House for Sale!!! Very Reasonably Pri...

House for Sale!!! Very Reasonably Priced!!

Posted in the Albany Forum

Seller

Versailles, KY

#1 Nov 12, 2012
I am selling my house. It is located on the Old Monticello Rd., near Pikeview Church. I have several pictures in an album titled "For Sale" on Facebook if you'd like to browse them: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/...

If you are interested, please contact me via Facebook.
curious

London, KY

#2 Nov 12, 2012
how much do u want for it?
WTF

Morehead, KY

#3 Nov 12, 2012
I like redheads, nice.
Seller

Clarkson, KY

#4 Nov 12, 2012
Since I've had a few people inquire about it I'll post the price:$50,000.

And, WTF, thank you.:) I like redheads, too!

Oh, and if anyone knows someone who might be interested, PLEASE pass it along!! I would like to sell this myself without having to list it with a realtor.

I've been here for 8 years, and my daughter took her first steps in this house; it's been a great home for us. It's just time for us to move.

THANK YOU!!!:)
Seller

Clarkson, KY

#5 Nov 12, 2012
More pictures uploaded!
WTF

Morehead, KY

#6 Nov 12, 2012
I am not a redhead silly. I remove all the hair from my body. Nothing I enjoy more than hot wax followed by ripping the follicles of hair from every inch of my person. My dog on the other hand hated it so much he ran away. Good luck red
Seller

Versailles, KY

#7 Nov 13, 2012
I'm not talking about you, silly.

Could we please focus on the topic of the thread? Thank you.:)
WTF

Morehead, KY

#8 Nov 13, 2012
I am a topix rat and have the attention span of a 3 year old child at a Pink Floyd concert. Paying attention and following rules has never been a priority of my being. I am free of the rules that paint society into a corner. Trappings do not apply. I not only march to the beat of a different drum, I am the only fool that hears it.

I no longer desire to talk about houses. I want to talk about how fine you would look in a little black teddy made by Victoria Secrect. I digress, redress, and confess that I am guilty of dirty thoughts.
Seller

London, KY

#9 Nov 18, 2012
House is no longer for sale.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clinton or Trump for President 4 min Harry Paratestes 49
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 26 min Thomas 148,371
Norris and slick at city park 1 hr wherehaveubeen 36
ice cream truck 6 hr Busted 4
Methheads 18 hr Yup 1
drugheads 18 hr What what 16
jade 22 hr curious 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Albany Mortgages