it you should go and Join your party of elitist, because here's another fact fuck face "All men are created equal" or does that just apply to WHITE MEN WITH LAND. either way you aint shit
Yea were all created equal but you dont have any brains left!! so I guess you are less then equal??
wannabe bad

London, KY

#13 Sep 21, 2008
Big Mike wrote:
<quoted text>Yea were all created equal but you dont have any brains left!! so I guess you are less then equal??
Fair Enough
dadadaadadaad

United States

#14 Sep 5, 2009
I guess you know it all

London, KY

#16 Sep 7, 2009
whel wrote:
I guess you know it all I have a bad back and some suff that I cant not spell but I work ever dam day of my life so you really know it all right you no what pain is when you wake up and you are cry because you are in so much pian and your spouse has to help you up I guess you dont so dont be point the finger till you have been in this place you dont have and ideal what real pian is it is not like have a bady or have kinedy stone pass thew you this is real pain when you get it let me no ok till then quit judge everbody else do you have it mr or ms good to shoes or when you get a real job that you have carry 50pound everday and Iam talk about a wonmen not a man but I said have the man out there can not do it so just keep your mouth close till you no.
alright

Baldwin City, KS

#17 Sep 7, 2009
Big Mike wrote:
<quoted text>Yea were all created equal but you dont have any brains left!! so I guess you are less then equal??
good one. LMAO
DopeStick

Greenbrier, AR

#18 Sep 10, 2009
If you Google 'Cold Water Extraction of Hydrocodone/Oxycodone' you will find the answer that you are looking for. You should find several links to forums which will give you step-by-step instructions. Good Luck!
joker

Baldwin City, KS

#20 Sep 11, 2009
wannabe bad wrote:
<quoted text> yea and I hope one day you choke on a cock meat sandwitch you cocky cop
just a matter of time wannabe bad.
lol

London, KY

#21 Sep 13, 2009
joker wrote:
<quoted text>just a matter of time wannabe bad.
i dont no who you are talking a bout but you dont no what pain is but if you are who i thank you are i guess you no all about pills
lol

London, KY

#22 Sep 13, 2009
I guess you know it all wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you know it all I have a bad back and some suff that I cant not spell but I work ever dam day of my life so you really know it all right you no what pain is when you wake up and you are cry because you are in so much pian and your spouse has to help you up I guess you dont so dont be point the finger till you have been in this place you dont have and ideal what real pian is it is not like have a bady or have kinedy stone pass thew you this is real pain when you get it let me no ok till then quit judge everbody else do you have it mr or ms good to shoes or when you get a real job that you have carry 50pound everday and Iam talk about a wonmen not a man but I said have the man out there can not do it so just keep your mouth close till you no.
that telling them people that talk like is prouble on pills there self but they prouble just taking them to get hi
that is bullshit

Doniphan, MO

#23 Sep 13, 2009
lol wrote:
<quoted text> that telling them people that talk like is prouble on pills there self but they prouble just taking them to get hi
Dont think so lol you dont know what the hell you are talk about but one day if you ever work then you will no what pain is I do not take them but alot of people in this town does are you just mad because they will not give you one poor bady you be ok just go get drunk ok If I did take them I dont wont to get hi I have done that now not for me on more no more. been there done that so I guess you dont no what you are talk about do you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sarah houck 13 min smdh 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 45 min nanoanomaly 163,735
C Staton 4 hr yep 18
Tc 4 hr Mister hollywood 1
Jon Hotdog dyer / Dusty glidewell 4 hr Jodi 23
kim s 4 hr curious 1
Danielle ryan teal 5 hr 10-4 3
what happen in piney woods today 8 hr why 21

Albany Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Albany Mortgages