Who Are They Flying Out??

Posted in the Albany Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Unsure

London, KY

#1 Apr 27, 2008
Is anyone listening to the scanner? Must have been a bad wreck. Didn't hear where they are at. Does anyone know??
Unsure

London, KY

#2 Apr 27, 2008
Does anyone know who it was?
This2ShallPass

East Bernstadt, KY

#3 Apr 27, 2008
I don't know who it was but there were multiple victims. The accident was on Wisdom Dock Road.

Regardless of who they are, they need our prayers.
buff

United States

#4 Apr 27, 2008
has anyone heard yet who it was? i agree, they need our prayers.
trc

Manchester, KY

#5 Apr 27, 2008
Virginia Glidewell, atleast that is what i heard.
angelbaby

Lexington, KY

#7 Apr 27, 2008
I heard it was Angie Rains Cole and Virginia Glidewell. I dont know who the boy was that was involved. I heard that both women was in really bad cond. they both was flown out from scene and the boy was taken by ambulance.
Ink

United States

#8 Apr 27, 2008
Both of the woman had both of their legs broke. One had an arm broke and one had an ankle broke. Don't know if there was any other injuries or not.

Keep them in your prayers.
Ken Tucky

Liberty, KY

#9 Apr 27, 2008
Is it the same Angie Cole who worked at the Lighthouse?
i was there

Glasgow, KY

#10 Apr 27, 2008
yea it was angie cole and it was allens mother...a 17 year old boy hit them not really sure how but she hit him head on...on his passenger side totalled her car and the mother was not in very good shape..the boy was cuffed and in the back of the sherifs car....My prayers will be with this family....
shipley girl

London, KY

#11 Apr 27, 2008
angie and virginia both were hurt, virginia was taken into surgery just alittle while ago ,please keep them and the familys in your prayers
power of prayer

Somerset, KY

#12 Apr 27, 2008
please say a prayer for them..thanks
oldie but goodie

London, KY

#13 Apr 28, 2008
i heard someone was killed, is that right? if so, who
concerned

London, KY

#15 Apr 28, 2008
has anyone heard how angie is doing?
Ken Tucky

Newark, OH

#16 Apr 28, 2008
Doing Ok I guess. Had some surgeries to repair broken bones. One ankle was crushed.Shes alert and talking. Please pray for them, especially allen. He has been through a lot. Now he's lost his Mother!
Wifey

Lexington, KY

#17 Apr 28, 2008
Angela Melton.....I just wanted to say that I am so sorry for your loss and Ive been thinking about you and the kids!! Let me know if you need anything...April
i was there

Glasgow, KY

#18 Apr 28, 2008
Im sorry to hear that Allen lost his mom...I will Keep them in my prayers its a shame that it happened...who was the boy any how and how did the wreck happen exactly?
Dawg

London, KY

#19 Apr 28, 2008
Virginia died, will be at Talbotts Funeral Home. Angie has broken bones. The 17 y/o kid who hit them head on after skidding on wet road is not feeling well. Angie is my in-law. Virginia is a long time friend! GOD be with them and the young boy!
crazy lady

Columbia, SC

#20 Apr 28, 2008
The 17 year old that was driving the other car, was not cuffed and put in the sherriff's car. He was hurt like the other 2 people, Just wanted to let you know it was just a freak accident, he had just gotten off work at IGA, and lost control because of the slick roads. People just know the truth before you get on here and say things, because it hurts a lot of people, including the Family of the lady that died. Please continue Praying.
happiness345

Manchester, KY

#21 Apr 29, 2008
Yeah I heard that too, does anyone know how they are doing?
i was there

Glasgow, KY

#22 Apr 29, 2008
sorry about that but thats what someone else had said while i was there that he was in cuffs....them roads are real slick and it will put u into a hydroplane real fast...is the boy ok? i hope so....i will keep praying for both of them the boy and the family that lost the loved one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Terry Shelley 3 hr Steven C 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr CriminalForever 152,034
Tri county animal shelter 6 hr I Am Sorry 69
Kenny Gibson 7 hr Joni 4
Branham hotel 8 hr Oh Yeah 12
tony 11 hr Plzzzzzzz 16
clinton not allowed to add beer tax 12 hr Tourist 9

Albany Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Albany Mortgages