Horrible Husbands
Just Wondering

London, KY

#1 May 1, 2008
Who do you think is the most horrible husband in Albany?
Iluvamrcnidl

Manchester, KY

#2 May 1, 2008
Absolutely NOT mine! I have the BEST one in the county, state, etc!!!
Watching

United States

#3 May 1, 2008
Don't start another ignorant topic.
joe b

Evarts, KY

#4 May 1, 2008
without mentioning names, i would say thatthe women with the most horrible husbands dont have a clue..they smile so sweetly when on their arm, but to others they seem pathetic when it is common knowledge of their spouses affairs on the sides and that he is flirting with every one in town. but guess what she dontknow women dont be so naive

“Obama said the USA is "one ”

Since: Mar 08

nation under Allah"? PROVE IT!

#5 May 1, 2008
To quote Bob Dylan......"It aint me,babe."
AGREE

Frankfort, KY

#6 May 2, 2008
joe b wrote:
without mentioning names, i would say thatthe women with the most horrible husbands dont have a clue..they smile so sweetly when on their arm, but to others they seem pathetic when it is common knowledge of their spouses affairs on the sides and that he is flirting with every one in town. but guess what she dontknow women dont be so naive
totally agree with you and the men that do that are going to pay for it one day
McSteamy of Albany

Manchester, KY

#8 May 2, 2008
I'm not a bad husband!!! i love my wife!!!!!! and she love me!!! sorry lady's im married!!!!
Maggie Mae

Lexington, KY

#10 May 4, 2008
I know of a lot of men in town that have wandering eyes, LOL
I agree

London, KY

#11 May 4, 2008
I agree with Maggie Mae. There are also a lot of women with wandering eyes.
Ken Tucky

London, KY

#12 May 4, 2008
I agree wrote:
I agree with Maggie Mae. There are also a lot of women with wandering eyes.
My wife doesn't mind me looking or "reading the menu" as long as I don't order from "the menu"!If they R going to show it of , I am going to look! She is free to do the same!
lacee

London, KY

#13 May 12, 2008
Ken Tucky wrote:
<quoted text>
My wife doesn't mind me looking or "reading the menu" as long as I don't order from "the menu"!If they R going to show it of , I am going to look! She is free to do the same!
UR so generous!
KYBigBlue4u

Mount Washington, KY

#14 May 12, 2008
All of them are worthless little titty babies who can't keep away from their momma's! You give them an inch and they will take a mile - Give them a dollar and they will stuff it in a strippers THONG! LOL Glad I don't sweat it!
lacee

London, KY

#15 May 13, 2008
A mile my butt they'll take 2 miles & ask 4 more.
silly

Brodhead, KY

#16 May 13, 2008
silly
ilovemyhusband

London, KY

#17 May 15, 2008
read my name! i love my husband i know he loves me. we would do anything for one another. and he's got my trust and i got his.
LUVE

London, KY

#19 May 16, 2008
ilovemyhusband wrote:
read my name! i love my husband i know he loves me. we would do anything for one another. and he's got my trust and i got his.
That's the way it's supposed to be. If he's good to you and you to him, stand up for the both of you. You are blessed!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min another viewer 149,577
kim s 34 min really 1
Gene Nagel 3 hr wow 2
forged names on petition 11 hr wbko 3
cynthia 11 hr haha 13
wellness center and wet vote 12 hr right 17
Handmade Quilts 13 hr July 1

Albany Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Albany Mortgages