Jeff (Buckwheat) Jones "Jones Towing"

Jeff (Buckwheat) Jones "Jones Towing"

Posted in the Albany Forum

leo

London, KY

#1 Sep 19, 2008
Hes A theif he towed my car and stoled my gas and several things from inside. Just wanted everbody to know not to use him.
max

London, KY

#2 Sep 19, 2008
I heard he got fired from the gas company for stealing stuff. I hate a theif.
friend

Columbia, SC

#3 Sep 20, 2008
leo wrote:
Hes A theif he towed my car and stoled my gas and several things from inside. Just wanted everbody to know not to use him.
oh please your are just jealous because he works and has a nice family.....get a job!
QueenB

East Bernstadt, KY

#4 Sep 20, 2008
I just wanted to say that you need to back things up you post on here. If you have a problem, don't post things on topix. This is absolutely childish.

It is so funny how rumors get spread around this little town. It's not bad enough how quickly they spread through the town; you have to post things on the internet too.
carl

London, KY

#5 Sep 20, 2008
He's always been good to us...I see nothing wrong with him, we rent a storage building from him. And he has also towed our car, he stole nothing from us.
good- luck

London, KY

#6 Sep 20, 2008
max wrote:
I heard he got fired from the gas company for stealing stuff. I hate a theif.
IF he got fired ,tell me how he still work's their part-time in the winter.
on call

London, KY

#7 Sep 20, 2008
He is a great person, when i wrecked my car he was very good to us & he would do anything for ya! also has a great family.
truth

London, KY

#8 Sep 20, 2008
You people don't know this guy I have known him for many years he will fuck you in a heart beat. And he don't work part time at the gas company I know that for a fact. I don't know why he got fired. He is pretty much a dick always wants somebody to give him something. And as far as his family goes I won't say nothing about that.
I KNOW

London, KY

#9 Sep 20, 2008
He did get fired, this is a fact and it was because he was towing on the side when he was clocked in at gas company. HARD TO BE AT 2 PLACES AT ONE TIME. He thought he had it made, and did for a long time, but not anymore.
HONEST

Lexington, KY

#10 Sep 20, 2008
He has towed my car more than once and he never stole anything off of me, i think you people posting these slander remarks about him must have a personal problem with him, he's a good guy and came from a good family
I KNOW

London, KY

#11 Sep 20, 2008
I don't know anything about his family, but I know for a fact he was fired and was reason above. Slander is something that is false, and I don't post unless I know something to be true. I don't have anything against him, but don't go telling me what a good guy he is when he was getting paid for working when he wasn't.
I KNOW

London, KY

#12 Sep 20, 2008
by the way honest, why don't you ask Dennis Turner. Jeff got him fired too.
z28lover

London, KY

#13 Sep 20, 2008
jeff has always been more than fair to me and lots of other people in this town.You nust have him confused with someone else, You must be a coward,if your unhappy with someone talk to them,dont talk crap on the internet.If I was jeff I'd find your sorry a** and kick it
citizen

East Bernstadt, KY

#14 Sep 21, 2008
It is so funny how you people claim to know the facts. Where is the proof??
its stupid

Louisville, KY

#15 Sep 21, 2008
really people i just want know if you all dont have anything else to do besides get on here and talk smack about other people. you would think that you would have enough problems of your own but evidently not. i think its hilarious to get on this retarded so called website and read some of the stuff people put. if you dont have somethin nice to say dont say nothin at all. myself personally think its ridiculous to get on here and read this nonsense. by the way i know jeff and hes good ole boy like the rest of us but he just has his own ways to do things.
WONDERING

Lexington, KY

#16 Sep 21, 2008
well if he really did steal from you why didn't you press charges, apparently he didn't or you would have.
crusher

Baldwin City, KS

#17 Sep 21, 2008
when i wrecked my truck and was flown 2 uk he towed my truck and parked it behind his house and covered it up so nobody couls look at it . nothing was stole out of it and trust me anything could have been stole and i would have known it. jeff is a good guy and i know he wouldnt steal from anybody
ggg

London, KY

#18 Sep 21, 2008
he is a good guy u people need to shut the f..k up.
mobile 1

Louisville, KY

#19 Sep 22, 2008
i agree, jeff is an excellent person and would help you out anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min Wisdom of God 170,638
CHRISTMAS lights 7 hr Tim 6
Church lawn mowing 10 hr Mo 32
Who is running for sheriff 18 hr Escondito 72
Frankie Davidson 21 hr Jack 4
Donny owens Sat Okay 7
School Sat Andy 12

Albany Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Albany Mortgages