Officer arrested on sex charges

Officer arrested on sex charges

There are 36 comments on the Valley Courier story from Apr 6, 2006, titled Officer arrested on sex charges. In it, Valley Courier reports that:

Alamosa, CO 81101 Phone: 719-589-2553 -- Fax: 719-589-6573 Officer arrested on sex charges BY RUTH HEIDE Desizlets placed on leave ALAMOSA - Alamosa Police Officer Brian Rod Desizlets, 27, was arrested on ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Valley Courier.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Walking Attitude”

Since: Aug 07

The Q continuum

#23 Apr 14, 2008
This is why i don't call 911. I just have two trusty friends - Mr. Smith and Mr. Wesson and their 6 little children....................
sua

Cedar City, UT

#24 Apr 25, 2008
all cops suck in san luis valley,they are all idiots.

“Wee Midget”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#25 May 12, 2008
Queue wrote:
This is why i don't call 911. I just have two trusty friends - Mr. Smith and Mr. Wesson and their 6 little children..........
I agree Queue, I have the same friends.
omfg

Crescent City, CA

#26 May 14, 2008
if regular people cant get away with it why should anyone working for the law?

a girl could have a fake id and meet her in a bar. and the guy is in trouble.( No matter what in most states.)

If it was my daughter i would beat her a$$ oh no its illegal to spank your child.

what can we do anyway these days our rights are revoked do to our corrupt government.

stop paying taxes.

“Walking Attitude”

Since: Aug 07

The Q continuum

#27 May 14, 2008
omfg wrote:
if regular people cant get away with it why should anyone working for the law?
a girl could have a fake id and meet her in a bar. and the guy is in trouble.( No matter what in most states.)
If it was my daughter i would beat her a$$ oh no its illegal to spank your child.
what can we do anyway these days our rights are revoked do to our corrupt government.
stop paying taxes.
I read the constitution. It enumerates my rights as a citizen of this country. It says I have the right to privacy. The freedom from illegal search and seizure. The right to speak, worship, print, and assemble with others feely.

So I went out driving. I saw cameras peering into my vehicle looking at who I was with and what i was doing.

So I went to the courthouse that's supposed to uphold the constitution. I was subjected to a lengthy search, and had nail clippers taken away from me.

So i went on vacation. When i got to the airport, I was asked "Vere are your papers"?

Then i went to get on the plane, and was subjected to a lengthy search, and had a pen seized from me.

So i decided to go to the park. I saw a sign that said "no parking". I saw another sign that said "no walking". I saw another sign that said "no standing". I saw another sign that said "no loitering". I saw another sign that said "No smoking". I saw another sign that said "No food or drink". I saw another sign that said "no alcohol". I saw another sign that said "no picnicing".

So I decided to go to a restaurant. I saw a sign there that said "no smoking". I also saw more cameras watching me, who I was with, and everything we did.

So I decided to go to the bank to open an account. I was asked "Vere are your papers". Then I was asked "Vere are more papers". Then I was asked "Vere are more papers"..........

I saw more cameras, watching who I was with, and everything I did.

So I decided to get away from it all, and go to the forest. I saw a sign that said "no tresspassing". I saw another sign that said "no fishing". I saw another sign that said "no hunting". I saw another sign that said "no hiking". I saw another sign that said "no biking". I saw another sign that said "no vehicles". I saw another sign that said "no camping". I saw another sign that said "no picnicing".

So I decided to go home and hang out a white flag to indicate that I surrender. Then the homeowners association came to me and said I'm not allowed to hang out my white flag..........

Antartica is beginning to look pretty good.........
Me Again

Williamsville, MO

#29 May 16, 2008
Does anybody remember the old police chief Rick Sliger
observer

United States

#30 Jul 1, 2008
Stautory rape is still statutory rape, whether it is committed by a police officer or not. The law is still the law and the cop needs to be prosecuted.
Bobby Apadaca

Alamosa, CO

#31 Feb 26, 2016
DONNA ROMERO wrote:
THE COPS FROM THE SAN LUIS VALLEY ARE ALL CURRUPT. THE PEOPLE THINK THAT THEY COULD TRUST THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE THE POLICE. SOMETIMES THEIR WORSE THEN THE PEOPLE THEY PUT BEHIND BARS. THEY ARE ALWAYS DOING SOMETHING ILLEGAL, THEY JUST DON'T GET COUGHT FOR IT ALL THE TIME. THE JUDGES ARE JUST AS BAD, THE VALLEY IS A SMALL PLACE AND JUDGES, COPS, AND LAWYERS ALL SLEEP TOGETHER THERE. THAT COP WILL GET OFF EASY GARANTEED!!
TO DONNA ROMERO. You are 100% CORRECT........
Bobby Apadaca

Alamosa, CO

#32 Feb 26, 2016
To Donna Romero. You are 100% CORRECT
APex

United States

#33 Aug 11, 2016
Aulii wrote:
you may not know the whole story so don't judge until you do. the 15 year old wasn't exactly as innocent as you might think she took the picture she sent the picture she is just as much at fault. believe it or not teenagers are more sexually active than adults like to think.
You know what? Piss Off Dick I feel so sorry for that poor girl. I'll bet anything that you're also a cop, a "pig" km, a brother in blue. You'd probably like to see the young lady be brought up on some kind of charges. Damn Pigs
APex

United States

#34 Aug 11, 2016
"The Only Good Cop Is A Dead Cop"
APex

United States

#35 Aug 11, 2016
DONNA ROMERO wrote:
THE COPS FROM THE SAN LUIS VALLEY ARE ALL CURRUPT. THE PEOPLE THINK THAT THEY COULD TRUST THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE THE POLICE. SOMETIMES THEIR WORSE THEN THE PEOPLE THEY PUT BEHIND BARS. THEY ARE ALWAYS DOING SOMETHING ILLEGAL, THEY JUST DON'T GET COUGHT FOR IT ALL THE TIME. THE JUDGES ARE JUST AS BAD, THE VALLEY IS A SMALL PLACE AND JUDGES, COPS, AND LAWYERS ALL SLEEP TOGETHER THERE. THAT COP WILL GET OFF EASY GARANTEED!!
You're very right... Almost everything you said is very true. However, I bet you any money that your spellcheck works.
Maybe try to use it next time huh
APex

United States

#36 Aug 11, 2016
Get The Facts wrote:
Here is a little info that most don't know. The 15 year old stated that she was 17, she took the pictures of herself and sent them out to more than 160 different guys. The case would have been closed by now if it wasn't for the dumbass Detective from Colorado Springs that decided that he would handle this out of his Jurisdiction. The evidence was corrupted and the entire facts of the case were never disclosed until now. When you put an Officer undercover and he deals with dirtbags for more than a year EVERYDAY, he/she will make a stupid mistake. They take chances everyday when dealing with the dirtbags, and eventually lead a lifestyle that is risky. I just wish that Departments would make these Officers see counselors while they are under cover to avoid things like this. And to answer your question, yes I am involved in this case.
And I hope two things happen to your friend the officer rapist. One, I hope and pray that he gets raped every day for the rest of his life in the prison he will be sentenced to soon. Second, I hope that he will get raped in Hell every day for the rest of his life because that's where he's heading, right there along with you, Punk Pig. Oh and I hope that last part happens very quickly for the both of you
APex

United States

#37 Aug 11, 2016
Just another example of our Fine Brothers in Blue protecting and serving the public. This is their idea of protecting and serving the public- Then they see a woman they like, so instead of giving her a ticket they f*** her. He firmly believes he is entitled to do so. I am scared to let my girl out of the house here in Alamosa. Hell, I'm scared to leave the house. I might get shot for looking at a cop. It's happened before (not to me) but to plenty others. Their badges do not give them special rights, as they think.
Roy martinez

Colorado Springs, CO

#38 Mar 31, 2017
valleycops there all corrupt
Roy martinez

Colorado Springs, CO

#39 Mar 31, 2017
jeff fallang wrote:
My daughter, a student at Adams state until recently remarked about a certain police officer that was implicated in several sexual harrassment issues, I wonder if this was that very same person..
All valleycops are corrupt

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alamosa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grass Roots Government--by All for All. (Aug '16) Dec '16 modelearth 3
Let Us Do Something About the Future Now! Not A... (Nov '16) Nov '16 hearthstone 1
RMS Septic (Jul '14) Nov '16 William 3
subs (Oct '16) Oct '16 needAsub 1
Amendment 69 (Sep '16) Sep '16 happles 1
Pete Kampfer? (May '14) Aug '16 tex 4
Career/Job Fair~ 30+ Employers! 100's of Jobs... (Aug '16) Aug '16 CityCareerFair 1

Alamosa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alamosa Mortgages