'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 193739 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#40146 May 16, 2012
Bythebay wrote:
<quoted text>
And how would you know? Jay’s out of control rant is a fantasy piece by Peter Wehner, a rabid rightwingnuz, who served in the Bush White House as director of the office of strategic initiatives.
The WORLD knows CA has a BIG financial problem...and they can't fix it! Jerry Brown is finding out, you cant rob Peter to pay Paul, when Pete lost his job too! should I "Re-Peat"?
wtf

Georgetown, KY

#40147 May 16, 2012
whtehair wrote:
Don`t know which is the worst.Borrow and spend or tax,borrow,and spend.Twoud seem,neither.What about a balanced budget called neither borrow nor lend?
Change the subject---Have all seen the Home Land Security supervisor living here 20 years on a dead mans SS# and identity being an illegal?Our HLS is a joke.The border is about as secure as my yard open to all and bordering on the associations open and unsecured free access playgrounds.The last illegal amnesty to 12,000 million brought in somewhere between 20 and 50,million,and no one knows how many.Anyone think this unsecured Border and all the goodies given to the illegals costing millions of dollars we do not have,still a good thing ??Now to quote WTF,this is clearly dumb ass thinking.
Yes HLS is a joke, it was created by Bush, everything he touched is a joke.

Good call dumbass.
frank

Oakland, CA

#40148 May 16, 2012
CaptainObvious2U wrote:
<quoted text>
The WORLD knows CA has a BIG financial problem...and they can't fix it! Jerry Brown is finding out, you cant rob Peter to pay Paul, when Pete lost his job too! should I "Re-Peat"?
Is there a question in there somewhere or something of relevance to the subject? Besides, CA is doing just fine better than most states, despite of irresponsible Gov't at least we finally have a Governor that know what he is doing rather than a friggen bodybuilder from Austria!
wtf

Georgetown, KY

#40149 May 16, 2012
CaptainObvious2U wrote:
<quoted text>
The WORLD knows CA has a BIG financial problem...and they can't fix it! Jerry Brown is finding out, you cant rob Peter to pay Paul, when Pete lost his job too! should I "Re-Peat"?
Caused by that idiot Sperminator a Rethuglican you stupid SOB.
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#40150 May 16, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you always suck nuts?
Wow, great come back. Took you a long time to come up with that I bet. You really could use professional help.
no one

Madisonville, KY

#40151 May 16, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there a question in there somewhere or something of relevance to the subject? Besides, CA is doing just fine better than most states, despite of irresponsible Gov't at least we finally have a Governor that know what he is doing rather than a friggen bodybuilder from Austria!
Like taking $1,200,000,000 from healthcare from the poor? Where is the compassion for those less fortunate?
Jay

Paris, TN

#40152 May 16, 2012
Bythebay wrote:
<quoted text>
And how would you know? Jay’s out of control rant is a fantasy piece by Peter Wehner, a rabid rightwingnuz, who served in the Bush White House as director of the office of strategic initiatives.
*******

Sorry, this wasn't exactly a rant. It is a fact. And this isn't the first time this kind of publication has been written. Nancy and Harry did wait for Obama - stalling along the way.

And who would know better what was going on? YOU?
He Man

Morehead, KY

#40153 May 16, 2012
California digging deep debt hole::
California Gov. Jerry Brown urges austere cuts, tax hikes to tackle re-emerging deficit which stands around 16 billion, And what about this train that will cost Cali. tax payers 3 mil. a day, Is that really smart???
wtf

Georgetown, KY

#40154 May 16, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
*******
Sorry, this wasn't exactly a rant. It is a fact. And this isn't the first time this kind of publication has been written. Nancy and Harry did wait for Obama - stalling along the way.
And who would know better what was going on? YOU?
You obviously know only what you are told by Propaganda Central=Faux News.
wtf

Georgetown, KY

#40155 May 16, 2012
He Man wrote:
California digging deep debt hole::
California Gov. Jerry Brown urges austere cuts, tax hikes to tackle re-emerging deficit which stands around 16 billion, And what about this train that will cost Cali. tax payers 3 mil. a day, Is that really smart???
I guess they were happy with the failure Sperminator?

lmfao
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#40156 May 16, 2012
It would seem the Governors of some States have found out if you do not spend more than is taken in,it balances!!Try Indiana,and Texas.

Mr.Brown has much to learn,maybe he thinks the Hollywood people will contribute to a failure?
wtf

Georgetown, KY

#40157 May 16, 2012
whitehair wrote:
It would seem the Governors of some States have found out if you do not spend more than is taken in,it balances!!Try Indiana,and Texas.
Mr.Brown has much to learn,maybe he thinks the Hollywood people will contribute to a failure?
Texas is the 2nd biggest recipient of Federal Aid for States you eternal dumbass.

Can you get anything right?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#40158 May 16, 2012
no one wrote:
<quoted text>
Like taking $1,200,000,000 from healthcare from the poor? Where is the compassion for those less fortunate?
Now could it be possible all this health care business is out of control?Back up just a few years to where the persons receiving Medicare paid into it?Back up a few years to where a person receiving SS# had paid into it for their entire lives!Is it possible your compassion for the the less fortunate has become taking care of the illegals,and all the ones that pay nothing into the system?You just have to come up with something better.
The States are going broke paying for the illegals.Stop it!The medicare is not just a joke,it helps all seniors,but the fraud is outstanding.Same with most gov`t systems.

