Ashley Barton in nut house!!!

Ashley Barton in nut house!!!

Posted in the Albany Forum

Admirable
#1 Apr 22, 2013
Does anyone know if they've released the nut yet? Heard she got shuffled between two hospitals. Just wondering if anyone knows if she's out yet?
ashley

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 May 5, 2013
Yep IM out feeling crazier than ever! By the way Eastern State is a wonderful place i recommend it to all you lonely ugly haters that live on topic, they'll get u medicated and feeling worth something again since obviously you've lost all your worth shoving your face behind that computer screen.
To Ashley

East Bernstadt, KY

#3 May 5, 2013
don't worry what some might think or say a lot of ignorant people cant help but spew hate and discontent from their mouths it how they was brought up their parents learnt from their parents and the list goes on and on you are a step above them a least you went and got help and for them its so deep-seated in their minds they will never get better so kudos to you :)
marie

Albany, GA

#4 May 5, 2013
next time you go to nuthouse take that loser joni with you. She need help to.
lol big time to marie

East Bernstadt, KY

#5 May 5, 2013
see ashley you dont have to wait long and some ignorant low life like marie will open their mouths way to go marie your parents done a great job with you i am sure you will teach your kids to be just like you spread the hate
all im saying

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 May 5, 2013
I work with her man at Mcds and she is crazy. My manager had to call the law to rid of her in the parking lot one day she was going off. She told another girl i work with off the other night because she thought she was listening in on her and Marcus conversation. I don't know her but IM just saying wouldn't want to piss her off lol
and I AM SAYING

East Bernstadt, KY

#7 May 5, 2013
YOU ARE A BLOOMER BOOGER !!!!!!!!!!
Appamay

Burkesville, KY

#8 May 5, 2013
you know Ashley is right eastern state is a good place to go get help and if some of you other "NUTS" that like to get on here and talk shit about people who actually have the will to want to get help and to go get help. at least she had the "balls" TO SAY HEY I NEED HELP, that more than you losers will ever do cause you wont even admit to your self you got problems, but you like to sit on here and talk about people who o go get help WHY DONT YOU TAKE A LONG LOOK IN THE MIRROR!!!!! ASHLEY I GOT YOUR BACK GIRL :-)
Hey

London, KY

#9 May 6, 2013
I got her front and i got her back
Lol

London, KY

#10 May 8, 2013
Who gives a sh!!!!!
Stupid
#11 May 12, 2013
She is a dumb bitch and her fat friend is the only one taking up for her. She doesn't need to worry about marcus she's laying flat on her back for the guatemalans.
seriously

United States

#12 May 13, 2013
This girl is a joke. She thinks she's hot shit but if you ask me, pretending to be friends with somebody just so you can screw their husband every time her head is turned is pretty sorry. So, who really is your baby's daddy anyway?
im sure

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 May 22, 2013
I am so proud of my sweetheart. For having the bravery to put her family First and take a very big step in bettering her life and the life of her children. And the dedication to her adoring man. If half the people in this town had as much guts and compassion for there loved ones i would still like to call Albany my home
seriously

United States

#14 May 26, 2013
Give it up amber I'm sure you're glad she won't be around to sleep with your husband anymore either lmao
fugly

Springfield, KY

#15 May 30, 2013
Amber looks like those bratz dolls her .head and mule face does nothing to compliment her trashy methed out body. As for ashley barton she is a joke too. Mexican wannabe.
geek man

Tupelo, MS

#16 May 31, 2013
lol love the drama
ginny

Albany, GA

#17 Jun 1, 2013
Theres a few more facebook cowboys who need to be in the nuthouse more than her. They like to talk smack but they have hands just as dirty as the ones they talk about. Need to check their own closets before they go spouting off them loud mouths.
Madeline

Rutherfordton, NC

#18 Jun 15, 2013
The trash is gone now finally. Albany can get back to normal!
trainwreck

Albany, GA

#19 Jun 15, 2013
Nope she still lives on hwy 738 in the same old shack she always has. Got lots of screaming kids in the yard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 24 min shine 168,968
Foothills festival 3 hr quess who 20
Save a lot 3 hr South of the Oasis 5
Albany Christian school 6 hr Courtney b 1
Family Dollar 6 hr Linda 5
couple needing a third 6 hr sam 15
bye bye 19 hr Not surprised 16

Albany Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Albany Mortgages