Tifton bank robbery suspect denied bond

Dec 9, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WALB-TV Albany

A judge has denied bond for 33-year old Imad Sihwail. Investigators say they believe Imad Sihwail called in a bomb threat to Tift County High School Friday morning, a few minutes before robbing the First Community Bank.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of103
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Rich

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 11, 2009
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Bank Robber also dodged being served fir child support for his twin children in Tampa. Also from Pakistan. He should be charged as a terrorist and deported. Pay your child support!! N
Wiggles

Sun City Center, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 12, 2009
 
as a personal friend of imad, you can go to hell.
giggles

Brandon, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 14, 2009
 
Rich wrote:
Bank Robber also dodged being served fir child support for his twin children in Tampa. Also from Pakistan. He should be charged as a terrorist and deported. Pay your child support!! N
whatever, again a very very close friend of imad, he loves his family and always wanted a big family he will never deny his kids no matter whose there mother. and for the terrorist remrak again go to hell think twice about judging anyone know the whole story before judging anyone
PPP

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 17, 2009
 
After losing touch for so long, I am truly saddened to hear this news. For so long, I have prayed for his happiness and thought in my heart he must be. I will continue to include him and his family in my prayers during this difficult time
Mandy

Port Richey, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 18, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Rich wrote:
Bank Robber also dodged being served fir child support for his twin children in Tampa. Also from Pakistan. He should be charged as a terrorist and deported. Pay your child support!! N
I have known Imad since he got out of prison the last time for robbing a bank. He is all about himself. And its sad that people fall for his lies. He his at least 3 kids and is engaged to his cousin. All he does is sleep with a lot of women that he lies to and tries to buy them. I feel sorry for his family they are truly nice people. And I know he doesn't take care of his kids. He threatens to take them away from their mothers if they try to get child support. He wanted to see how many kids he could have with different women. He slept with a lot of women in Polk County and Tampa. I will pray for his family and his children. He has done a lot of people wrong and ruined a lot of lives.
jane doe

Winter Haven, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 18, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Mandy wrote:
<quoted text>
I have known Imad since he got out of prison the last time for robbing a bank. He is all about himself. And its sad that people fall for his lies. He his at least 3 kids and is engaged to his cousin. All he does is sleep with a lot of women that he lies to and tries to buy them. I feel sorry for his family they are truly nice people. And I know he doesn't take care of his kids. He threatens to take them away from their mothers if they try to get child support. He wanted to see how many kids he could have with different women. He slept with a lot of women in Polk County and Tampa. I will pray for his family and his children. He has done a lot of people wrong and ruined a lot of lives.
I dont know who u r and dont want to be rude but I have known Imad for all my life and the one true thing I know about him is he loves his family and will never deny them nor take advantage of them. He will go through thick and thin for them, which he has done many times. Yes he has done wrong, no one is perfect and a human being is allowed mistakes. He is confused and doesnt know how to really open up when he is in trouble. May God forgive him and I apologize on his behalf to anyone he has done wrong to. He really is truly a very nice and loveable guy and i know he truly meant no harm. He is just in a hard place right now.
jane doe

Winter Haven, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 18, 2009
 
Wiggles wrote:
as a personal friend of imad, you can go to hell.
i second the thought. how do we know, u might be one!!!!!!! u cant judge a person until u get to know them.
jane doe

Winter Haven, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 18, 2009
 
Thank u all who have said nice thing about imad. May God stay with him and forgive him.
One of his girls

Pinellas Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 19, 2009
 

Judged:

1

I seen the paper work myself, those twins aren't his! the girl who claims him the father claimed atleast 3 other people i know personally that the twins coud be any of theres. Blood test comes back NOT THE FATHER! maybe he slept with a lot of women but only has one son. The child that is his he helps take care of so know the man in 2009 before you go talkin. One last tid bit...the engagment has been off for over a year. Holding his religion and what his family asked of him over his head is just ignorant. MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!
Old friend

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 23, 2009
 

Judged:

