First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious george

Edmonton, KY

#1 Feb 14, 2010
Is Mark Phillips still with that skinny blond girl named Wendy? I heard he was getting back with an x?
melissa

Edmonton, KY

#2 Feb 16, 2010
I heard he got married the other day to some woman who had kids and was like a total hottie NOT, heard she was UGLY!
oooz oneout

Manchester, KY

#3 Feb 16, 2010
I WAS TOLD SHE WAS SO ROUGH LOOKING SHE COULD MAKE A FREIGHT TRAIN TAKE A DIRT ROAD
hitman

London, KY

#4 Feb 25, 2010
when i see him out his a** is mine..
fosters daughter

Russell Springs, KY

#5 May 31, 2010
mark is happily married to wendy and personally i think she is very pretty. im a very good friend of the phillips' and for u "hittman" im sure when u see him out ur a** will be his cause apparently u have no idea who mark is and wat hes capable of
to hitman

London, KY

#6 Jun 1, 2010
you are a joke he would kick your azz till your nose bleeds you dont want to mess with mark
tph

Jamestown, TN

#7 Jun 1, 2010
from what I hear u don't want to cross Hitman. We've never met but I heard of him.
blow

Baldwin City, KS

#8 Jun 1, 2010
Mark is hot air! He talks a rough talk but he cant walk the walk it was proven when he cried like a baby the entire time he was in jail. no fear there!
to blow

London, KY

#9 Jun 1, 2010
just like your name he would kick your but all over albany he aint scared of any thing on this earth i have seen him fight he is one tuff mofo
blow

Baldwin City, KS

#10 Jun 1, 2010
WHATEVER LMAO! You have got to be joking, I have saw him beg this one guy not to kick his a%%! You have to be one really dumb person or one really blind person because Mark is nothing to fear. If he was really bad, he would have stood his ground with several I know. He is just a lying push over that cant seem to do anything but lay with trash!
sheila

Baldwin City, KS

#11 Jun 1, 2010
What happened to mark and sheila they were a match made in heaven both of them are RATTTTTTTSSSSS
one bad man

Somerset, KY

#12 Jun 1, 2010
mark is one bad dude if you get him mad enough to fight look out you might as well call a hurst or an abulance i know he knocked me out once
mommybaby

Harrison, AR

#13 Jun 1, 2010
blow wrote:
WHATEVER LMAO! You have got to be joking, I have saw him beg this one guy not to kick his a%%! You have to be one really dumb person or one really blind person because Mark is nothing to fear. If he was really bad, he would have stood his ground with several I know. He is just a lying push over that cant seem to do anything but lay with trash!
what the hell if you don't how anything to talk about found something else to do and leave mark along because if you mess with him you will have his whole family to mess with
ROTFLMAO

Baldwin City, KS

#14 Jun 1, 2010
Is that supposed to scare anyone? I mean really set back and think about it, what has he ever done that is supposed to be bad?In fact what has any of them done that is supposed to scare anyone off. I saw with my own two eyes that Mark is the biggest coward I ever saw. Look at Jessie, Boop and all of them! The phillips dont scare me in the least and believe me I could walk up to their face and tell them this and they would agree with me. NO FEAR HERE
jim

Kittanning, PA

#15 Jun 1, 2010
well put your name on here little man
keyboard warriors

Decorah, IA

#16 Jun 2, 2010
these keyboard warriors crack me up.
dumba---s

London, KY

#17 Jun 22, 2010
dumba--s and mark will meet any one anytime you want we arnt affraid. we can kick major a--
who cares

Clinton, IA

#18 Jun 22, 2010
Who really cares what any of the nasty bunch meaning Mark Wendy Darrell Sheila or any of them does they are the part of the family that always seems to never do anything but whine!
bob dole

Cookeville, TN

#19 Jun 22, 2010
yeah that are not scared because they cant fight fair they all have to jump in and as for wendy that b!tch will pay one of these days her ass will get it pretty bad ashly wont go around much because mark all ways puts his HOES first
Edmonton, KY

#20 Jun 22, 2010
wtf

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr now 148,170
wkyt 1 hr Diamond Dixie 145
Jim Guffey 4 hr CChimes 80
Girls Soccer Coach 4 hr kids 1
mc cain and bush will not vote for trump and 4 hr Diamond Dixie 3
jade 12 hr curious 1
Brittnay and bubba 18 hr i know 6
cry baby sheriff Wed whiskey foxtrot 27
More from around the web

Personal Finance