emma lou

Allons, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2009

Thought about you today. My DIVORCE is final today. He can't see them until he completes anger management and therapy. The judge said a piece of paper will not do. He will have too talk too them personally. Then he has to file a motion too get it. Also he will be supervised at social services even after they approve him of being complete on classes. The judge said there was not going to be a set number on classes they would make that desion. Then he would decide for him self if they were right. I am so happy.
whooo

Clinton, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2009

emma lou wrote:
Thought about you today. My DIVORCE is final today. He can't see them until he completes anger management and therapy. The judge said a piece of paper will not do. He will have too talk too them personally. Then he has to file a motion too get it. Also he will be supervised at social services even after they approve him of being complete on classes. The judge said there was not going to be a set number on classes they would make that desion. Then he would decide for him self if they were right. I am so happy.
Who is he and who are them?
sugar bear

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2009

Emma Lou ,that's great! hug both of them for me .I think of you all constantly,so glad all of you all are happy. see you all in my dreams.
emma lou

Allons, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2009

I was also in court yesterday over the warrants they lost six months ago. They were talking about you and I like we were white trash. Guess I showed them that's what they get for talking about a Looper and a Slone. I was so mad yesterday and couldn't say a word because I knew it would look bad on me today. I told you I always somehow bounce back to the top. As Skeete said last night. Thank God for what you have and he will give you what you need. Austin is so glad he doesn't have too see him not even supervised. Get this he still has too pay child support, even though he doesn't get too see them. Maybe I shouldn't be so happy, but after all he's put me threw I feel like I deserve it. Quinn Mann and Wayne was the ones doing all the trash talk. Like it's any of her business. Brian even tried that crap in court today and the judge told him too shut up. Quinn was suppossed to be his witness. The judge didin't wait to hear her response.
sugar bear

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2009

good ,girl love the boys for me and take care of each other .
way back

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2009

Anyone know Flo Tuell or whatever happened to her ?
Its Me

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2009

Death leaves A heart ache that nothing can heal. Butlove gives A memory that no one can steal. See you and the boys in my dreams.
Emma lou

Allons, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2009

Better to have loved and lost. Then never love at all.
David

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2009

that's true love lost.
emma lou

Allons, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2009

What are you doing? I lost two weeks almost! Imagine that.
David

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2009

I'm OK. You better be careful!love the boys for me I miss them ,tell them to Email me Please .thank God baby ,and keep your head up .Later
EMMA LOU

Allons, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2009

I am fine! The boys are doing great. I took them too Wal-Mart and Hobby Lobby today. I do thank God everyday! Sometimes it is hard too keep your head up, but I always try. I will tell the boys to e- mail you. I am kind of tired. I got off work early, but I had to go in early. Tommorow I will have to go in early and stay late. No work Monday. After tommorow I say I will be ready for a day off. Love you, Emma Kisha Slone.
David

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2009

Love you to be good
emma lou

Allons, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2009

Hope all is well. I had too pick Skeete up from school today he was vomiting. He also got his new glasses today. They look good on him. Austin is the same as usual. I am a little tired.
hEY gRL

Calera, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2009

you need to need to get in touch with your old friend from the manor.. Yourember me i know I moved a away.. Don't forget the coffee. We took the back way to your apartment
David

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2009

All is as well as it can be without you and the boys. tell Skeet that i've had this virus to ,for the last few days to.and that I miss them both,maybe if im lucky you all will Email someday.if im lucky, I know ill see you later [in my dreams] missing you to Emma Lou
Hey Looper

Calera, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2009

This old friend do you have myspace.. Or email adress I can get...
too Emma lou

Calera, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2009

WHere are you at know?
Too David

Calera, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2009

Do you have a myspace or Email adress where one of your old friends can reach you?
emma lou

Allons, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2009

United States give me some more clues. I have had a lot friends move away. Took the backroads to the apartment with gobs of people. Coffee is always a must. I am in Livivgston Tn..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of157
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the Albany Forum right now

Search the Albany Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min GOPerDoctor 144,648
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 29 min Hillbilly 26,165
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 38 min joe 16,112
John Talbot 44 min ooo 3
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 46 min pusherman_ 127,842
Josh moons 55 min Friend 2
Best places to camp that't not in a park or dock? 1 hr whtever 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Albany Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Albany People Search