NM police shoot, wound man after chas...

NM police shoot, wound man after chase from Colo.

There are 8 comments on the KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico story from Feb 6, 2009, titled NM police shoot, wound man after chase from Colo.. In it, KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico reports that:

Authorities say a man was shot and wounded by New Mexico State Police after a chase that started in Colorado late Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico.

Since: Dec 08

Rio Rancho

#1 Feb 6, 2009
He fired to stop this idiot! He already rammed their cars so he has no regards for anyones life. Well done Deputies! I hope he gets thrown in jail for a loooong time!
No Chance 4 2nd chance

Huntsville, AL

#2 Feb 6, 2009
LOL, "it's not yet know why the NMSP fired at this "Sop", after he used his 4000 lb vehicle as a battering ram against the patrolmen. Get real or restate your news article.
BIG ROG

Meridian, ID

#3 Feb 6, 2009
Damn I am so glad you people are not part of the protect and serve. Wait I'm going to order me another hand gun from the kid across the street. If people like you are out there them criminal homies best run. Shay vigilance is a live in the 505.
No Chance 4 2nd chance

Huntsville, AL

#4 Feb 6, 2009
Love your sense of humor, rog
Orange J

Florence, AL

#5 Feb 6, 2009
yeah , shoot the moving target boys
JesseJames

Levelland, TX

#6 Feb 6, 2009
Code of the West.

Since: Dec 08

Rio Rancho

#7 Feb 7, 2009
It's more like, " I need target practice ... start running"
BIG ROG

Meridian, ID

#8 Feb 9, 2009
Gun control give em all tazzers. there supposed to be non lethal but in one personal instance I know raton Police tazzered a subject ( Jessie Saenz) over 20 times. The "Mexican National" had more electricity run thru his body then what they use in the electric chair. Either way we all lose. The cops the families the victims tax payers..... Oh yea when we say money every ones ears purk up.

www.bigrog.org

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alamosa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bullying at centauri Dec '17 Concerned 1
Thanksgiving dinner Oct '17 Tomasagee 1
News Officer arrested on sex charges (Apr '06) Oct '17 PAD 38
Grass Roots Government--by All for All. (Aug '16) Dec '16 modelearth 3
Let Us Do Something About the Future Now! Not A... (Nov '16) Nov '16 hearthstone 1
RMS Septic (Jul '14) Nov '16 William 3
subs (Oct '16) Oct '16 needAsub 1

Alamosa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alamosa Mortgages