looking to rent
misty

Harlan, KY

#1 Jan 25, 2010
Looking for house apartment or mobile home for rent. Preferably a 2-3 bedroom, willing to rent through HUD.
clue

Somerset, KY

#2 Jan 25, 2010
you could look into craft acres, foothills subdivision or horse shoe bend. They are all subdivisions, the rent is supposed to be based on income. The office for all three subdivisions is located in the craft acres (also known as hidden acres) subdivision. There is an "office" sign in front of the building.

Hope this helps, good luck.
clue

Somerset, KY

#3 Jan 25, 2010
In reference to the comment above, these houses are three bedrooms with two baths. Foothills and Craft Acres both have brick houses w/ an attached garage and an outbuilding. The houses at Horseshoe Bend are vinyl siding w/ a car port and I want to think they might also have an outbuilding.
citizen

Barbourville, KY

#4 Jan 26, 2010
ask donald neal at neal reality he used to have a trailor in huntersville
LOL

Decorah, IA

#5 Jan 26, 2010
I drive past Foothills Sub everyday and they are not brick. They loook like the houses at Horseshoe Bend.
Try Schnooers Landing on Wisdon Dock Rd. They have houses empty there all the time and I heard the rent is cheap and they are HUD approved.
for rent city limits

London, KY

#6 Feb 9, 2010
House for rent in city limits Albany 3 br/1.5 bath 2car garage with remote paved drive big back yard ch/a etc. check out ad in localsalesnetwork.com #364704
looking to rent

Corbin, KY

#7 Mar 3, 2010
preferably in burnside area hud approved 6064251876
earl

Burkesville, KY

#8 Feb 24, 2015
In reference to the comment above, these houses are three bedrooms with two baths. Foothills does not have brick houses I live here get ur shit rite
Donna

Cecilia, KY

#11 Mar 4, 2015
clue wrote:
you could look into craft acres, foothills subdivision or horse shoe bend. They are all subdivisions, the rent is supposed to be based on income. The office for all three subdivisions is located in the craft acres (also known as hidden acres) subdivision. There is an "office" sign in front of the building.
Hope this helps, good luck.
Where is that located at?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min Wendy 171,928
Little miss goody 22 min Facts of life 1
Pot 35 min Yep 6
pot holes around albany 58 min blake 4
tax dollars at waste......ccms 1 hr xray eyes 44
Checks 1 hr innocent bystander 4
Albany thieves 1 hr fact 14
Gibson 3 hr stormy daniels 9
Wreck 23 hr prayers 22

Albany Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Albany Mortgages