It is amazing that the Repubs were shut out of all the Medical Care Reform,and more than likely the Sup.Ct.will throw it out as unconstitutional,but you still yell COMPASsION!?BS>
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#40159 May 16, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Texas is the 2nd biggest recipient of Federal Aid for States you eternal dumbass.
Can you get anything right?
You jumped from one thing to another.It is what comes in,can be spent,without borrowing,as was said.Not how it comes in!You just miss the point,again.Probably on purpose.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#40160 May 16, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
You jumped from one thing to another.It is what comes in,can be spent,without borrowing,as was said.Not how it comes in!You just miss the point,again.Probably on purpose.
wtf is the original "Mental Midget"...it's over his head!
wtfsux

Clarksville, TN

#40161 May 16, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Can you nit read dipshit.
nit

what a dumbass

lmfao
Overheard

Oakland, CA

#40162 May 16, 2012
whitehair wrote:
It would seem the Governors of some States have found out if you do not spend more than is taken in,it balances!!Try Indiana,and Texas.
Mr.Brown has much to learn,maybe he thinks the Hollywood people will contribute to a failure?
Don't you worry now you miserable little turd, he will undoubtedly check in with you on a regular basis before attempting any sort of governing :-)
Overheard

Oakland, CA

#40163 May 16, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Now could it be possible all this health care business is out of control?Back up just a few years to where the persons receiving Medicare paid into it?
They still do dumbass!
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Back up a few years to where a person receiving SS# had paid into it for their entire lives!?
Your social security check is based entirly on how much you paid into it dumbass!
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it possible your compassion for the the less fortunate has become taking care of the illegals,and all the ones that pay nothing into the system?You just have to come up with something better.
The States are going broke paying for the illegals.Stop it!The medicare is not just a joke,it helps all seniors,but the fraud is outstanding.Same with most gov`t systems.
It is amazing that the Repubs were shut out of all the Medical Care Reform,and more than likely the Sup.Ct.will throw it out as unconstitutional,but you still yell COMPASsION!?BS>
The GOPers were never shut out of the discussion, they refused to participate in any sort of constructive dialog and still do. They refused to work with Obama right out the gate ... their number one objective is “that Obama be a one-term president” the Nation be damned!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#40164 May 16, 2012
Overheard wrote:
<quoted text>
They still do dumbass!
<quoted text>
Your social security check is based entirly on how much you paid into it dumbass!
<quoted text>
The GOPers were never shut out of the discussion, they refused to participate in any sort of constructive dialog and still do. They refused to work with Obama right out the gate ... their number one objective is “that Obama be a one-term president” the Nation be damned!
A new Marxist party line spewer amongst us....

The reason health care cost is rising is because all health care is paid for, but only a portion of people receiving health care are paying. Those paying are paying for both themselves and for those not paying. The total cost of healthcare will not decrease.
Additionally, there is no oversight. The answer isn't more incompetent government, that's for sure.

Social Security has become a well-disguised welfare program. Let's fix Social Security right here and now.

IF YOU DIDN'T PAY INTO SOCIAL SECURITY, YOU DON'T GET ANYTHING FROM SOCIAL SECURITY.
Now that we've fixed Social Security, what other problem do you have?

Marxist communism has been a cancer to every economy it was allowed to infect.
Obama's entourage in charge of the economy are Marxist communists.
Only an idiot would expect a positive outcome with Marxist communists in charge of the largest capitalist economy in the world. This is why we are having the slowest recovery since the Great Depression, coincidentally that was the last time we had a government-based economy president.
Overheard

Oakland, CA

#40165 May 16, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
A new Marxist party line spewer amongst us....
The reason health care cost is rising is because all health care is paid for, but only a portion of people receiving health care are paying. Those paying are paying for both themselves and for those not paying. The total cost of healthcare will not decrease..
Healthcare has steadily increased over time long before Obama showed up. The share of the economy devoted to health care increased from 7.2 percent in 1970 to 17.9 percent in 2010. Health policy experts attribute most of the health care spending increases to the advancement and spread of medical technology, people live longer. The reform law is aimed at making health coverage more affordable and available, while attempting to contain health care spending.
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Additionally, there is no oversight. The answer isn't more incompetent government, that's for sure.
Social Security has become a well-disguised welfare program. Let's fix Social Security right here and now.

IF YOU DIDN'T PAY INTO SOCIAL SECURITY, YOU DON'T GET ANYTHING FROM SOCIAL SECURITY.
Now that we've fixed Social Security, what other problem do you have?
Marxist communism has been a cancer to every economy it was allowed to infect.
Obama's entourage in charge of the economy are Marxist communists.
Only an idiot would expect a positive outcome with Marxist communists in charge of the largest capitalist economy in the world. This is why we are having the slowest recovery since the Great Depression, coincidentally that was the last time we had a government-based economy president.
You and your Marxist communist BS it's pathetic ... Marxism and Commuism is dead dumbass

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hair cuts 50 min AintGotNo 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Mickey402 143,088
ashley s at country mart 2 hr Lisa 9
Charolette Bernard2 (May '14) 7 hr curious 17
Another reck on Intersection 738 7 hr complete 13
Quentin stowill 9 hr knowsall 15
Adkins for Constable 12 hr Stacey 35
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Albany Mortgages