Chris

Columbia City, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2010

I think that there should be an investigation about the way teleperformance here in Albany Georgia handles their "workers". Several people have had complaints about how Teleperformance has hired many people to work for their company and promised dates that the workers will begin their training. That date has come and gone and no one has heard anything further about a near date of work. This is so completely unprofessional and what is worst it that this comapny has given start dates of work and due to their lies has ruined alot of families financially. I wish I could sue!!!
Jessica

Columbia City, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2010

I completely agree!! This is ridiculous and I think if there were enough people to get together and rally or try to sue we could possibly be well compensated. EXTREMELY UNPROFESSIONAL
Shemeira

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2010

When you called and asked them about a start date, who did you talk to? My friend works there and didn't have those issues (I unfortunately didn't get hired for reasons I wont mention). She can look into it and get to the bottom of it for you.
Joshua

Albany, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2010

Judged:

I work there now. Keesa is the person in charge of the hiring and Vickie is in carhge of HR. They will help you and get you an answer. They have some sweet positions where you actually work from home which is what I do. My boss Phil always makes sure we are taken care of
Mike

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2010

Judged:

CT/TP sucks all the way around. I worked there for years and although I made some good money. I watched LOTS of people come and go. So MANY people would be fired for BS reasons. I watched Sups and Mngrs hit on and have sex with other employees. I watched the former GM (Glenna) treat people like crap. Its the only place where I know you can literally get fired for anything. Cell phones, internet usage, late, leave early, reading material, ECT. They go to the extreme and I would be SO scared to see just how many people they have employed since they first opened. Those numbers are ridiculous.

I know Keesa and she is cool but dont turn your back on Vicki because she WILL stab you in it. I watched her twist things on MANY people.

If you want to make some quick money, get in TP and get out. Thats what SMART people do.
Chris

Columbia City, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2010

Well they gave me my start date and red folder they told us we would start on March 23 then the Friday before we were supposed to work we were called and told that the training class was canceled and would be moved to a further date but we should hear something by april 1. April 1st has come and gone and still nothing. This is crazy!!
Chris

Columbia City, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2010

Shemeira can you do that please because this is just so wrong!! How do you tell someone they are hired but don't give them a accurate start date?
Steve

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2010

I know the guy that is in town and in charge and I'm going in right now for work so I'll have him call you. I went to talk to Keesa yesterday and she is out but he always takes care of us.
Mike

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2010

Judged:

CT will never take care of you. You guys need to do some research and see the turn-around of people employed there and how short most people stay. it is truly sad.
mimi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2010

anyone know Keesa's number i called but they never get her
Jarred

Mcdonough, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2010

Judged:

Teleperformance has a lot of issues they fired over 400 people in Albany. Employees get fired due to health issues. Sick hours are taken away and employees were not aware of this issue.This company is awful. Unemployment is granted and then taken away by Vickie the human resources manager who files an appeal to keep anyone from receiving their unemployment.The management in Albany is terrible. Employees are treated terrible. If your mother or relative works there you get favors. Some supervisor were giving credits and still continue to work. Innocent people get fired. This place is the WORST.
Erika

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2010

Judged:

Teleperformance aka call-tech is the most unprofessional business in the southwest GA area. They are straight ratchett. They fire people for no good reasons. The supervisors thank they better than evrybody else. They are just stupid as hell out there. I advise you not to waste your time or energy out there.
Wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2010

Yeah, it sucks out here...I've been here for 5 yrs, and it's by far the worst place I've ever worked...I'm a supervisor, and we get treated like everyone else....Steer clear guys....find something else
Mike

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2010

go to www.jobvent.com and look up both Calltech and Teleperformance

Here are some links

http://www.jobitorial.com/calltech-job-review...

http://www.jobitorial.com/calltech-communicat...

http://www.jobitorial.com/teleperformance-usa...

There USED to be A LOT more reviews (mostly negative) but when CT/TP got wind of who their employees were reviewing them, they contacted Jobvent and have id all wiped off the site. It was also because a lot of people were called out by name but a lot of then deserved to also. This is real and serious because I remember working there when it all happened. ITs blocked the site from the network trying to keep people from going there
Demetrius

Stockbridge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2011

Well I still don't know why I got demoted and then later fired. But gotta love TP right? I've seen so many people fired for BS and Vickie will lie if you try to get unemployment...
Mike

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2011

Vicki is snake. Ive warned many many people to stay clear of her and watch out because she will stab you in the back.
MsE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2011

Well I wrked at ct for 3 fucking years 07_09. Can u belive I was fired for calling out sick with a valid drs excuse yes my points were at like a 4 or a 5 but I had a valid drs excuse...they denied my unemployment. Yes the money is good but the drama an risk of loosing your job any day for any reason...watch your back
Mike

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2011

Judged:

yeah, dont go buy a house or a new car or anything substantial while working here because you never know when your last day is. I wonder how they keep from getting investigated by DoL??
Shonte

Albany, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2011

Judged:

My problem is I got hired in June 2008. After starting training I didn't pass through it. (This is when they were with Bellsouth) I only worked there 2 days and after almost 3 yrs they still are talking about they aren't doing any rehires, when I know of people who have been rehired and are being considered for rehiring. I am trying my best to talk to someone from headquarters to discuss this matter. It's ridiculous hoe much favoritism they show there. All about who you know I guess.
Mike

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2011

Judged:

Maybe who you know or who you blow

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of90
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Albany Discussions

Search the Albany Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr DapperDave 47,391
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) 14 hr Paris 2,036
Ben Hill Co. VFD hosts water drive Jul 6 Get educated 3
white acre peas (Jun '10) Jul 2 corn 15
Man arrested third time for stalking (Jul '09) Jul 1 screwed it up 26
Darton State College Jun 23 hmmm 2
Albany Regional Online Yardsale (Jul '07) Jun 22 Angelyn Hughes 19
•••
•••
•••
•••

Albany Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000