71 Year Old Lady Seduces 29 Year old ...
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
RaReLy vindictive SPIRIT

Fort Collins, CO

#122 May 28, 2013
Oh yea, and she said she doesn't like to do it doggy style. She would try to make it seem as though she has dignity or whatever. I remember her bottom was a certain way and then then all of a sudden it "WAS NOTICEABLY FIRMER."
RaReLy vindictive SPIRIT

Colorado Springs, CO

#123 Jun 3, 2013
I also remember in my first interactions with Loretta she said to me "do you lie?" She is now found out to be a MAJOR liar herself. I remember when we were in Aurora that she lied to this cashier about not given her change or something along those lines. She was then questioned about it by not only the cashier, but another customer. She just replied to all of them by saying something along the lines of you wait till you get my age.
RaReLy vindictive SPIRIT

Boulder, CO

#124 Jun 5, 2013
Oh, yea and she would feel around wile we were in bed. Then she asked to be moved to her own room to try to act like she had a conscious.
RaReLy vindictive SPIRIT

Cincinnati, OH

#125 Jun 9, 2013
She would also sleep in the same room and in the same bed as me. She would then later ask to be moved to a different room to avoid the appearance of evil. She would tell people something along the lines of "he's just my helper."
RaReLy vindictive SPIRIT

Fort Wayne, IN

#126 Jun 25, 2013
Loretta, your total confirmed loser ways are going to be broadcast worldwide shortly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alamosa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grass Roots Government--by All for All. Dec '16 modelearth 3
Let Us Do Something About the Future Now! Not A... Nov '16 hearthstone 1
RMS Septic (Jul '14) Nov '16 William 3
subs Oct '16 needAsub 1
Amendment 69 Sep '16 happles 1
Pete Kampfer? (May '14) Aug '16 tex 4
News Officer arrested on sex charges (Apr '06) Aug '16 APex 34

Alamosa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance