Who got shot this morning ?
phillip

Somerset, KY

#2 Jan 23, 2013
Jimmie Owens is who was killed
busy

London, KY

#3 Jan 23, 2013
when and where did it happen?how old was he?
Town Dog

United States

#4 Jan 23, 2013
Who was his girlfriend I think maybe she is from Burkesville
shot

London, KY

#5 Jan 23, 2013
Hung himself ...
just

Campbellsville, KY

#6 Jan 23, 2013
Heard she was Black, was that true? what was her name, i know some black ladies from burkesville.
hey

London, KY

#7 Jan 23, 2013
It was a male I thought.
anawer

London, KY

#8 Jan 24, 2013
He was white male
She was black female
Male hang himself
wondering

Bolivar, MO

#9 Jan 25, 2013
was her name Sonja A ?
Respect

London, KY

#10 Jan 25, 2013
you people are the most IGNORANT WHITE TRASH I have seen a man has died who cares what color is girlfriend was, show some RESPECT, something that obvious your parents didn't teach you and you will pass it on down to you offspring, lets try to change this
answer

United States

#11 Jan 25, 2013
I have respect for the man and his soul. So do fuss at me.
bewildered

London, KY

#12 Jan 26, 2013
Jim was married to a very lovely lady in Monticello. Please have respect for the family as they are having a terrible time dealing with his loss. Our prayers are with them, his mother, wife, brothers, children and grandchildren.
qustion

London, KY

#13 Jan 28, 2013
I thought his wife passed away with cancer. That what a close family member told me that went to the funeral.
answer

London, KY

#14 Jan 28, 2013
She did pass away with cancer.
smh

Somerset, KY

#15 Jan 29, 2013
That was his wife at one time, he had remarried. Check your sources. he was married to a lady in Monticello named Debbie
yeah

London, KY

#16 Jan 29, 2013
The same person said he remarried to someone in Monticello but another woman was here.
smh

Somerset, KY

#17 Jan 30, 2013
if they were there they would know his WIFE say with Jims mom during the funeral.Debbie is HIS WIFE
comment

United States

#18 Jan 30, 2013
I wasn't there. A family member that was there told me.
SONYA

Grapeland, TX

#19 Feb 14, 2013
WELL IM GOING TO GET THIS THING STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL. I WAS JIMS THIRD WIFE, DEB WAS HIS FOURTH WIFE. SHE HAD FILED DIVORCE AGAINST HIM. HE GOT HIS DIVORCE PAPERS IN OCTOBER FROM HER. WE HAD GOT BACK TOGETHER.THEY HAVE BEEN SEPARATED SINCE SEPTEMBER 2012. CHECK OUT FACEBOOK. HE BLOCKED HER AND HER WHOLE FAMILY. READ DOWN ON FACEBOOK WHERE HE TALKED ABOUT HER. HE STATED THAT SHE WAS A WHACK JOB AND AN ALCOHOLIC, NOT MEANING NOTHING JUST STATING WHAT HE TOLD ME. I LOVED JIM AND STOOD BY HIS SIDE, I WAS THE ONE WHO DIDNT USE HIM. I STOOD BY HIS SIDE. YES I AM BLACK AND AM FROM BURKESVILLE. ASK ANYBODY WHO KNOWS ME, THEY WILL TELL YOU. I WORKED LIKE A DOG FOR THIS MAN, BUT HE HAD MORE PROBLEMS THAN ANY OF YOU ALL KNOW. SO IF ANYBODY HAS ANYTHING TO COMMENT, PLEASE FEEL FREE.
GOD BLESS!
old friend

Burkesville, KY

#20 Feb 14, 2013
Hi Sonya how are you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bear Hollow Distillery 58 min Need to kno 8
Chris Guffey RAT 1 hr Crg 11
jade 2 hr curious 2
Kim Shelton 2 hr lol 3
jail lawsuit 4 hr Justice 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Paul 170,479
222666 16 hr Duh 3
Concerned parent 22 hr never 100

Albany Jobs

More from around the web