1

First of all " one of his girls" ur dumber than hell about the paper u say u have seen because the mother dropped the attempt to get the test because he wouldn't comply and that paper u saw is the one that says it was inconclusive because she stopped. Know what ur looking at. Secondly as a friend of both imads and the mother there is no 3 other guys or whatever u said because I was living with her and was her best friend. Imad would call her and come by while she was pregnant and give her abortion clinic phone #'S telling her she has other options and not to have the baby I witnessed this with my own eyes. So know what YOUR talking about before YOU speak!!! He seemed pretty concerned and tried really hard to get her not to have the babies for someone who isn't the father. Also she never claimed anyone else to be the father of her babies only his name is on the paperwork where she artemped to get a DNA test. And besides it wasn't even a bloodtest it was a swab test so again u don't know what the he'll you're talking about. Imad was a nice guy when we met him and he still kept in contact with her after the babies were born but now she has moved on and I know personally she is with a great guy for like 2 or 3 years now and has a good job and doesn't need him or his drama in her life she's doing just fine without him. I wish imad well and I hope his family is doing the best they can considering the situation. I really think it would be best to keep the twins and the mother out of your conservations because none of u know her or the relationship they had together it just makes u all look like idiots!!!!! One last thing it's sad when you have to label yourself ad "one of his girls" I wouldn't be that proud if I were you!!!!! And as for his sons mother I feel sorry for het if she knew the lies and stuff he has and continues to lead her on with! I wish u the best sweetie u will need it when u get your wake up call. I feel for you from my heart u really do!!!
giggles

Brandon, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 30, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Old friend wrote:
First of all " one of his girls" ur dumber than hell about the paper u say u have seen because the mother dropped the attempt to get the test because he wouldn't comply and that paper u saw is the one that says it was inconclusive because she stopped. Know what ur looking at. Secondly as a friend of both imads and the mother there is no 3 other guys or whatever u said because I was living with her and was her best friend. Imad would call her and come by while she was pregnant and give her abortion clinic phone #'S telling her she has other options and not to have the baby I witnessed this with my own eyes. So know what YOUR talking about before YOU speak!!! He seemed pretty concerned and tried really hard to get her not to have the babies for someone who isn't the father. Also she never claimed anyone else to be the father of her babies only his name is on the paperwork where she artemped to get a DNA test. And besides it wasn't even a bloodtest it was a swab test so again u don't know what the he'll you're talking about. Imad was a nice guy when we met him and he still kept in contact with her after the babies were born but now she has moved on and I know personally she is with a great guy for like 2 or 3 years now and has a good job and doesn't need him or his drama in her life she's doing just fine without him. I wish imad well and I hope his family is doing the best they can considering the situation. I really think it would be best to keep the twins and the mother out of your conservations because none of u know her or the relationship they had together it just makes u all look like idiots!!!!! One last thing it's sad when you have to label yourself ad "one of his girls" I wouldn't be that proud if I were you!!!!! And as for his sons mother I feel sorry for het if she knew the lies and stuff he has and continues to lead her on with! I wish u the best sweetie u will need it when u get your wake up call. I feel for you from my heart u really do!!!
well again imad would never never deny his children. if she stopped the paper work like you say she did that means she was trying to extort money from him and once he agreed to do the test she thought holy crap it might come back your not the father . your friend shouldnt have been loose and stay on topic. imad is a wonderful family man and loves child more than anything. he would go through a ring of fire for him no matter who the mother is.
Old friend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 2, 2010
 
Ok well first " giggles" she stopped the attempt because he never complied dumb ass!!!! If he would have complied then she would have the proof that he is a father !!! So know what your talking about again! That's not extorting money from him cause apparently he has no money or his ass wouldn't have robbed banks!!! And she didn't drop the attempt like that she just quit going to DCF because he wouldn't comply!!! She has the same paper saying it was inconclusive because the test wasn't done ok! ALSO this must be his baby momma who is dumber than hell cause that baby boy isn't his either cause she said herself when she was pregnant to imad that it could be her ex-boyfriends cause she was still sleeping with him while she was with Imad. so look in the mirror when you want to call someone loose! He told me, the twins mom, and our other friend who used to hang out there all that one day sitting at his shop! Yea if this is her, looks like de ja vue to me!!!
question man

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 7, 2010
 

Judged:

1

I send my prayers out 2 imad and his family...
giggles

Brandon, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 9, 2010
 

Judged:

1

what ever no this isnt his baby mama but a very close freind to imad have known him for quite a while and his son is his seen himm looks exactly exactly like imad. imads life made a complete 180 in the past couple of months and went out of control he was desperate for money im not giving him and excuses what he did was wrong and he is paying for it now and will continue to pay for him my prays go out to his SON and to his family but if imad loves kids and always wanted a lot of them so if he had more kids and there was proof that they were his hewould of done anything for them second if imad didnt comply like you said he would have been forced to do the test its the law or he would lose everything in his name his house car store bank account everything. so please stop acting like you know everything because clearly you dont so drop it. and im not acting like i know everything either but clearly i know more that you so buzz off
Old friend wrote:
Ok well first " giggles" she stopped the attempt because he never complied dumb ass!!!! If he would have complied then she would have the proof that he is a father !!! So know what your talking about again! That's not extorting money from him cause apparently he has no money or his ass wouldn't have robbed banks!!! And she didn't drop the attempt like that she just quit going to DCF because he wouldn't comply!!! She has the same paper saying it was inconclusive because the test wasn't done ok! ALSO this must be his baby momma who is dumber than hell cause that baby boy isn't his either cause she said herself when she was pregnant to imad that it could be her ex-boyfriends cause she was still sleeping with him while she was with Imad. so look in the mirror when you want to call someone loose! He told me, the twins mom, and our other friend who used to hang out there all that one day sitting at his shop! Yea if this is her, looks like de ja vue to me!!!
Old friend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 10, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Umm ok listen dumbass how can they take his money, cars, shop whatever u said cause he was dodging being served and until he is served by the courts in person they can't hold him accountable and they wont hold his assets Its the law ok so clearly YOU don't know what ur talkn about so u drop it. Had u not started talkn about it like u know it all I would have not even commented at all ok. And also his son doesn't look just like him he looks like his mom. And last why would he want a bunch of kids when clearly he can't even afford the 1 he has or he wouldn't have robbed banks!!! I'm not saying he is this big bad person but he has made mistakes and 1 in particular has made me feel negative about him but I think he needs to sit there and reevaluate his life and the choices he has made and the things he has done to many people in their lives and now he has all the time in the world to do that. So u f**k off!!!!!! K
Amanda

Sebring, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 11, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

No im not giggles or ne one else on here. Im not ashamed to say who i am. Yes we have a son the only one i know yeah as im learning imad has done a lot of sh*t behind my back so all of you claiming to know him dont, you only knew what he wanted you to know. Im dealing with what i have to deal with now and u claiming to be "one or his girls" i can prob guess who u are n ur pathetic.The rest of you can shut the hell up n go on.yes he has done me wrong but i will try to be there for him as much as i can considering all he has done to me. all of you think poor me please its not poor you any of u who slept with him did it to try to get money so none of you can act like a victem.i have been with him for 5 long n hard yrs, and one child. imad loves his son very much.so the rest of whatever whores are commenting on here can go to hell . oh and as for everything he owned was mine all in my name. i own his car his house everything. I was there from the very beginning till now. im the one hes calling not any of you. in dont get any of this wrong im not anywhere near ok with what im learning he has done to me.
Cousin

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 12, 2010
 
Leave Imad out ur damn mouths, he's going through enough and doesn't need all of this childish crap going on. Act ur f*cking ages
Closer FRIEND

Zephyrhills, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 12, 2010
 
Amanda I am very proud that u have the guts to say what u did knowing the shit he has done to u. I am an old friend of imads also and we had a "relationship" and have know each other for about 5 years also and we have been in and out of each others lives as friends still and he has done me so wrong also BUT I am glad u have all of his things and I am going to be there for him aswell as a friend for anything he may need because I love him very much JUST as a friend (because I know first hand how he is to women no offense) but he has always been there for me when I need him, and don't get me wrong I have NEVER taken a penny from him unlike the rest of these gold digging whores have!!! and I think everyone else needs to shut the hell up also. And I think I know who "one of his friends" is also and ur right she's pathetic and needs to go to hell. She only needs him when she needs money but thinks she means something to him, but she's a lying whore to her friends and him and again PATHETIC!!!! Imads going through enough just leave him alone!!!!
Closer FRIEND

Zephyrhills, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 12, 2010
 
Sorry let me correct myself " one of his girls" that's whom I was talking about!!! Pathetic lying gold digger!
jane doe

Winter Haven, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 16, 2010
 
i also agree with what amanda said. just stop talking about him and his problems. do you guys have nothing better to do. he is not the only one that makes mistakes. we all do and we all end up paying for them, which indeed he is now until the rest of his life. just because some of you know how to hide your mistakes doesnt mean they wont come back to haunt you. he loves his son deeply and it is his son. and he also cares deeply about his family and friends. and he will walk through a ring of fire for them. it seems some of you really dont know him. you just judging him by his mistakes. just let him and his family be and shut the hell up because some of you just dont know what you are talking about. i know you all of lives so move on with them!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of103
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Albany Discussions

Search the Albany Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 7 min rename 47,497
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Wed Paris 2,036
Ben Hill Co. VFD hosts water drive Jul 6 Get educated 3
white acre peas (Jun '10) Jul 2 corn 15
Man arrested third time for stalking (Jul '09) Jul 1 screwed it up 26
Darton State College Jun 23 hmmm 2
Albany Regional Online Yardsale (Jul '07) Jun 22 Angelyn Hughes 19
•••
•••
•••
•••

Albany Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Albany People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Albany News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Albany
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••